What's new

[E.B.] プロナント・シンフォニー / Pronant Symphony (RJ196613)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [E.B.] Pronant Symphony

Press 2 to 'convince' the guy to give you the key

Any idea how to not get fucked by the first floor boss' Berserk All?
Only see Accessories for Poison, Sleep, Hallucination, Seal and Paralyze
Level-up or weaken his attacks with the right skill. Nothing can be done about the berserk.

All of the floor bosses on the first 5 levels use this skill so get used to it.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not a bad game so far. A bit of crafting for better gear and there's a need to grind to get materials for skills etc.

Can't really get lost unless players go on side routes away from the main quest. Not difficult to find and follow the star which tells players where to go next.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

So... how do you craft skills?
Which spell do you use to weaken the bosses?
I've played this game for 4 hours, farming and farming all the way and haven't found a single scene o_O

There's also several things that are still 'ungatherable' and several heroine icons scattered about the dungeon floors.
Any clues as to any of these?

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So... how do you craft skills?
Which spell do you use to weaken the bosses?
I've played this game for 4 hours, farming and farming all the way and haven't found a single scene o_O

There's also several things that are still 'ungatherable' and several heroine icons scattered about the dungeon floors.
Any clues as to any of these?
Some of the commands in the 命令 menu, story options like raping the first boss after winning or losing the solo battle with Niva unlocks H-scene
Use 2 on Fairy to get her Eye for transparent items
Talk to the Undine on the 3rd Floor and get 採掘スキル and buy a つるはし to mine
One of the skills she sells was for the heroine icons, but I forgot the name
Niva's イリュージョン(Hallucination All), スリープ(Sleep All), Jueri's ブラッドポイズン(Poison), パワー/ガードダウン(Power/Guard Down) have been pretty useful
Using Niva's フィルドリバース to switch the Field from say, 危機 to 好機 or HP- to HP+, also helps a ton

Pressing 1 to buff collection points helps reduce the grind a lot, but time specific items are still a goddamn pain

Last edited:

licuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hahahaha, I'm sorry, but looking at your avatar picture and reading your comment hahaha it's just priceless :p
I'm glad you liked it :D

Press 2 to 'convince' the guy to give you the key

Any idea how to not get fucked by the first floor boss' Berserk All?
Only see Accessories for Poison, Sleep, Hallucination, Seal and Paralyze
Thank you :D

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Skills should still primarily come from either leveling up, events, or by equipping certain items (usually weapons). Win battles with those gear equipped and you'll eventually get another skill added to the character's list.

Yes, indeed, there's pretty much no currently known way to counter the berserk-all the floor keepers tend to use. Nothing to do but to weather the storm until the berserk wears off.

This was something I noticed from fooling around in the demo, but using the 2 command ('take item from NPC') wantonly eventually incurs karma hits (you're technically stealing, after all). It's probably still best to take important things like the fairy's invisible-item-seeing-eye, just something to keep in mind if you're that kind of person, maybe. The 3 command might also have the same catch.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to get past the start of floor 26? Have cleared everything else up to this point including all the girls' events (they are all at the next tier star item now so can't get further events until I progress) now while looking for whatever it needs to get by, and still haven't found it. Just in case you haven't figured it out, fully mapping each floor/subzone will give you a large amount of exp and an item, and synthing gives exp as well.

Once you get the green door key, the passworded door on floor 6 is just "satan", I can't get past the second part yet though, it says west west west south south south south but that doesn't work. I'm thinking that might be where you get the last spirit for the shrine room in the floor 3 camp.
edit:that wasn't it either, that's a much higher level zone and I shouldn't have been able to clear it. Is Astaroth the succubus that you run into through the story? I think I need to find her, but it doesn't give any indication as to where she is, and I can't go into the back rooms on the floor 25 town or whatever that is anymore, that's where I last saw her.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Screwed up by locking myself out of the adventurer's guild, so is there an easy way to get pickaxes?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Screwed up by locking myself out of the adventurer's guild, so is there an easy way to get pickaxes?
Check the book below the quick warp shiny, you can buy some stuffs from there.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

NP and I think around the time you reach 3rd floor that book-shop sell some really strong armors (only 3 of them tho)

Although the strongest gear I've gotten so far (floor 15 or so atm? really was not amused by the 'oh you can only order the girls to do 2 things before having to move on and get better materials') was one from trading the green orb (Ether Orb), the option to use it shows up on the quick warp (the shiny) after floor 10's event I think?

