10 Jun 2014
Sand Light Mine
MAP 266.267.295.296.297.298.342.349

Last edited:

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

I wonder if anyone made list of skills you can get from enemies,it would be pretty useful.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if anyone made list of skills you can get from enemies,it would be pretty useful.
not get from enemies, more like "learned" like in certain Saga RPG game from Square soft ...
to increase chance for learning :
1. Lower HP or / and MP
2. Fighting Boss, or rapist enemy
3. put in "INSPIRATION" status
4. Equip scroll which have certain skill you want to learn or sub of skill you want to learn
5. Equip "Divine Hair Ornament" Access ...

all 5 above can be stackable to increase the effect ...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translation update: I am almost done with Markid. All I have left is the Bar (both floors) and the jail (dat sexy CG Scene). I will probably up the 2nd map pack sometime next week.
I didn't see anyone explicitly answer this so I'll ask again:

Are the accessories fixed in these latest version? That they work the way it used to without the translations?

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not get from enemies, more like "learned" like in certain Saga RPG game from Square soft ...
to increase chance for learning :
1. Lower HP or / and MP
2. Fighting Boss, or rapist enemy
3. put in "INSPIRATION" status
4. Equip scroll which have certain skill you want to learn or sub of skill you want to learn
5. Equip "Divine Hair Ornament" Access ...

all 5 above can be stackable to increase the effect ...
Thanks thee.I have been playing for a while,learnt only heal aura from that huge worm in desert - by accident,when i was trying to run away :D

btw,its pretty rewarding killing that metal pichusomething.Managed to kill at level 8.Pretty useful,since i was doing temple in desert at that time.

Also,that mandragora root quest is a nightmare.Grinding monsters until u drop 5 roots is just horrible.But that reward is just awesome.Counterattack accesory :O

And killing medusa in mine was pretty hard.Had problems killing her at lvl 15:

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are the accessories fixed in these latest version? That they work the way it used to without the translations?
It also bugged for me too ...
(already tried the original and it still don't work)
I tweak it so it give MP or PP regen (but it basically cheat)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's my own "everything except story translation" . I didn't notice anything not working.

One thing to note about those items that give automatic HP and PP regeneration is that it's not displayed while you're in the battle, but I can confirm that the items are working. I guess he made it so it doesn't show because you also have a skill that gives you also HP REGEN. I think if you are affected with parasites this prevents the hp regen from items, but I'm not 100% sure.

If you plan to use this translation there's few things you should know.

(W) - Weak -> Used with resistances -> Means it increases your resistance by a small amount.
(S) - Strong -> Used with resistances -> Means it increases your resistance by a large amount.
(U) - Ultimate -> Used with resistances -> Means it increases your resistance to maximum, basically such items gives your rank S resistance(I'm not sure if it makes you completely immune or just lowers the damage to minimum)
- Unique -> Unique modifier -> If an item gives you AUTO SPD(Speed) and if you use a skill or another item that gives the same thing it won't stack. One thing to note here that for example if you use item that gives HP REGEN(W) and another item that gives HP REGEN(S) those will stack. I think weak gives 2% hp regen per turn and strong gives 3%. So you get a total of 5% HP regen per turn if you have both items equipped. Basic stats like ATK, DEF, etc don't stack.

Also my translation doesn't offer all quests translated since I'm waiting for a Japanese friend to translate some of them properly. Not sure when this will be done since I'm waiting for it for like 3 weeks. Guess something happened to him :(

Beside the normal translation(Items,UI, etc.) I did a bit of side translation like the oracle in Sandra, Lottery shop in Markid and some other things, but I suggest if you want more of those translated copy the maps files from the other translation.

One thing I need to "fix" is the skill scrolls. The way it is now, you can't know what a skill does unless you buy it and equip it which is stupid. It's not a big problem, I just need to copy text from skills and paste it in armor, but right now I'm lazy to do it.

Anyway feel free to use whichever translation you want.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm,one more question : Is there a way to buy chest keys ? There is never enough of them in dungeons ..

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So you guys are saying that the items still don't auto activate? have you dled the updated scripts file? also make sure you make it read only for now? also make sure you have the items file from my mega. also the quests are ALL translated and dw about any of the maps for Markid.

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think sorter has fixed it but have not tried the newest stuff. I am using the scripts file from mod posted here and it resolves the problem. Also gives you a better full screen setup (use F6).

