What's new

RPG Patreon Active Scat Loli Ryona Guro [eccma417] LonaRPG

Arumatik

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey people,

I just found this gem while deepdiving some discord servers, really weird it's not been posted here yet (maybe i just didn't find it?)

I usually don't post here, so here goes.

The game's called "LonaRPG", it's developed by a Person called eccma417

Not sure if classifies as Loli or not, so no explicit pictures.

It's a roguelike with an open world and it features a really beautifully detailed pixel art on the characters.

1588429559139.png

Controls : Typical Arrow movement like in any rpgmaker game, it features a level up trait and skill system.

Active skills can be set to buttons like A, S, D, W, R and so on.

The Protagonist is a girl called Lona, working as a freelance adventurer.

It includes some fetishes like ryona,cumflation, scat, impregnation to name a few.

Here's the Author's , but it appears he had some trouble with them because of his content.

To leave patreon, he started a So if you want to support him, do it there.

Mod edit - Link removed due to loli content. Just check the SubscribeStar page anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So I went to work as a waitress, someone stole my pants, a couple customers started coming after me, tavern lady started beating them, something lit on fire, brawl started, noble girl died, bodyguard went berserk, ended up getting kicked out for not delivering enough beer. 10/10 :p

More serious, the more extreme fetishes like scat & pee are toggle-able in the menu.
Barter is a bit odd, you sell items (including coins) which gives you an amount of 'trade points' which you can then buy stuff for. If you leave the current map, it's gone, so use it all.
Hits a lot of my personal fetishes, just wish the breasts were a tad larger, suppose the A-cups gotta get love too.

OP
Arumatik

Arumatik

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah i think if you enjoyed VH or Dungeons and Prisoners, you'll enjoy this aswell since there's a lot of similarities

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game is great. Been following it over on F95 since it popped up a couple of weeks ago or so. Highly recommend it, if you can deal with the rather unforgiving gameplay. It's super fun, really sexy and actually has a pretty interesting world to explore, with surprisingly good and believable world building.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it looks like the same game that was hyped up on 4chan years ago,but the dev gave up.i think this is him trying again.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It is very unforgiving, loving it.
Wish there was a way to cook the meat you find. Have no idea where to find the StaHerbs for the 1st of the three missions after the sewers. Been searching in the forest for a while and nothing, just mushrooms and some white flower.
Mercenaries seem super necessary, run out of food items and stamina too fast to solo much of anything.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Oof, this game is a bit more ryona than i'd like, and the stats are as unforgiving as the game itself, you have to spend 10 points into the survival skill (campfire), and then get the "dark cauldron" alchemy skill just to cook anything.

StaHerbs are the fluffy pampas grass looking stuff in the "rain forest" area, if you can stay out long enough, you can stock up and keep taking the same quest over and over, but the rewards don't fill your food as much as just being out there and stocking up on grapes/blueberries/apples.

The trade system is just like buying bananabucks back when consoles had their own currencies, nothing costs the right amount, so you always lose out and have change, except in here you can't stack up that until you can get anything because it just goes away, yay!

Also vegetables and fruit from the wilderness gives a raw food of 5 each and sell for 51, but cheap soup at the tavern is 250 for about 30 food value, making the raw wild berries not the best for selling, but i guess it's something

If you get caught by the goblins, just reload unless you just want to see the filthy ryona sex scenes, they even gave their cum that yellowy mayo color (bleh...), there's not really going to be any getting back out of that and on your feet...

I bought a shortsword and kindof feel like i wasted my money, the damage isn't much better than your starter stick for the price.

I give this game a punch in the cunt out of a goblin rape scene. ....probably won't play again, imo. Too bad, the pixel art is quite nice.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
you have to spend 10 points into the survival skill (campfire), and then get the "dark cauldron" alchemy skill just to cook anything.
I created a dark cauldron on the ground, but I cannot figure out how to use it... I have raw meat and raw mushrooms on me... Help?? :confused:

Also, in this game, you gain EXP for just walking around and letting time go by. You also gain exp for just about everything, including H-events/prostitution.

BTW. Make sure to to pick "nymphomaniac" as your personality. Otherwise, you take way too much stamina dmg from doing H.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I have two saves going right now, my nympho hooker who is pretty much just fucking the tavern over and over, and my tough adventurer who is pretty much just grinding the rainforest to the east to grind out those StaHerbs since food is plentiful enough to stay fed and StaHerbs sell for like 150tp, seems more worth it to just collect staherbs than to actually do the quest.
Still using the pitchfork for any combat even with the short sword you can get if you kill the first 3 goblins in the sewers.

