Re: Scourge of the Evil (3D tentacle)

2 things:

1) Great 3d hentai animation
2) I think this fits better in the "hentai movie" section

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

So I decided to download this to check what all the comotion was about and when I saw it, I gotta say... HOLY FCKING HELL! Fck 3dGirlfriends, this takes the cake... it's pratically a fucking marathon, literally...

OP
C

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 things:

1) Great 3d hentai animation
2) I think this fits better in the "hentai movie" section
It's a flash file, technically a game too, but most importantly this is the forum section where similar works have been posted (the gf4e people have been bringing up being one of them)

Simply put, the work requires interaction from the user to progress beyond the first looped section, by that merit and the fact that it's a flash file, I posted it here.

I've also discovered some time after posting it here that you're not the only one that thought the movie section was a better location for this, as there was a thread there before mine (which I missed due to having only checked this section of the forum due to similar works having been posted here as well) and to be fair, I doubt I'm the only one here that only really checks the game section.

In conclusion, the animation is amazing.

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You should be able to go around the law if its a paypal donation i would think, and affeft3d stuff for me is just a little on the crazy side, and yes i know i just said that after praising a man turning into a giant tentacle monster lol

OP
C

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should be able to go around the law if its a paypal donation i would think, and affeft3d stuff for me is just a little on the crazy side, and yes i know i just said that after praising a man turning into a giant tentacle monster lol
Still quite sensible really, I kind of got hung up on the fact that she apparently really REALLY WANTED to get a dick the size of her arm shoved down her throat....

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ok...that was really fucking hot. Too bad it is censored though....absolutely only drawback I saw it having. Beats the crap out of those Bio Seeker animations, IMO.

It's a flash file, technically a game too, but most importantly this is the forum section where similar works have been posted (the gf4e people have been bringing up being one of them)

Simply put, the work requires interaction from the user to progress beyond the first looped section, by that merit and the fact that it's a flash file, I posted it here.

I've also discovered some time after posting it here that you're not the only one that thought the movie section was a better location for this, as there was a thread there before mine (which I missed due to having only checked this section of the forum due to similar works having been posted here as well) and to be fair, I doubt I'm the only one here that only really checks the game section.

In conclusion, the animation is amazing.
I only check the movie section if there is an new post, since I keep up to date on the forum. To me, it fits better in the movie section since the only interactions are 'advance' and 'change camera'. But by that notion, so are several other "games" in this section, such as Dot Handy. Doesn't really matter in the end. It'll be further toward the top and front page longer in the movie section but will have much more immediate traffic in the games thread and then probably die away quick after a while.

Last edited:

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh man,this is good 3D Flash ever i seen :p :cool:
just one think *when she's got an eggs in her butt , i think the monster tentacles will put her MUSHROM to that :mad:

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this Hentai movie has great garphic, nice sound, many angles to watch. I feel that it look like this H-movie: おしおき☆こそどろ娘 Punish The Thief Girl Yuffie - the best H movie I ever see but short!:D

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this Hentai movie has great garphic, nice sound, many angles to watch. I feel that it look like this H-movie: おしおき☆こそどろ娘 Punish The Thief Girl Yuffie - the best H movie I ever see but short!:D
Its the same group, yeah.

I've got to say, this is fucking incredible though, oh man I wish more tentacle hentais used the position where the girls arms are bound to her sides while sticking something in her mouth ugh. The part where the tentacles completely wrapped around her body too though aaaaa

Hell, this movie renders semen a lot better than just about any other 3D animated hentai I've seen. There's fluids everywhere (the detail on her skin is amazing, might I add) and while there was a lot more the movie could have done, it's still really good.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

for the ones who can't download it can watch it here

Sternregisseur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't watch it... you need to be a premium member to watch the video....

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hands down one of the best animations I have ever seen, if not the best to date. Anybody who hasn't seen this is definitely missing out, even if tentacle hentai isn't your thing. It's just... so well done. *cries* I need to find a way to throw my money at the animators and people like them.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I got curious when I saw this guy and thought that this kind of quality work couldn't just come out of nowhere. So I did some quick searches and found out this guy also made that fantastic 3D FFVII Yuffie animation a few years back. So, clearly, this guy started off amazing and is only getting better.

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is anyone else having issues with the 3rd and 4th parts of the download right now?

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cheaper than some RPGmaker games but with more fap/yen ratio.

Edit: Well not cheaper than MOST RPGmakers... but still a whole lot better.

Last edited:

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is anyone else having issues with the 3rd and 4th parts of the download right now?
The thread at the hentai movies section contains a single mega link for this (3rd post by Daigenguard), try that link and if not there's the torrent one.

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

Hands down one of the best animations I have ever seen, if not the best to date. Anybody who hasn't seen this is definitely missing out, even if tentacle hentai isn't your thing. It's just... so well done. *cries* I need to find a way to throw my money at the animators and people like them.
I don't know about that this one is really good as well

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

go suck a nut with your adverts mike :D

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Simply fantastic, but I really wanted to see that last egg hatch into something and get birthed. Alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.