What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Getting scolded for posting a translation??? What times we live in. :D I'm sure its fine. These threads are general threads anyways. We don't have to filter the topics THAT finely.

Thanks for the translation work, Kamiko!

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can i even sell gear? i cant seem to find that option D:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can i even sell gear? i cant seem to find that option D:
To sell Equipment:

1. Go to this menu (Blue Arrow):

2. Click this.

Pick the Equipment you wanna sell and click blue confirm button.
You can only do this one by one, but there's a way to make things more convenient and efficient.

3. Turn the Check on this.

It will activate the feature "Double Click for Instant Selling".

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thank you alot, my inventory was full with swords and katanas :D

is there a gallery option or something in the game if beat it?

it looks like there are many companiens because i get so many clothes, but i cant seem to find them or get them, is there a trick in obtaining new companiens?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thank you alot, my inventory was full with swords and katanas :D

is there a gallery option or something in the game if beat it?
On the latest version, this menu here is an in-game sprite gallery. It has all the animation, but It still may not satisfy people, and it kinda hard to browse through all the equipment.

If it doesn't appear in yours:
1. Is your game the latest version?
2. Have you beat the game yet?

it looks like there are many companiens because i get so many clothes, but i cant seem to find them or get them, is there a trick in obtaining new companiens?
The Monstergirl Unit can only equip one kind of clothes unique to them, Example: Harpy wore Breast-Shirt, HoneyBee wore Tanktop.
But the Human Unit can equip other than their unique clothes type, some even share them,
Example: Blue unique clothes is the Armored-Princess-Gown, but she can also wear the Roman Dress and the Bikini Armor, and the Roman Dress is also equippable to Yellow while the Bikini Armor is also equippable to Red.

Answering your question, there are two ways of getting new Monstergirl Units (Human Unit acquisition is story-driven):

1. InterBreed Birth:
Finish the stage with any of your unit defeat-by-raped by enemy. This will get you the respective Monstergirl of the Monster raped your units.
Example: Blue Princess KO-raped by Hornet, Slimegirl KO-raped by SlimeGoop, when you finish the stage, you get new HoneyBee and Slimegirl Unit.
Tips: Human Unit can be raped by anything. Monstergirl can be raped by their own species counterpart.

2. InterHybrid Birth:
Other than their own species counterpart, each Monstergirl Unit can also be raped by (mostly) one of other monster species, this will instigate the birth of an Hybrid Monstergirl Unit (There are cases though were Hybridisation didn't happen, Ex: Orcgirl with SlimeGoop). Obviously, Hybrid Unit are overpowered compared to normal Monstergirl Unit (But well, IMO the Lamia/Apophis is the most OP unit even though she's not Hybrid Unit) .
Example: Let HoneyBee be raped by Spider or Arachnee be raped by Hornet, guess what's the Hybrid will be? :)
Tips: Hybrid unit can be raped by their respective origin species counterpart, this result in that same Hybrid Unit, easy way to duplicate Hybrid, not the way to get all different element though. (Remember, the element of the Unit is decided by their Mother's Element, Blue Princess will always give birth to Water-Elemented Units)

Random info:
Technically, the Monstergirl Unit is a hybrid themself, between Human and Monster, so that makes the Hybrid Monstergirl Unit to be actually a Tribrid. :)

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, it was a much older version huh... maybe I can fix that!

Well here you go! A translation for version 1.092! To use it, just unzip it into your game directory.

The content of the translation is much the same as the last version I made, this is just updated to the latest version of the game. Hope that helps :)
What exactly is translated? The UI?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

On the latest version, this menu here is an in-game sprite gallery. It has all the animation, but It still may not satisfy people, and it kinda hard to browse through all the equipment.

If it doesn't appear in yours:
1. Is your game the latest version?
2. Have you beat the game yet?

The Monstergirl Unit can only equip one kind of clothes unique to them, Example: Harpy wore Breast-Shirt, HoneyBee wore Tanktop.
But the Human Unit can equip other than their unique clothes type, some even share them,
Example: Blue unique clothes is the Armored-Princess-Gown, but she can also wear the Roman Dress and the Bikini Armor, and the Roman Dress is also equippable to Yellow while the Bikini Armor is also equippable to Red.

Answering your question, there are two ways of getting new Monstergirl Units (Human Unit acquisition is story-driven):

1. InterBreed Birth:
Finish the stage with any of your unit defeat-by-raped by enemy. This will get you the respective Monstergirl of the Monster raped your units.
Example: Blue Princess KO-raped by Hornet, Slimegirl KO-raped by SlimeGoop, when you finish the stage, you get new HoneyBee and Slimegirl Unit.
Tips: Human Unit can be raped by anything. Monstergirl can be raped by their own species counterpart.

2. InterHybrid Birth:
Other than their own species counterpart, each Monstergirl Unit can also be raped by (mostly) one of other monster species, this will instigate the birth of an Hybrid Monstergirl Unit (There are cases though were Hybridisation didn't happen, Ex: Orcgirl with SlimeGoop). Obviously, Hybrid Unit are overpowered compared to normal Monstergirl Unit (But well, IMO the Lamia is the most OP unit even though she's not Hybrid Unit) .
Example: Let HoneyBee be raped by Spider or Arachnee be raped by Hornet, guess what's the Hybrid will be? :)
Tips: Hybrid unit can be raped by their respective origin species counterpart, this result in that same Hybrid Unit, easy way to duplicate Hybrid, not the way to get all different element though. (Remember, the element of the Unit is decided by their Mother's Element, Blue Princess will always give birth to Water-Elemented Units)

Random info:
Technically, the Monstergirl Unit is a hybrid themself, between Human and Monster, so that makes the Hybrid Monstergirl Unit to be actually a Tribrid. :)
THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH
you dont know how much that actually helped me

edit: right now im getting realy pissed about that game....but the underwater level are retarded...srsly...if i fly to the right, is there ANYWAY to be able to attack to the left?