I cheated of course because doing that many runs would be pita, but it's 20 for the weapon (sword/staff) armor and accessory, all giving a huge amount of stats.
So unless you cheat getting full set of gear for each girls would've required 240 green orb total (+60 more for yourself maybe)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't seen anything stronger than what I could find either through regular exploration or from quest rewards. A lot of the fusion items are also repeats of what I found in the dungeons themselves.

The Ether orbs can be farmed from certain areas, but there's also a specific area that allows players to make their own in exchange for the various types of mana found in the skull areas in dungeons.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm almost positive at this point that you have to clear all the treasure events in those caves, the goal after floor 25 is to put the three souls in the tomb on floor 3, I got the final one at some point while doing all of those events. After that you go to a castle, which felt bugged to me until I realized you could steal from the monsters since they were apparently classified as NPCs even though if you talk to them they attack you, the phantom guy to the left of the locked door has the key to the door. You can also have sex with them, which gives no CG but has an...obviously awkward text afterwards, lol.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a hint file that comes with the game. Explains where the three items for the tomb are amongst other things.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once you get the green door key, the passworded door on floor 6 is just "satan", I can't get past the second part yet though, it says west west west south south south south but that doesn't work.
Not as complicated as you make it out to be. Follow the instructions as literally as possible. Only problem is when you jump through the hoops to the end, the enemy waiting for you is HORRENDOUSLY strong and impossible to beat without the right skillset.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Save borked because I'll need to update to version 1.02 before continuing. Bug noted by the creator who released an updated version.

Last edited:

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So where the heck did all of you get it? The site won't let me buy it, not surprising since the site is Japanese, and I can't find a download aaaaanywhere.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not as complicated as you make it out to be. Follow the instructions as literally as possible. Only problem is when you jump through the hoops to the end, the enemy waiting for you is HORRENDOUSLY strong and impossible to beat without the right skillset.
I managed to beat him with all level 23s, took some RNG for him to not use certain moves though.

Currently stuck on the 4 flames, I have all 4 I think but I need the purple rock lifter gloves and not sure where to find them. Probably after that shitty flame puzzle when you return to the castle, I've been struggling with that thing for hours and can't find any way to get up the stairs, there aren't any openings that I can tell. The sign on the wall hints that maybe the lever has to be pulled to a certain color as well but I've tried most combinations in most positions in the puzzle, even started looking for hidden passages in walls to go through and stuff. Still haven't figured out how to do the little event bubbles with the girls yet, either; I've gotten them all maxed affection now unless more still unlocks later.

Edit: Save borked because I'll need to update to version 1.02 before continuing. Bug noted by the creator who released an updated version.
What's broken? Is it the castle puzzle, or something after that? The only bug I've run into so far was beneficial, if you use your stars a certain way you get infinite stars for 3 of the girls and the 4th shows you at negative stars of that type, but if you collect even 1 of them on the overworld it resets to 0. Oh right, the cow and one of the treasure rooms can warp you to a tile you can't move on and lock you there, if you saved in that tile you could be screwed too I guess.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a site that has this? Sukebei is down and the other torrents don't have it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to beat him with all level 23s, took some RNG for him to not use certain moves though.

Currently stuck on the 4 flames, I have all 4 I think but I need the purple rock lifter gloves and not sure where to find them. Probably after that shitty flame puzzle when you return to the castle, I've been struggling with that thing for hours and can't find any way to get up the stairs, there aren't any openings that I can tell. The sign on the wall hints that maybe the lever has to be pulled to a certain color as well but I've tried most combinations in most positions in the puzzle, even started looking for hidden passages in walls to go through and stuff. Still haven't figured out how to do the little event bubbles with the girls yet, either; I've gotten them all maxed affection now unless more still unlocks later.

What's broken? Is it the castle puzzle, or something after that? The only bug I've run into so far was beneficial, if you use your stars a certain way you get infinite stars for 3 of the girls and the 4th shows you at negative stars of that type, but if you collect even 1 of them on the overworld it resets to 0. Oh right, the cow and one of the treasure rooms can warp you to a tile you can't move on and lock you there, if you saved in that tile you could be screwed too I guess.
Beating the boss relying on luck doesn't count as a proper win for me, so I'll try again when I have an updated version and enough levels.

There isn't an item for carrying purple rocks because it doesn't exist. You'll want to check the skill list again.

You obviously have a less incomplete treasure list than I do, didn't bother completing the mini-quests or already have an updated version of the game. Do the last one for 17F which has a jewel as one of the rewards and you'll see what the problem is. It's clearly mentioned on the developer blog as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.