What's new

RPG [えびせんワークス] Minerva's Adventure ミナーヴァの冒険 ~従属するモノ~ (RJ163414)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163414] Minerva's Adventure ミナーヴァの冒険 ~従属するモノ~

i think its alread out 1st in digiket, and after that in DMM..
but DLsite take more time...
:3

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also, the game already have an English version (except the dialogues) which is a good thing. :p
You can easily translate the dialogues, they are putting dummy files without compression for translate use.

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmmm anyone know if there is any english windows xp launcher?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ink in the attachment below.
Attached Files
File Type: txt RJ163414.txt
Many Thanks^^

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can easily translate the dialogues, they are putting dummy files without compression for translate use.
Hm, is that so?

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

english launcher is already in XP mode
I don't think so, or at least it's not 32-bit like the XP one.

Anyhow, I think I finished the game, unless there are multiple endings. Skipped shit load of side-quests, but the main storyline is just dependent on dungeon clears. The last few dungeons on the islands to the north are accessible by buying tickets at the port closest to your starting town (or more like, directly south of it).

You can never die, as in the demo, where with losing all health you can restart with "R" and regain health (useful when you don't want to use anything to recover). A bit buggy sometimes when you teleport to the wrong place (i.e. doing this in a place in the last dungeon will make the game unbeatable if you don't open a gem-controlled door first).

There's probably a bug with the borrowing money part in the west-most town (upper-right building of central area), where you can borrow 5,000,000, then ask to return 7,500,000 and fail, sex scene, and then KEEP THE MONEY. This makes buying all materials easy as hell, and I practically bought 100 instances of all items the moment I found this out. As long as you have less than 2,500,000 in the first place, you can do this (otherwise you pay the 7,500,000 and lose all that money, but then again, who cares since you can get free money anyhow?) Makes selling gems from bosses sort of pointless.

Elf village access confusing as heck: There is some house to the east of it with some old elves, and the old lady elf, after choosing the right options (not sure of any flags here, maybe need to finish the dungeon) will give you a letter for you to access it.

Final dungeon (for demon king) is so cheap in the beginning: there are a shit ton of magic flamethrowers (which also throw ice and lightning magic as well) that straight out kill you in seconds, even with 300 HP. Had to open the menu between hits and heal with potions (which luckily was no problem with the money bug above).

H-scenes consist of the same thing in demo, just some poses of MC, Z to cycle speed, X to quit. Sort of repetitive. Felt like it wasn't anything useful and sort of tacked on. Around 10 different patterns, I think. Doesn't reflect equipment. Shame and Lust percentages don't seem to do anything.

On equipment and stuff:

Best equipment with gold sword in some sidecave near ice dungeon (on mainland, not the volcano in the northeast island) and a lightning magic staff in the water dungeon (in the center of the mainland, building surrounded by a small lake on map).

For other equipment:

Green Armor: Default from beginning given by goddess.
Elf clothes: Some chest in elf dungeon (somewhere northwest at the sacred tree).
Handcuffs: Lose to bandits in some south sandy area near sandy dungeon (south-west). Unequip by talking to a guard.
Blue Armor: Obtained somewhere late-game. Either some chest or in some store.
Red Armor: Obtained somewhere late-game. Either some chest or in some store.

Wooden sword: West-most town, arena in north. Need to use this to battle in arena once.
Normal sword: Default from beginning given by goddess.
Gold sword: Above. (Sidecave near ice dungeon).
Rainbow sword: I got this at the end of the game, but in the starting town northeast, there's a building with a girl inside, and downstairs the sword is in one of the chests. Got a key from old man in north building (one of the starting locations) and paying 2,000,000. This sword uses magic and fires 3 rays when slashing. Can't use without magic, so it sucks.

Ice magic staff: Some dungeon. Probably some ice dungeon (either north-most or north-east island).
Lightning magic staff: Above. (water dungeon in center).
Tentacle staff: Same as rainbow sword. Powerful, but needs Tentacle underwear equiped to equip.
Barrier staff: Can't remember. Somewhere endgame-wise.
Weak Flame magic book: Bought in elf village shop.
Weak Ice magic book: Bought in elf village shop.
Weak Lightning magic book: Bought in elf village shop.

