What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Has anyone found an alternate armor for the maid yet?
You can get her ultimate armor by clearing Stage4-5 on maniac I believe. The giant enemies should have a small chance to drop it.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

on another note I can't play 5-1 either, crash during loading

also on another note, plant girls can breed with slimes to make alraunes

Alraunes can breed with ogres, aside that I don't see other differences
I don't believe that's new, I seem to recall seeing that girl/animation before and the guide that was written quite a few pages back has her mentioned.

The yellow-haired human still glitches out and her hair turns purple when you throw her into a bee, it seems (plus there's a glitchy square around them). I've also noticed that the harpy/bird girl makes the graphics glitch pretty badly when mating with the underwater monster. Neither of those seem to have been fixed yet - wonder if he knows about them.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't believe that's new, I seem to recall seeing that girl/animation before and the guide that was written quite a few pages back has her mentioned.

The yellow-haired human still glitches out and her hair turns purple when you throw her into a bee, it seems (plus there's a glitchy square around them). I've also noticed that the harpy/bird girl makes the graphics glitch pretty badly when mating with the underwater monster. Neither of those seem to have been fixed yet - wonder if he knows about them.
Should compile a list. If you want me to add your bug/glitch, make sure to mention which version of the game you're playing in. I'm in 1.01

Major/Game breaking:

1. Shop bugs out after you complete the 6th stage missions and you're unable to buy anything.

2. Crash on 5-1 and 5-1 ex sometimes. (I haven't experienced this).

3. Centaur + Ogre girl hybrid has targeting issues, she'll continue moving/attacking in the direction you initially launch her in every round, even if there are no enemies in that direction.

4. No coins spawn on 4-3 in all difficulty settings, making 3 staring it impossible.

Minor/Graphical:

1. Sometimes shot arrows become massive and blot out the sun (No really).

2. Bird + Mermaid hybrid's sprite is replaced with an outfit when she attacks while she disappears.

3. Yellow haired girl's hair color changes when sexing a bee.

4. Monsters with lingering attacks will sometimes hit/kill enemies in the next round.

5. "Trying to throw a female bee at a male spider Doesn't have a sprite. It's just a huge gray square. " - SquareEnix
(Hmm didn't notice that till now, is your version 1.01? I didn't see that in 1.0.)

6. Harpy and Bee Girl's tier 2/3 armor still has a base color icon/rarity (Not sure if intentional, but it'd odd).

I'll keep updating this as I remember more or people post others.

Oh hey, was testing all the girl's attacks to see if they had similar issues to the ogre/centaur girl or the mermaid/bird girl and realized the mermaid is pretty damn strong. She hits really hard with no items and will attack backwards if she leaps over an enemy, wish all the girls had aiming that smart :p Usually have to avoid girls with silly move patterns but she still attacks well anyways.

Last edited:

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also, Trying to throw a female bee at a male spider Doesn't have a sprite. It's just a huge gray square.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Huge gray squares are my fetish. I might have to play this now before they get mistakenly removed as a bug.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also, Trying to throw a female bee at a male spider Doesn't have a sprite. It's just a huge gray square.
Huge gray squares are my fetish. I might have to play this now before they get mistakenly removed as a bug.
animation works fine for me. Dunno what the bug is for your side but works fine here. Although I've lost my shop privileges due to the max inventory bug. Is it consistent, or have you tried restarting the level and throwing the bee at the spider again?

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Compared to the demo, the game (at least the mega upload link version) uses a LOT of memory, like 1.4 GB. Takes a good minute to load the graphics to that threshold, then was good up to level 5-1. After the 5-1 cutscene, it did another long load and the game crashed from being out of memory.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There are a few breedable monsters that do not result in new hybrids.
So far I have found male ogre and loli succubus, also female ogre and slime.
Could it be a placeholder for future expansions, or do the offspring of these beings have greater stats?

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are a few breedable monsters that do not result in new hybrids.
So far I have found male ogre and loli succubus, also female ogre and slime.
Could it be a placeholder for future expansions, or do the offspring of these beings have greater stats?
If you can read KataKana, it'll tell you what species each creature can have sex with on the status pane- but like you said before, if the monster isn't for hybriding (like Ogre+slime) it'll just breed the father's species.

BTW. there's a typo in the Excel, one of the Spider/Bee hybrids is on the slime girl's line instead of the Bee girls.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah I just noticed the typo myself. I find it strange that the developers added animations for monstergirl pairings that do not result in new hybrids though.
Here's the corrected sheet by the way.

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might just be unlucky, but I've been unable to find the tier 3 tentaslime girl's armor. I've been to 3-3 Ex and 4-2 many times on maniac difficulty (Only places I know tentacles are), always killing the tentacles an no luck so far. Anybody find it/know exactly where it drops? She could really use the boost on my team now that I have the tier 3/4 weapons. Guess I'll go try to finish farming the armors for the rest of my main girls first.

Oh wait the second to final map has one of every enemy, I'ma just try farming there.

Geez the amount of rare items keeps surprising me. Maniac difficulty is such a treasure trove, you need to run these maps dozens of times to find everything.

Edit: Unable to find all the hybrid girl's tier 3 armor actually. Maybe it doesn't exist or is just super rare. Been running every maniac mode map for hours now and just realized I haven't found a single tier 3 hybrid armor (I forgot my snake girl wasn't a hybrid for a while :p). If that's the case, the normal monster girls might be able to keep up with their advanced attacks just with the extra stats.

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What do you mean final map, is it 6-5? Don't even bother with that one, monsters in 6-5 drop accessories for the most part and I'm tired of selling my inventory to clear out space after every fight.
Another thing I've noticed is that certain "Leader" monsters can be bred. Dunno what's the point of that however.
WOAH, there are tier 4 clothes too now?

Last edited:

ntsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to sell purple 4 star accessories. Is this a bug?

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a thought, the spider scene is the spider raping the girls mouth, not her vagina.
That raises a few worrying and potentially disturbing questions when you remember this gets the girls pregnant.

Fun fact:

a spider's reproductive organs are situated near its mouth IRL

The animation in-game is just the excuse to have a 69 position in the animations collection

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I still have no idea on how to get more monster on the party... I'm stuck on stage 1-5, because I can't beat the 2 slime leaders. There are not enough turns -.-

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok I still have no idea on how to get more monster on the party... I'm stuck on stage 1-5, because I can't beat the 2 slime leaders. There are not enough turns -.-
Launch your blue human girl into the slime on 1-4.

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Clear 1-4 again and breed with purple slime until you have enough slimes
May want to lvl up them before 1-5 if you'd like too