What's new

[E.B.] プロナント・シンフォニー / Pronant Symphony (RJ196613)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [E.B.] Pronant Symphony

Beating the boss relying on luck doesn't count as a proper win for me, so I'll try again when I have an updated version and enough levels.

There isn't an item for carrying purple rocks because it doesn't exist. You'll want to check the skill list again.

You obviously have a less incomplete treasure list than I do, didn't bother completing the mini-quests or already have an updated version of the game. Do the last one for 17F which has a jewel as one of the rewards and you'll see what the problem is. It's clearly mentioned on the developer blog as well.
I'm missing 1 floor 18, and 1 floor 28, and that's it. You can get around that glitch even if you are overleveled, just get the rewards and use the shift key's dagger icon, it's a double edged attack, you can kill yourself with it and respawn at base without getting stuck in the wall. Here's a picture of the purple rock, with the text 持ち上げられない… (I can't lift this), and those torches behind them need to be lit in order to progress through that glowing door. I've also done almost every sidequest (other than the diseased tree and the holy fountain, I assume I need the holy water to cure the tree but I'm not sure how to get it out of the fountain...and of course the little floating icons of the girls, I can't get those events to work, I've got all the purple crystal skills now too aside from the repeating one).

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm missing 1 floor 18, and 1 floor 28, and that's it. You can get around that glitch even if you are overleveled, just get the rewards and use the shift key's dagger icon, it's a double edged attack, you can kill yourself with it and respawn at base without getting stuck in the wall. Here's a picture of the purple rock, with the text 持ち上げられない… (I can't lift this), and those torches behind them need to be lit in order to progress through that glowing door. I've also done almost every sidequest (other than the diseased tree and the holy fountain, I assume I need the holy water to cure the tree but I'm not sure how to get it out of the fountain...and of course the little floating icons of the girls, I can't get those events to work, I've got all the purple crystal skills now too aside from the repeating one).
I was hoping to cash in on my long stay in the dungeon for more purple crystals, but I'll probably have to use the suicide move even though I have the purple skill that regenerates HP after a successful battle.

Did you give a gift to the nun? If you did, then you can carry the purple rocks. If you can't, recheck the skill list again.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was hoping to cash in on my long stay in the dungeon for more purple crystals, but I'll probably have to use the suicide move even though I have the purple skill that regenerates HP after a successful battle.

Did you give a gift to the nun? If you did, then you can carry the purple rocks. If you can't, recheck the skill list again.
You keep mentioning a skill list, you mean the weapon skills? I've just been grabbing all the stuff I can, is there another list of skills somewhere that I've been missing all this time? And if you mean the scene in the room where you give her her crystal item, I actually haven't found hers yet, I've only found the white haired girl's.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You keep mentioning a skill list, you mean the weapon skills? I've just been grabbing all the stuff I can, is there another list of skills somewhere that I've been missing all this time? And if you mean the scene in the room where you give her her crystal item, I actually haven't found hers yet, I've only found the white haired girl's.
No, the skill list where you pay big demon lord crystals in exchange for new skills.

One of the orders involves giving the girl an item she likes. You can't use this command until you find the item in question. Bar the magician, I've found everyone else's. If you've given the nun her gift, purple rocks won't be a problem.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, the skill list where you pay big demon lord crystals in exchange for new skills.

One of the orders involves giving the girl an item she likes. You can't use this command until you find the item in question. Bar the magician, I've found everyone else's. If you've given the nun her gift, purple rocks won't be a problem.
Figures, it was a new skill in that list that popped up, I should have saved some of those, he has a skill that unlocks those character event bubbles too. Thanks though.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Assuming you haven't already finished the game, it's really obvious you need to beat Astaroth before you can open the final door at 40F. The flame puzzle is really easy, move each character around through the flames to step on switches which will open the doors they need to enter to face their respective opponents. Get them all in and it's a scripted sequence of battles.

I'm right in front of Astaroth but just fused a new weapon which has a skill on it so I'll need to grind a bit before taking on Astaroth.

Edit: Definitely want to beat Astaroth before taking on the boss at 50F. Players can grind for the best items for 41F-50F but Astaroth really should come first since his buddy at 50F is an absolute monster.

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, no saves out yet I guess?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oof, Astaroth is a tough cookie.

Two forms, beat them and he summons reinforcements. No way your party can survive what he summons so the choice made at the death will determine if players get another go or get kicked back to the title screen.

Even with the right choices, the right skill set at the start of the battle is crucial to finishing the final battle. Not sure if Satan needs to be kicked first, but this is one of the more challenging final battles I've had to work out.

Last edited:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah if you want to beat the final boss without shenanigans you need to level up a lot and save the awakening skill for last.
Dark resist rings and armor to protect against wind are also pretty much mandatory, talk about having to earn your good end.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah if you want to beat the final boss without shenanigans you need to level up a lot and save the awakening skill for last.
Dark resist rings and armor to protect against wind are also pretty much mandatory, talk about having to earn your good end.
More like illusion immunity, pronant immunity, MP damage, dark resist, death resist and wind resist.