Slave collar: West-most town, arena in north. Lose at arena. Unequip via using an item from talking to some old man in a house somewhere east of starting town, sex scene, then buying for 160,000. Item can be used infinitely.
Magic collar: From old lady who introduces you to elf village, I think.
Blindfold: Can't remember.
Green collar: From some abandoned house. Not sure, but I think getting this requires letting go of some side-quest. Doesn't matter, I think.
Pink 1HP hard-mode collar: Endgame stuff, I think. Maybe chests in demon-king dungeon end.

Slave mark accessory: Same as slave collar, lose in arena. Funnily, if you skip the sex scene from being bought, you don't get this. Unequip by using item bought by witch on right (can't remember how much) in some witch house on east-side.
Witch mark accessory: Ask the witch on left and answer in some way to add it on. Unequip by using item via witch on right.
Lovejuice collection accessory: Bought somewhere. Forgot where.
Semen collection accessory: Bought somewhere. Forgot where.
Rotor accessory: Some town without much significance. South-right house, need to force into house, lose to guy, he will play with you with rotor and dildo and put you in handcuffs.
Dildo accessory: Same as rotor.

Tentacle underwear: In southwest sandy dungeon in blue chest (which I think blue chest means anything that is equipment, red for keys to unlock some dungeon doors, and brown for items).

There's probably a lot I'm missing (from side-quests and stuff I can't remember, going by memory here and don't want to open game again).

To summarize: Sort of fun as an ARPG in the start, but gets boring afterwards when I can just start skipping enemies (and the clean-up-all-enemies-before-door-opens section is a pain). H is lacking. Confusing due to not understanding most of what's going on. Oh well.

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so im guessing if i wanted the xp 32 bit one in english id have to go through an translate some of the text files...

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What's with the elf village. Something in a book about milktanks and after you mention it, they got batshit insane and attack for some reason. Can't really fully translate it cause im tired as fk and kanji is a pain but, anyone got the main gist of it?

libo070

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's with the elf village. Something in a book about milktanks and after you mention it, they got batshit insane and attack for some reason. Can't really fully translate it cause im tired as fk and kanji is a pain but, anyone got the main gist of it?
lose at elf village will trigger milktank event.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stupid question?
Enter ne rough translation that? ^^

Sorry the xp is the Englische that exe mith de E is for Englisch rofl XD

Last edited:

aethura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to use the kitting and touch play actions? From what I understand, you need a maid outfit, but I'm not sure if that's the correct translation. Assuming it is, how do i get that outfit.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

lose at elf village will trigger milktank event.
Yea i know that but i just wanna know the reason why. And if theres anything after that.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does beating the game autounlock all the Gallery options, or do you have to see them all individually?

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i also got a question: does the game have ahegao content? Even when i reached high Lust or 0 Shame in Demo nothing happened.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does beating the game autounlock all the Gallery options, or do you have to see them all individually?
no need to beat the game.. just go to NE house at start city.. then go to downstair, check statue

i also got a question: does the game have ahegao content? Even when i reached high Lust or 0 Shame in Demo nothing happened.
err.. i think no?

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

no need to beat the game.. just go to NE house at start city.. then go to downstair, check statue
Tried all three options, at most some achievements unlocked.
Gallery remained only counting things I'd seen.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried all three options, at most some achievements unlocked.
Gallery remained only counting things I'd seen.
It unlocks all the spots that you can teleport to and do the events. That being said some of the events require some prerequisite quests completed first.

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Best equipment with gold sword in some sidecave near ice dungeon (on mainland, not the volcano in the northeast island) and a lightning magic staff in the water dungeon (in the center of the mainland, building surrounded by a small lake on map).

