What's new

RPG [えびせんワークス] Minerva's Adventure ミナーヴァの冒険 ~従属するモノ~ (RJ163414)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163414] Minerva's Adventure ミナーヴァの冒険 ~従属するモノ~

Anyone? with the save?
I have beaten the game and unlocked all of the equipment, but I have barely unlocked any of the monster in your home basement. To unlock the monsters you need a monster soul, which seems to be an incredibly rare drop.

Attachments

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do I get the slave necklace/collar off? I had the emblem remover, but talking to guards does not seem to remove this thing.

Edit, NVM, unlocking all spots gave the mission to get it off.

Last edited:

Praso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since it is sprite or pixel art, i may be able to uncensor it.
Anyone can teach me how to crank it open and access the images and put it back together with edited images?
If i am able to, i can fully translate the game and uncensor it like i did with loli sp, just need to be able to get access to all of the images.
Ok... after working on this for a few hours, I still don't have a complete solution, but I believe I've got an idea of what is going on with this game.

First of all, I'm not really one hundred percent on that, but I don't believe the developer is using a public Engine for his game, it seems to be mostly his own code? This is reinforced by some screenshots on his Blog, showing C++/C# Code or some such... If anyone happens to recognize the Engine, please enlighten me :confused:

Anyway, that doesn't really matter, as he IS using a common Library, DXライブラリ("DXLibrary") yeah... a Japanese Library, with a Japanese Wikipedia entry ONLY... go figure >_>

That Library does include an Archive System, DXArchive, which is PROBABLY what data.dxa is the result of... maybe... At least it looks like it, there where a LOT of references to dxLibrary in the disassembly.

Ok, now that I knew what Library the Archive stemms from, it should be easy to find a decoder and run the file through it. I found severall .... aaaaaand there is a key. Of course there is a key, it would be to easy otherwise :mad:

Soooo... to conclude:
After poking around in the Disassembly and monitoring the memory, I'm preeeetty sure that the key is "A9 33 E2 EA A8 F4 BD 55 B2 4C 50 9D", at least, that's what the programm is using to decrypt the file. The Problem is, I don't know if that is supposed to be Little Endian, or Big Endian. Also, no matter what configuration of that key (LE, BE, whith spaces, without, reinterpreted as ASCII etc...) I hand to the decrypting tools for dxArchives when decrypting the data.dxa... it doesn't work :(

So, now I'm tired and frustrated, if anyone wants to pick up from here on, feel free. Maybe I'm giving it another try once I got some shuteye ^^

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah tried the dxArchives program as well, didn't work...
Well, if someone is able to crack it open let me know and i'll see if i can work on it.

@Praso - Thanks for trying atleast.

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmm we need more animations in the rpgs like this

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After poking around in the Disassembly and monitoring the memory, I'm preeeetty sure that the key is "A9 33 E2 EA A8 F4 BD 55 B2 4C 50 9D", at least, that's what the programm is using to decrypt the file. The Problem is, I don't know if that is supposed to be Little Endian, or Big Endian. Also, no matter what configuration of that key (LE, BE, whith spaces, without, reinterpreted as ASCII etc...) I hand to the decrypting tools for dxArchives when decrypting the data.dxa...
Data.dxa should just be XORed with a loop of those 12 bytes repeating.
(i.e. xor the bytes at offsets 0, 12, 24, &c with 0xA9, at offsets 1, 13, 25, &c with 0x33; and so on.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do i get into this elf village?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

How do i get into this elf village?
First talk to the grannies (I presume you know where to find them) in the house near the village, then go back to the area just south of the village and find the hidden path towards the west. The entrance is slightly different coloured. Go down the path to find the skeleton and a diary. Give the diary to the granies to exchange for a letter. You can now enter the village.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone can teach me how to crank it open and access the images and put it back together with edited images?
If i am able to, i can fully translate the game
Someone quick!
The female protagonist reminds me of Kanade of Angel beats, and that's makes me want a translation moar D'x

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Someone quick!
The female protagonist reminds me of Kanade of Angel beats, and that's makes me want a translation moar D'x
dude, a wite-haired girl that seems somewhat ... unemotional (Kuudere) is like the most used / copied anime stereotype from my personal point of view.
Probably used even more than those blond ones with the twintails ...

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Doesn't seem to be it. Although I think you might be talking about the prostitution building in the middle castle of the map.
Oh yeah, that's the town. Try using prostitution outside in that area, that's how it used to work in the bugged demo you could glitch outside the starting area on. I haven't actually completed much of the game to be honest, I've spent a lot of time dicking around really, so I haven't even beat that dungeon to open that town so I can't be sure it's the same in this version.

I have beaten the game and unlocked all of the equipment, but I have barely unlocked any of the monster in your home basement. To unlock the monsters you need a monster soul, which seems to be an incredibly rare drop.
Oh Monster Soul's are actually good for something? Well I'll hang onto any I find, and yeah all the monsters drop them once in a while, they only sell for a couple of hundred coins in most cases.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I finished all non-bugged quest, except the ones on the island with the darkness tablet. How do I get there?

