What's new

RPG [えびせんワークス] Minerva's Adventure ミナーヴァの冒険 ~従属するモノ~ (RJ163414)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163414] Minerva's Adventure ミナーヴァの冒険 ~従属するモノ~

The one function I'm having difficulty figuring out is the "Prostitution" special action. Anyone figure out how to actually use it?

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The one function I'm having difficulty figuring out is the "Prostitution" special action. Anyone figure out how to actually use it?
That's only usable in one town, as far as I know. I think it's the town with the Arena. You may have to talk to the Inn Owner to open up a new dialogue with him first, but I can't remember for sure.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I am on board. Art is nice, character is super cute with nice body portions, there's sex sound effects, and she wears armor, which is a weird little fettish I've developed for warrior girls. I dig it

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's only usable in one town, as far as I know. I think it's the town with the Arena. You may have to talk to the Inn Owner to open up a new dialogue with him first, but I can't remember for sure.
Doesn't seem to be it. Although I think you might be talking about the prostitution building in the middle castle of the map.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to use the kitting and touch play actions? From what I understand, you need a maid outfit, but I'm not sure if that's the correct translation. Assuming it is, how do i get that outfit.
You need to loose in the arena to get maid's clothes (and few spots/quests). Not sure now, but I think that both actions (or maybe only touching one) is usable only in arena town (when dressed as maid of course).

Green Collar is a stamina collar, and it is found in a bandit house to the right and a bit north of the starting area. It opens you up to being chased down and raped by bandits later though. I haven't found how to activate that part yet.
Bandits show up on mob maps random encounters later in the game (at least I think so, cause I was unable trigger any of them early, so you probably need to finish some dungeons to get it).
There are 5 random encounters I saw - when you enter the map you'll see a lot more enemies of the type and there will be a dialog - use 2nd option (AFAIK) to surrender immediately:
- regular bandits - surrender or lose for rape or good old robbery (not sure which one ATM)
- stamina collar bandits (yellow bandanas, counts as spot) - surrender or lose to become their prisoner - pretty sure you need stamina collar equipped to encounter them... I got a nasty game freeze when trying to leave their house after that and was unable to progress (bug?) - use bathtub to remove restrain (another bug?) and attack bandit to get arrested
- witches (counts as spot) - surrender or lose to unlock spot
- cultists (counts as spot) - surrender or lose to unlock spot, get mind control SP (didn't show on the list for some reason) and quest to remove it.
- elf raped by tentacle monster - if you kill the monster, she'll get free - I'm at war with elves, so she attacks immediately, but it's possible that she gives some kind of reward if you're allied/neutral with the elves
Not sure if those encounters are available on any mob map - I got them all unlocked on maps between water temple and SE port

After becoming prostitute in the castle town brothel, you can prostitute MC in the same town streets (don't remember if I tried using it inside buildings).

xqus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got an /h-code for the game? Agth just crashes the game and vnr only seems to find some of the dialogue.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know where you can get the fellatio/deep throating unlocks? Or if someone can post a save would be even better :D

syxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For me the gallery resets every time I go out of the game. So i tried messing up some files through trials and error and found a way to unlock the gallery.
So if you want to unlock the gallery you can change all the number 0 in the ASA file to 2 and voila gallery unlocked.
Example

or if you're too lazy just download this file where I've already done it.
PS. make a back up file in case since I've only tested the gallery after changing this.

Attachments

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Got stuck in the water temple. Does anyone know the last key is?

Paraloyd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somehow the game won't start for me. Got RTP for XP and ACE, but it still shows me error messages if i'm trying to start the game, something about mapitems and a lot of japanese :confused:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Somehow the game won't start for me. Got RTP for XP and ACE, but it still shows me error messages if i'm trying to start the game, something about mapitems and a lot of japanese :confused:
eh? this game not using RPG maker... lol..
maybe need some .net from windows?

Paraloyd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, i supposed it was RPG-Maker because of the sprites used. lol. Well, the .net is up to date

EDIT: It says HPLLib HPLError

Lunaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got stuck in the water temple. Does anyone know the last key is?
west part of the starting area.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

west part of the starting area.
Thx. I thought I have already been there once.

I have defeated all of the dungeons now, but I can't figure out how to get to the demon island. -_- I must have skipped through too many dialogues.

EDIT: Nvm. So that weird instant death island with all the magical orbs is the demon island. I thought it was an extra dungeon. Hint: Use the barrier spell and drink the mana regenerate potion.

Ah, i supposed it was RPG-Maker because of the sprites used. lol. Well, the .net is up to date

EDIT: It says HPLLib HPLError
Is your Windows set to Japanese Unicode?

Last edited:

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the NE house basement in the starting town is for besides the Rainbow Sword, Replica Demon Wand and unlocking all of the Spot missions with the third option on the statue? What are the other two options above it and what are the books themselves for? What does the Demon Wand do?

Also, for quick (machine) translations, use Google's Translate app, download Japanese for it and use the camera icon and just use that to sort of translate stuff instead of having to get the AGTH hook and running a side program

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the NE house basement in the starting town is for besides the Rainbow Sword, Replica Demon Wand and unlocking all of the Spot missions with the third option on the statue? What are the other two options above it and what are the books themselves for? What does the Demon Wand do?

Also, for quick (machine) translations, use Google's Translate app, download Japanese for it and use the camera icon and just use that to sort of translate stuff instead of having to get the AGTH hook and running a side program
The options are, show all missions, show all spots, unlock all spots.

The books are game tips and stuff.

Demon wand shoots a large fireball and increases your orgasm meter or something, requires you to equip tentacle underwear first.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does anyone has the save with all the equipments?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since it is sprite or pixel art, i may be able to uncensor it.
Anyone can teach me how to crank it open and access the images and put it back together with edited images?
If i am able to, i can fully translate the game and uncensor it like i did with loli sp, just need to be able to get access to all of the images.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone? with the save?

Status
Not open for further replies.