Hmm,one more question : Is there a way to buy chest keys ? There is never enough of them in dungeons ..
Have you been smashing all the barrels and pots that you can? Should be enough for initial dungeons. You may also get some by playing lottery. You can buy 1 per fairy coin at fairy island once you rescue the fairy in desert city. Need to complete desert dungeon and get power glove to do that. You must find map to fairy island and talk to Queen to get the quest - forget how you get that map.

etigoya's has a lot of info.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep downloaded the latest script from sorter and I can confirm Auto-Agi/HP/PP regen work.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep downloaded the latest script from sorter and I can confirm Auto-Agi/HP/PP regen work.
What about the increased Stamia regen from overdrive and other "drives"?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have you been smashing all the barrels and pots that you can? Should be enough for initial dungeons. You may also get some by playing lottery. You can buy 1 per fairy coin at fairy island once you rescue the fairy in desert city. Need to complete desert dungeon and get power glove to do that. You must find map to fairy island and talk to Queen to get the quest - forget how you get that map.

etigoya's has a lot of info.
Small Key source :
1. Gore Goblin also drop it (like usual, the enemy in this game give LOW drop rate) at Abandoned Mine Road ...
2. The easiest one is buy at Elf Garden ...
3. After you finish Alchemy quest, buy lowest price armor (70) and use it for alchemy, small chance to get it ... but any result (except failure) will always more profitable than that 70G ...

Money Trick :
1. Finish Alchemy and Mine quest first ...
2. Buy Gold Ore (3000)
3. Alchemist it into Gold Ingot
4. Sell it into 3750G
(note: alchemy can goes fail and the item turn into Ashes, save and load)

Nhoerst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save for version 1.04 that has the last CG for the jewelry shop unlocked that they could share. Can't seem to figure out how to get that last one.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to figure out how to get the 'good' low karma ending?

I realize that you need to finish quest 28, in order to trigger the flashback scene when you speak to the grandpa at the end, but I had 50 karma and still got the high karma ending. Plus, apparently Fran won't join the Barbados family in quest 28 (therefore making it impossible to complete) unless she has at least 50 karma, so doesn't that create a bit of a paradox?

Any instructions (or better yet, a save) for the low karma ending would be awesome.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here you go ... Low Karma Ending ...
(On note ... it seems you can't lower your karma any further if you reach 50+ ... the script to lower Karma shows that ) Max amount of Karma is 99 ...

and the ending probably Low Karma and High Karma, which give 2 different ending ... unless I miss something in here ...
(I tried to End the game with 0 Karma and 10 ... I don't see any difference)

Attachments

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to figure out how to get the 'good' low karma ending?

I realize that you need to finish quest 28, in order to trigger the flashback scene when you speak to the grandpa at the end, but I had 50 karma and still got the high karma ending. Plus, apparently Fran won't join the Barbados family in quest 28 (therefore making it impossible to complete) unless she has at least 50 karma, so doesn't that create a bit of a paradox?

Any instructions (or better yet, a save) for the low karma ending would be awesome.
The highlighted info is not true IF you can trigger the quest BEFORE joining Barbados gang. Ran into same problem a week ago and posted here. Through looking back, I noticed Duck666's advice to talk to literally everybody to get access to guy in 3F apartment and thus quest 28. Thought I had, but went ahead and tried again. Got the whisper, got the quest and now she will accept invitation to join Barbados gang (w/karma 22). Have just now finally played it through and got true ending.

BTW: I think it is cute and clever that she flashes back to rape scenes when she comes across trigger objects. This may only be while she has low karma but I'm not sure. One such object is the fancy bed in "jewelry" store. One very nice touch.

Where is the underground pub, the hidden pub and how do you join the barbados gang and where is the loan shark?
Sorry I missed your post previously. Was in the middle of another issue.

All info in my previous post was listed by game progression except for the in battle rape monsters.

The hidden pub is in NE of Sandia but you must find path to it near NW of town.

The rest are in the lawless city in Old Endoll's Dominion. You will find them once you get to city. You must win several battles in arena to be invited to join gang. She will only accept if she is karma 50+ OR has gotten quest 28 to investigate and destroy the gang. To get the quest you must speak to everyone in city, then someone will whisper to you to go to 3rd floor apartment. If you are going for all h-scenes rather than true ending, get more details from etigoya's . The order is important as some scenes won't happen after others.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW: I think it is cute and clever that she flashes back to rape scenes when she comes across trigger objects. This may only be while she has low karma but I'm not sure. One such object is the fancy bed in "jewelry" store. One very nice touch.
quite cute indeed ...
moreover if she still have very low karma or virgin, the dialogue is ... roughly talk about if she meet prince charming and have sweet romantic moment at that bed ... :p

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are the auto-stamina regens fixed too?
Also, i think the evasion rate formula might be broken or something; I got 93 evasion and Fran can't dodge a single thing...

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Evasion works only against Physical attacks, so against magic it makes no difference. That might be the reason.