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So no one has a clue to what engine the game is originally based off?
Congratz on the folks trying to crack it open, really hoping for a translation.
However have anyone thought of asking the author? depending on what was used it may be as easy a patch for a translation, and you never know the response of the author, maybe he will be open to having a western audience.

Paraloyd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is your Windows set to Japanese Unicode?

I guess i'll just wait for my new machine, coming with windows 7 again, Windows 10 just sucks >_<

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So no one has a clue to what engine the game is originally based off?
Congratz on the folks trying to crack it open, really hoping for a translation.
However have anyone thought of asking the author? depending on what was used it may be as easy a patch for a translation, and you never know the response of the author, maybe he will be open to having a western audience.
I'll give it a try then. I have emailed them to open it and translate it.
Just have to wait for now for a reply.

Last edited:

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll give it a try then. I have emailed them to open it and translate it.
Just have to wait for now for a reply.
well you doesn't necessarily need to open it, there may be ways to patch it something similar, it all depends on the author reaction, so of course be friendly

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dear, yugifan3

This mail shows where you should modify to translate, and how public your files.

[Translation]
Already I have translated the UI. Execute "MinervaE.exe", English
version of Minerva.

It is sufficient to translate the following;
-Scenario Text: setting/EventPack.txt

*The scenario file contains a script. Please be careful not to change
the script.

*There is a possibility to enter a change in the version up.

The following is a pre-translated by me. You can modify if anxious;
-UI: setting/*E.txt (ex.setting/MenuItemsE.txt contains the names of
menu items.)
--setting/AchievementsE.txt
--setting/ActionHintE.txt
--setting/ActionsDescE.txt
--setting/ActionsE.txt
--setting/BooksE.txt
--setting/MapNameE.txt
--setting/MenuItemsE.txt
--setting/OptionDescE.txt
--setting/SystemMenuDescsE.txt
--setting/TipsE.txt
--setting/image/Enemy/EnemyLabelsE.txt
--setting/image/Items/ItemDescE.txt
--setting/image/Items/ItemLabelE.txt
--setting/image/Neutral/NeutralLabelE.txt
--setting/image/Stand/AvailableSAE.txt

[Public]
There are several ways to public;

1.I'll pay the reward to yugifan3, accepts translated version. Reflected
in the product version.
->It is no experience for the exchange with overseas(Tedious |-3

2.yugifan3 can public ONLY translated files.( "setting" folder under limited.)
->It is basically operating out of warranty.

3.yugifan3 send me the translated files, and it may be published from my
blog or my uploader.
->You can link to the file from other web pages.

I think 3 is good.

Koji Koizumi( Author of Minerva. Ebisen is a nickname.)
Regards.

This is the reply i got back. I have replied back again saying that i wanted to uncensor it. if not ,heh is fine i guess. Ima go start translating.

Translation topic :

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=822304

Edit : Anyone have the 4/17 version or Version 1.0.6?

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is the reply i got back. I have replied back again saying that i wanted to uncensor it. if not ,heh is fine i guess. Ima go start translating.
awesome stuff man youtu.be/ZZ5LpwO-An4 :D
I wouldn't push it with uncensor, he probably has the original versions and all, but releasing those could be bad for him legally (with jap laws over censoring and all)
This is some pretty great news, having support and help from a developer like this is rare, we should show our support back,
In any case, how are you going to release the translation?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a reply back :

[Uncensored]
> I have tried some tools to open it , but was unable to, so i got the idea to email to ask if i could open it up, uncensor it , pack it back together, translate and release patch for people.

I cannot allow you to unpack, modify, or republic pictures because
those entrusted to the painter(Ekuran).

There is a method to replace images without unpacking. There is no
limit to prepare the image on your own and to replace.
-Create and put the parts/layers divided image into a folder of the game.
-Change setting file(setting/image/Stand/...) for changing reference.
*I someday, exposes the way of replacing images.

(Anyway. I'll try to talk to Ekuran about this idea once. Although
good anser can not always promise.)

[Translation]
> And no , i don't want any money for translating. I do my translation for free.
> I can reply back again when the translation is done.
Undestood.
Consider how to public files again after receiving translated
file(EventPack.txt.)

Regards.
So, they may want you to be able to edit the images maybe in the future from what i can gather.

In any case, will see what they say, Im going to buy the game tomorrow and start translation. It might take a little while. I say this ,and now will have gazillion people PM for latest version. -_-,

But, ima do little bit of ad here. xD
If you wanna talk to me or just follow progress ima post progress it on my Discord Server. (Click the button in my sig.)

But, for now , have patience. ;)

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seriously, anyone, please how do I get to the last castle with the black darkness tablet crystal thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.