What's new

ACT [ Ebisen Works ] えびせんワークス Heroine Syndicate -Blessing of Goddess- ヒロインシンジケート ~女神の加護~ RE162242 RJ162242

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Found this advertised on a blog i sometimes go to. Seems to be some manner of action game. I have yet to change my unicode back to japanese so i don't know what gameplay is like. Dunno if there's another thread. I looked around for a good ten minuets but found nothing.

*Game System
- Simple platform action.
It is easy, so anyone can enjoy this game with arms. ([C key or 3 button] with Up cursor.)
However, it is hard to beat without arms. Less offensive distance and more damage. You can try to beat it with no arms.

You can use a game pad.

- Changing blessing for play styles
Makoto's arms, "Meria Descender," avoids ra*e from enemies.
However, if Meria sleeps ...

Make Meria awake to enjoy playing, and make her sleep to enjoy H-motion.

- Arena Mode
After beating the game, you can enjoy "Arena Mode" where you can place enemies as you like.
This mode is playable one-handed with the mouse.

- Diorama Mode
When you fail with specific conditions, some diorama scenes will be activated.
You can access them from the title scene after beating the game.

In Diorama Mode, you can still do limited actions, jumping, escape, and so on.

- High Score
Off-line high score ranking is available.
If you rank high enough, it will be registered and you can tweet it.
(Needs browser and network connection.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ162242]Heroine Syndicate

as you guess i think it has no thread yet aside yours
also the game play is as image show my friend

certain LITTLE sprite sex no actual game over but if you loose depending on enemie you get thrown on a place with many of them but after that is just retry from the map screen you were defeated XD

OP
R

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hopefully a link can be uploaded by someone eventually.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

A little funny info. The god's name is actually the circle name which is Meria

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh god.
I just noticed that this is made by higepoyo...
I used to visit the guy's blog back then, maybe around 2011.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blog says there is a english version pending release here:

Not sure if its actually translated though.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I believe Eng DLsite will still have a Japanese version of the game, but the creator made it so that you can easily change the text...so you can apply translations

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

DDL available here:

Cappy

Reputation score

I believe Eng DLsite will still have a Japanese version of the game, but the creator made it so that you can easily change the text...so you can apply translations
I don't think these guys realize how easily marketing overseas with a bit of translation can actually potentially boost sales. Not that I'd buy it myself, but I'd be at least 300% more likely to if those lazy devs in Japan bothered to localize it better.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think these guys realize how easily marketing overseas with a bit of translation can actually potentially boost sales. Not that I'd buy it myself, but I'd be at least 300% more likely to if those lazy devs in Japan bothered to localize it better.
Most don't because they lose money. I think that one Spy vs Spy game only baaaarely broke even, and that was a pretty decent game.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not really laziness, it isn't like every indie Japanese dev is fluent in English you know. They probably all know a LITTLE, but probably not enough to translate what they're saying into English.

I mean it COULD be laziness, but honestly its probably just the usual language barrier reasons.

Silvar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not really laziness, it isn't like every indie Japanese dev is fluent in English you know. They probably all know a LITTLE, but probably not enough to translate what they're saying into English.

I mean it COULD be laziness, but honestly its probably just the usual language barrier reasons.
I wouldn't call it laziness either -- but I do believe that hentai indie developers are missing out on sales if their product is not localized to the foreign territory's language (i.e. English).

In some ways that is like selling a game with no tutorial, instruction manual, or even some annoying fairy with a high-pitched voice (and no means of letting it get raped by rats -- so doubly annoying for GOR/Ryona fans). It makes it more difficult for a player to engage with, understand, and enjoy the product. So, even by selling the game seems like a poor investment if most people are not going to buy it, if they can't understand it.

dudlol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I were to choose between a babelfish translated game (or similar terrible program) or a moonspeak game of similar quality, I could deal with terrible grammar >.>

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The creator designed it so that you can "easily" change the dialogue for the game.

Make it sexier, make it goofy, make it seem cooler than it is, make it full of exaggerations, or make an actual translation...edit it however you want.
Its not limited to just Jap -> Eng translation.

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

I just beat this game. Man oh man this game is kind of brutal (I'm looking at you, second boss). You have all of ten HP, and almost everything does more than one. You can recover your health (except during another not-so-fun boss), and infinitely restart on the same screen, but the heroine's only manner of attack I've found is punching with mediocre range. Anything that moves is a pain because they will most likely position themselves just shy of getting punched. This forces you to get up in every enemy's face and take damage, then waste time recovering.

H-scenes were kind of minimal in a MaiDenSnow kind of way. The side cut-in complements very small sprite H, and you get a number of game-over scenarios. You can, in fact, miss one enemy with a unique game-over in the later stages because there are branching paths, but the end-gallery has his animation anyway so if you want to see the sprite stuff just clear the game.

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game was "decent" at its very best.
Most of the bosses can be cheesed with the "kick" attack (jump + down + attack). You bounce right off the boss and it sets you up for another kick. So you can just bounce your way to victory. Final boss took me all of 10 seconds because he jumped.
The H-stuff isn't all that great. Like a less good version of MaiDen Snow and/or Caprice Doll (wow that's old in internet years). Could have been better but, from some other stuff out there, it could have been much worse too.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

...You have all of ten HP, and almost everything does more than one... but the heroine's only manner of attack I've found is punching with mediocre range...
Hold Up+C to go don armor, making damage go to shield (1 hit = 1 shield no matter how strong the hit was) and changing the punch into a ranged projectile (same damage.) Only issue is that it's timed (yellow bar in bottom right) and if you get hit while the bar's empty you'll get switched back and knocked down.

The bar regenerates when you're in normal mode, so you can switch back and forth and never really run out.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't help but to feel disappointment. It has a lot of neat ideas; I like when you lose to specific enemy types, it puts you in an area of them. Trying to navigate the game over stage if you lose to the Likelike kind of floor enemies, only to find that at the bottom is an unescapable pit of them is really neat and I wish there was more done with them. In one of the game over sequences and during the escape, the redheaded girl can be molested independently of the heroine which is an idea that I've always liked in h games like Barrage, but here nothing was really done with it. I liked having 2 sets of clothing to wear, but there never was a reason not to use the heroine costume because it was so much stronger, and really to the point to where the game is not fun if you don't use it, but such a breeze if you do use it.

It's not a bad game, but it's just disappointing how in so many ways it almost was a really neat game.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really liked this game, or at least, the trial, so....no links? that's a pity