Got to the point where I got down to the pair of them fighting and then got stuck because it was late in the day. Not sure if I'm supposed to hold out with multiple awakenings for the rest of the party or if I make a move against the spheres. Astaroth doesn't really do anything except summon spheres initially but I don't do enough damage during that phase.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished it. Beating the two forms is enough, players just need to read the text that comes afterwards more carefully which will lead to a few more scripted actions and scenes. Once everyone is reassembled, it should be a formality dealing the finishing blow.

Didn't complete the gallery and still missing a couple of scenes (the last one for Irit and one before Sora's rape scene). Probably have to do it the hard way the second time round although there's supposed to be new stuff with New Game Plus.

Close to 24 hours playing time, chose not to go after Satan in the end. Couldn't find the magician's gift but otherwise got enough tickets for two dates.

Not a bad story, I think I got the not-so-good end since I was going for the gallery this first time round. Not sure if things are different the second time round by avoiding scenes with the four sisters.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Playing as a gentleman earned me some happy end with best girl, I didn't even try the scripted event after defeat because the choices were between suicide, using the girls as jihadist bombers or making a fool out of yourself, fuck that noise.

Also that level drain from awakening is extremely painful, especially when the required xp for leveling up goes through the roof.
Those are hours of grinding that will never come back.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Playing as a gentleman earned me some happy end with best girl, I didn't even try the scripted event after defeat because the choices were between suicide, using the girls as jihadist bombers or making a fool out of yourself, fuck that noise.

Also that level drain from awakening is extremely painful, especially when the required xp for leveling up goes through the roof.
Not really. Finished the game on level 28 even though I started the final battle at level 30. Don't really need the skill since it's really just for the final battle.

Got the full gallery by any chance? It's still possible to play nice provided save and load is liberally used.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will never understand why Japanese developers think this is good game design.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The hypnosis move is extremely powerful so dropping a couple of levels in the last battle to clear it is a small price to pay.

It's not like getting xp is hard. Synthesise equipment and give non-sexual commands to the sisters for free xp. No need to cheat or grind to level cap to finish the game. Crafting level-up elixirs isn't hard and doesn't require hours of grinding to pull off.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've also done almost every sidequest (other than the diseased tree and the holy fountain, I assume I need the holy water to cure the tree but I'm not sure how to get it out of the fountain...
Missed that the first time round. Read the hint more carefully and got the reward after applying the right item from inventory. Same method for resuscitating the dragon turned to stone in one of the optional dungeons (that's a tough fight even for a level 30+ party).

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So is the book stuck outside the walls in the underwater area next to the waterfall a bug or am I missing something ?

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Missed that the first time round. Read the hint more carefully and got the reward after applying the right item from inventory. Same method for resuscitating the dragon turned to stone in one of the optional dungeons (that's a tough fight even for a level 30+ party).
I found 2 items that work in the fountain, a grey stone turns into a gold one and an armor turns into a renewed superarmor, dunno if there are more. I never did figure out the flame puzzle, so I just did the final boss without doing that at all lol. Tried to do NG+, I error out with this when I click "start NG now", may require version update which I haven't gotten yet. And yeah, first play I got about 26 hours, it's a decent length game with very few bugs for a 1.00 of this size.
Also, I didn't get any of those choices at endgame, so I assume they are all locked behind clearing that goddamn puzzle. I spent hours trying to figure it out and eventually just gave up, couldn't even get past floor 1 lol.

edit:eek:k, I finally got to him, how is he in any way easier than the floor 50 guy? I killed floor 50 guy at level 30, this guy has 3 forms so far and summons a ton of other guys at the end as well, I'm 38-40 and can't even start hurting him on the form when he starts summoning a bunch of shit even with using all of my super moves, and I have literally all of them at this point. oh, you aren't supposed to win. fuck.

Attachments

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is the book stuck outside the walls in the underwater area next to the waterfall a bug or am I missing something ?
That book? No idea. Might be a bug, but haven't bothered checking the blog comments thread to confirm.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found 2 items that work in the fountain, a grey stone turns into a gold one and an armor turns into a renewed superarmor, dunno if there are more. I never did figure out the flame puzzle, so I just did the final boss without doing that at all lol. Tried to do NG+, I error out with this when I click "start NG now", may require version update which I haven't gotten yet. And yeah, first play I got about 26 hours, it's a decent length game with very few bugs for a 1.00 of this size.
Also, I didn't get any of those choices at endgame, so I assume they are all locked behind clearing that goddamn puzzle. I spent hours trying to figure it out and eventually just gave up, couldn't even get past floor 1 lol.

edit:eek:k, I finally got to him, how is he in any way easier than the floor 50 guy? I killed floor 50 guy at level 30, this guy has 3 forms so far and summons a ton of other guys at the end as well, I'm 38-40 and can't even start hurting him on the form when he starts summoning a bunch of shit even with using all of my super moves, and I have literally all of them at this point.
I'm 100% sure you're playing this game through guesswork, since it's made very clear you can't play NG+ without first getting to level 30 on the second run. But you're not playing with a translator and can't read the language without machine help, but do correct me if I've guessed wrong.

The error message you've posted has nothing to do with NG+, it's a bug from having too many items in inventory which is causing a stack overflow issue with the game engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.