Last edited:

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

What exactly is translated? The UI?
Basically anything that's stored as text within the game, rather than as a texture. What this amounts to is basically the tooltips that appear when examining units and equipment, and parts of the story cutscenes between levels. Some of the UI is translated, but many of the buttons are 'painted on', making the text harder to replace.

And regarding the moderation concerns; if the translation gets more interest, or some volunteers interested in translating the story, I'll make a thread in translation for it. I didn't think posting a translation once in awhile is much of a derail for a thread that doesn't see much action in the first place.

(Find the latest version of my translation here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/translations/1732942)

Attachments

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Basically anything that's stored as text within the game, rather than as a texture. What this amounts to is basically the tooltips that appear when examining units and equipment, and parts of the story cutscenes between levels. Some of the UI is translated, but many of the buttons are 'painted on', making the text harder to replace.

And regarding the moderation concerns; if the translation gets more interest, or some volunteers interested in translating the story, I'll make a thread in translation for it. I didn't think posting a translation once in awhile is much of a derail for a thread that doesn't see much action in the first place.

(Last version in this post if you missed it.)
Thanks i guess i can finally try out the game thanks to the translation.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH
you dont know how much that actually helped me

edit: right now im getting realy pissed about that game....but the underwater level are retarded...srsly...if i fly to the right, is there ANYWAY to be able to attack to the left?
no i guess u can't control ur character like that, the system is fixed by dev. i think ur characters will face and attack the nearest opponent by default after jumping and landed rather than u control it. characters have different attack styles that will help u get through the situation ur in. at some map lvl u'll find holes, poison water, poison boxes (?) and some kind of 'bowl' (u die or hp decreased if u get in there) so if u don't take a good advantage of that so yeah that's a little annoying... lmao

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right now im getting realy pissed about that game....but the underwater level are retarded...srsly...if i fly to the right, is there ANYWAY to be able to attack to the left?
Tips:

1. Clicking while the Unit still airborne will execute their signature attack, this help tremendously for accurate killing than relying their auto-attack for next turns onward. This "Airborne Attack" only works once per unit and only in their initial launch, meaning you can't do so in their auto-attack.
Example:
-Blue Princess will do "fall straight to the ground with wide range" attack, perfect when there are enemies lined up vertically. Just launch her above them all and click.
-Honeybee will do "diagonal down line" attack, efficient when there are enemies lined up so.

2. The rule of the thumb strategy is to make sure all of your unit's "Airborne Attack" counts, by at least able to kill one enemy or hit more than one. Bringing someone whose Airborne Attack are capable of killing more than one is also good.

3. If there are groups of enemies which in different directions, make sure you split your Units evenly.

4. The water level is hard, i myself usually retry the stage the moment my very first launch failed to perform its highest potential. :D

5. No, there are almost no way an Unit that has been launched to one direction can kill those in the other direction, but there's maybe an exception for Hybrid Unit, thanks to their strange Attack Trajectory.
Example:
The Hornet-Spider Hybrid Attack is a direct Pass-Through-Wall Straight-Line Homing Strike to ONE nearest enemy, no matter how far. She basically a perfect Clean Up Unit. With some creativity, you can even make her hit more than one enemy.
6. Making sure your unit placed nicely so their next turn Auto-Attack really counts is also a viable strategy albeit hard to pull off.

Random Unit Infos:
-Like i said before, Lamia/Apophis is the most OP unit IMO because of how her attacks works, unfortunately you met her "Father" after the water level stages.
-Hybrid of Horse-Ogre is one of the less useful units IMO. Seriously. :( She deserve better, moreover with her awesome clothes design.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Your units will auto-attack in the direction of the nearest enemy, but since the range on the attack is so small, it's not guaranteed that they'll hit anything unless they're in the middle of a bunch of enemies.

Not to mention that they will get caught on the tiniest bit of terrain whenever the game feels like it.

Popotchero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Want to have an easier time with those water levels? Bring some Dryads/Alraunes. Dryads will hit 2 random enemies at ground level. Sometimes she will aim at flying enemies and will miss miserably. Alraunes will hit every enemy at ground level. They will hit ground enemies no matter where they are.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Want to have an easier time with those water levels? Bring some Dryads/Alraunes. Dryads will hit 2 random enemies at ground level. Sometimes she will aim at flying enemies and will miss miserably. Alraunes will hit every enemy at ground level. They will hit ground enemies no matter where they are.
I can confirm that Alraunes work; they work so well on some levels that it feels like cheating. Pretty much any stage that doesn't have flying enemies is trivialized by Alraunes.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, i find the floating Leviathan Monster enemy to actually the banes of water levels personally, so i never bring Alraunes there. :p

Alraune is good for levels with many On-foot enemies, but didn't her attack usually prone to bugs?

My personal favourite unit to always bring is the Spider-Bee Hybrid: Beelzebub.

jp1984

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

save game ? :) thx a lot

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(Last version in this post if you missed it.)
Actually, a story translation would be great, because I feel a BIG Disgaea vibe in this. I can't be the only that think Galeocerdo would fit as an overlord right ?

Last edited:

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys I have a question. My original Tobihime file size is around 3 gigs but I downloaded the latest update and the new file size is only 800mb. Am I missing something?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys I have a question. My original Tobihime file size is around 3 gigs but I downloaded the latest update and the new file size is only 800mb. Am I missing something?
Well, if this could make you feel better, my latest version's size is also about 800MB and nothing i conscious of is missing.

Maybe the author deletes all unnecessary files and data in this last version hence why its size is smaller?

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The author did some optimization with the game in the previous updates.