For other equipment:

Green Armor: Default from beginning given by goddess.
Elf clothes: Some chest in elf dungeon (somewhere northwest at the sacred tree).
Handcuffs: Lose to bandits in some south sandy area near sandy dungeon (south-west). Unequip by talking to a guard.
Blue Armor: Obtained somewhere late-game. Either some chest or in some store.
Red Armor: Obtained somewhere late-game. Either some chest or in some store.

Wooden sword: West-most town, arena in north. Need to use this to battle in arena once.
Normal sword: Default from beginning given by goddess.
Gold sword: Above. (Sidecave near ice dungeon).
Rainbow sword: I got this at the end of the game, but in the starting town northeast, there's a building with a girl inside, and downstairs the sword is in one of the chests. Got a key from old man in north building (one of the starting locations) and paying 2,000,000. This sword uses magic and fires 3 rays when slashing. Can't use without magic, so it sucks.

Ice magic staff: Some dungeon. Probably some ice dungeon (either north-most or north-east island).
Lightning magic staff: Above. (water dungeon in center).
Tentacle staff: Same as rainbow sword. Powerful, but needs Tentacle underwear equiped to equip.
Barrier staff: Can't remember. Somewhere endgame-wise.
Weak Flame magic book: Bought in elf village shop.
Weak Ice magic book: Bought in elf village shop.
Weak Lightning magic book: Bought in elf village shop.

Slave collar: West-most town, arena in north. Lose at arena. Unequip via using an item from talking to some old man in a house somewhere east of starting town, sex scene, then buying for 160,000. Item can be used infinitely.
Magic collar: From old lady who introduces you to elf village, I think.
Blindfold: Can't remember.
Green collar: From some abandoned house. Not sure, but I think getting this requires letting go of some side-quest. Doesn't matter, I think.
Pink 1HP hard-mode collar: Endgame stuff, I think. Maybe chests in demon-king dungeon end.

Slave mark accessory: Same as slave collar, lose in arena. Funnily, if you skip the sex scene from being bought, you don't get this. Unequip by using item bought by witch on right (can't remember how much) in some witch house on east-side.
Witch mark accessory: Ask the witch on left and answer in some way to add it on. Unequip by using item via witch on right.
Lovejuice collection accessory: Bought somewhere. Forgot where.
Semen collection accessory: Bought somewhere. Forgot where.
Rotor accessory: Some town without much significance. South-right house, need to force into house, lose to guy, he will play with you with rotor and dildo and put you in handcuffs.
Dildo accessory: Same as rotor.

Tentacle underwear: In southwest sandy dungeon in blue chest (which I think blue chest means anything that is equipment, red for keys to unlock some dungeon doors, and brown for items).

There's probably a lot I'm missing (from side-quests and stuff I can't remember, going by memory here and don't want to open game again).
You got a lot of the equipment, but there's a couple you missed and a little more info on one or two.

There's also 'death' sword that requires you to buy your house, it's 2M which is easily gained in the arena, the highest level gives 500K and isn't that tough. When you get into your house you'll find two chests, use the Merchant Orb inside your house to call the succubus and she'll sell you some items, including the death sword. It's very strong, but takes 10HP per swing, so also pretty much useless.

The Red and Blue armours used to be sold in the town almost directly to the north of the starting area, but you have to clear the dungeon before anyone is there, but I haven't done that yet to know if that's still the case.

Green Collar is a stamina collar, and it is found in a bandit house to the right and a bit north of the starting area. It opens you up to being chased down and raped by bandits later though. I haven't found how to activate that part yet.

The Blue collar is a magic collar, it recovers your MP every few seconds.

There's also a Red Collar that heals your HP by 10 every few seconds. You get it by beating every level of the arena which, frankly, is pretty easy. I think it might reduce damage done to you too, but I'm not 100% on that.

Love juice and Semen collector are both got from the same house as the one who sells the item that can remove emblems. I forget which one gives them to you. I think you need to buy bottles to actually collect the juices/semen if I remember correctly though.

Blindfold is from a dirty priest just to the south of the witch cottage, one priest will give you a bible to put shame back towards 100%, the other will give you one that moves shame towards 0% as well as blindfolding and raping you. The blindfold is pretty much always ignored though, apart from that as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.