Yeah, realizing the ryona is far more intense than I initially bargained for. Goblin lose scene was unexpectedly just no. Giving up after getting enslaved, also no.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Protip: save up for the glasses that the mage merchant sells in the market above the port. They give you a 15 wisdom increase, which allows you to find more herbs in the wild, as well as sell them for more. Another tip to get money and EXP is to do the dancing job at the tavern. Make sure to have around 100 stamina, and then start the dance sequence. Every time you've stripped both clothing pieces off (top and bottom), put them back on and the patrons will just keep telling you to strip rather than wanting you to masturbate or take a (sometimes piss) bukkake. You can do the bukkake for more cash, but it costs more stamina. Never agree to masturbate. When the mini-game is over, save right before the timer runs out, and then gun it for the second floor. Everyone will have de-aggro'd once you come down again. Buy a key, do baths until she passes out and then repeat the next day. Bathing gives you experience, and the key makes sure you get to full health, full stamina and full food after you pass out.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone actually put a couple hours into this? Is it worth it?
Because this game feels to me a bit like the kind that blows its load in the first hour h-content wise

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone actually put a couple hours into this? Is it worth it?
Because this game feels to me a bit like the kind that blows its load in the first hour h-content wise
There's not much variety in art if that's what you mean. There are a few poses, and then it mostly just switches out the types of dicks or the amount of dicks, depending on if you're being done by humans, orcs or deep ones. What it does to make up for it is mostly contextual, with the situations making things more or less interesting, such as being caught and raped by robbers to then be sold into slavery, or getting caught pickpocketing someone and being chased by the guards and thrown in jail where you have to fight for food and try to avoid the other in-mates as you serve your time. There's lots of small unique scenes sprinkled across the world for you to find, and many desperate situations to try and get out of. Your build also changes how you try to make your living or how you try to tackles quests, from the built-in (kind of awkward) battle fuck system if you make a sex oriented build to going full rogue with stealth and backstabs.

I won't lie and say that the game is huge or has this amazing combat system (it doesn't) or anything like that, but what's there is pretty damn substantial if you can get into it. I've put in somewhere between 15-20 hours into this game at this point, and I'm still not tired of it. The CG count isn't huge, and the variation isn't amazing either, but to me context is king, and this game excels at that.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, if anyone's looking for a different take on the game... I don't like it. The H does nothing for me so I just played it as a regular game and avoided anything related to H.

Too focused on tight resource management, both stamina and food could stand to give you more leeway. Grindy as all hell, and of course everything you MIGHT want is locked behind that grind, the ability to cook for example (seriously, fuck off dev, it's not enough that the player can run out of stamina long before health when trading blows with the enemy but you've gotta nickle and dime us on stamina too? Even better, wall off reasonable ways to restore hunger). Combat's... janky, would have been better off as turn-based like elona, as it is enemies will frequently end up behind you for some reason and turning to face them isn't intuitive at all.

Honestly wouldn't take much tweaking but everybody wants their game to be tryhard now.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, I agree with super_slicer on that the game could fix a lot with some tweaking to balance the grind and skills.

Given that it's alpha-beta level, the dev likely will.

Also, I still can't interact with my dark cauldron. Anyone know how to cook shit? It's on the ground...

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Do you have the recipe book from the tavern? That says you also need wood. Assuming the generic wooden club you can get from chopping down trees in the forest as I haven't managed to even unlock the cauldron yet.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Haven't play the game yet, but 'ryona' these days is such a broad category it's kinda hard to tell if it's something you'd be ok with.

Like, there's the tamer stuffs like essentially S&M bondage with tentacle or such, to more turnoff things like bruising/bleeding level of wounds (but not actual open wound that'd go into guro area)

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Id say this is well on the brutal side of the ryona spectrum: bleeding wounds, genitals and anus being abused to bleeding forced piercings, lashings, impalement, forced to eat cum piss and shit. Its too much for me.

And the bad ends are absolutely brutal, some fates are worse than death.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I never got to actually having the ability to cook anything, i did find two notes for recipies. And yeah, as everyone's saying, this gets really close to the guro line, and seems to have an affinity for "dirt", you get just dirty pretty fast, though you can basically bathe about anywhere somehow, lol.

Combat would've been much better as a roguelike turnbased style like mentioned, your attack is too short and too slow for enemies to move as quickly as they do, and it goes too fast to "catch" them as they move by, i didn't use the pitchfork much, but i can't imagine one square more would help that much. It's even too much stamina to beat a rabbit to death for the meat. Having to club it like 5 times, then lay down and take a rest for a bit just to smack it three more times for a kill... nah.

Also every ambush out in the wilderness i got caught by, just walk right in, you spawn in the middle of the map with soem random spattering of dudes, and if you have the stamina you cna just run off screen really easy. trying to avoid it or hide or whatnot is just a waste of precious stamina.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I never got to actually having the ability to cook anything, i did find two notes for recipies.
And yeah, as everyone's saying, this gets really close to the guro line, and seems to have an affinity for "dirt", you get just dirty pretty fast, though you can basically bathe about anywhere somehow, lol.
Same, I got those notes. Still can't seem to cook shit.

Do you have the recipe book from the tavern? That says you also need wood. Assuming the generic wooden club you can get from chopping down trees in the forest as I haven't managed to even unlock the cauldron yet.
That's for "smoking" the meat. Not 'just' cooking. But I do have them on me from cutting down trees. Still can't cook.

Id say this is well on the brutal side of the ryona spectrum: bleeding wounds, genitals and anus being abused to bleeding forced piercings, lashings, impalement, forced to eat cum piss and shit. Its too much for me.

And the bad ends are absolutely brutal, some fates are worse than death.
Yeah, the bad ends are boner killers.

As for the ryona stuff like shit and piss. They are off by default. You can turn them on. Same with guro. But there are still some bloody stuff. Also, the cum being yellowish for some scene also is a boner killer.

I can see that he might get kicked off patreon for content being too extreme.