What's new

RPG [えびせんワークス] Minerva's Adventure ミナーヴァの冒険 ~従属するモノ~ (RJ163414)

Status
Not open for further replies.

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163414] Minerva's Adventure ミナーヴァの冒険 ~従属するモノ~

Create a folder named "Save" in your game directory. The error crops up when the game can't autosave.

Encountered this problem just hours ago myself when I deleted that folder, wanting to be 100% sure I had a fresh start with that recent partial.
And as well just in case i found out that when i create save folder some thing was intercepting it is the save.file not the folder but .file just in case
its preventing me to create folder

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I tried to think up something clever, but...
many months later and still works :D thanks mate!

shrek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone able to upload v1.12 of the game? Also the other link for the game is dead/removed :(. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Last edited:

kinkkong24

Reputation score
Does anybody know how to fix this annoying error? I keep on getting the "Error! : HPLLib HPLError" message every time I start the game and it won't continue. Also, yes, I do have my PC in Japanese locale Unicode and it stillwon't work. If anyonw know how to fix this, It would be greatly apreciated

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Usually an error like that means you're missing a .dll file somewhere. It probably means you need to update or download a different version of RPG Maker, specifically the version that the game was made in. I'm not quite sure which version of RPG Maker this uses though as it's been a while since I played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.