What's new

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

Hm, from my experience with cancer related person i have heard about, eating vegetables, especially fresh one really do you good, hope that help.
It's particularly Right with cranberries and pomegranate in your situation.
And a iron deficiency can cause anemia.
Drinking tea could cause iron deficiency.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

10 NPC, 7 have few Dialogue, 1 Sewing Grandma, 1 Have some, 1 have TONS of it ...
- Finish surrounding
- Finish 7 NPC with few Dialogue ...
- 1 NPC with some dialogue (Quest 23) 100% done
- I forget to add, there's sewing grandma at outside ... Done ...
- The one who have TONS of dialogue ... 50% done ...

Some dialogue have WEIRD translation, and I can't understand well, since my grammar is bad (it's a bit affecting my understanding too), I leave it RAW, maybe Sorter can translate a bit of it latter ...

It's particularly Right with cranberries and pomegranate in your situation.
And a iron deficiency can cause anemia.
Drinking tea could cause iron deficiency.
I guess I get anemia ...
Drinking tea since my bloodpressure will get so high if I drink Coffee ...
I like Coffee better tough ... But I can't drink it a lot anymore ...
I think it's kinda weird if I get nosebleed at anemia condition ...

about the cancer, I think in my case it's inheritance ...
2 of my aunt and one of my uncle is vegetarian, and 2 aunt already dead because cancer, and my uncle cancer just started last 4 month ago ...
My diet is quite balanced and I don't hate most fruit and vegetable ...
Hm, from my experience with cancer related person i have heard about, eating vegetables, especially fresh one really do you good, hope that help.
and I do agree, some illness just cost a fortune so better get into the coffin fast than to deal with medical fee , I'm in such a country so understand somehow >.<.
Exp: work your ass off your entire life for 30 years, suddenly cancer, blow all your money on it.... make it out alive, so what.... it's much more miserable now 0_0. It's time for some sleeping pills I guess
Even more miserable if it can't get cured ...
and in my family, NO ONE IS CURED FROM CANCER ... no matter what stage it is (2-4) ...
Usually my family when someone sick, they pitch in (and some in my big family is rich), my own family is just average (not poor tough) but after all sickness and all hopeless EXPENSIVE treatment, I'd rather lie down in case my cancer blood get active ...

Last edited:

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have also a High blood Pressure and I drink chicory.
You can try also Yerba Mate.
It's an antioxidant.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Even more miserable if it can't get cured ...
and in my family, NO ONE IS CURED FROM CANCER ... no matter what stage it is (2-4) ...
Usually my family when someone sick, they pitch in (and some in my big family is rich), my own family is just average (not poor tough) but after all sickness and all hopeless EXPENSIVE treatment, I'd rather lie down in case my cancer blood get active ...
Stay strong Yariel bro, even if half-heartedly (I know we're on the Internet and we're not even acquaintance and all), but I wish you health and luck :)

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For what it's worth, I am a third year medical student, not a doctor, but I know m stuff. Feel free to hit me with a PM and I will do my best to help.

Wendelain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

medical personal things should stay private i think.
i'm not saying you cant tell them around just that you should not.

more important no one but a real doctor should give advices if the problem is serious because if they are wrong and they trust you, you are somehow responsible of doing bad to him.

please dont get angry at me i love yarel and his work and are worried too, i just think this is not the way to do things right if its situation is serious.

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nobody should give medical advise sight unseen, my intent was to direct him toward appropriate care, not to provide care without performing a physical exam or having access to medical history. I know my abilities as a student, and I know their limits. I don't need help with my ethical compass.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree with kosteo on this. Your family has a history of such cases, but that does not mean for certain that it's going to happen to you, yariel. Try to keep your chin up; the more you let it get to you, the more it's going to depress you.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In what page i can find Download link? Also there is translation? I rather have that instead of the the full game in Jap, thanks.

Metal Slime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In what page i can find Download link? Also there is translation? I rather have that instead of the the full game in Jap, thanks.
Go one page back and look in Sorter's Sig. Both are in there.

Franck150

Reputation score

Hello I have just some trouble about applying the translation : I just download
Sorter patch via Mega but there's 4 folders : "translated maps", "translated maps part 2", "translated maps part 3" and "translated maps part 4" inside the rar file. I don't get it what I have to do with theses folders because some files in the folder have the same name for example there is "Map001.rvdata2" in the "translated maps" the same too in the "translated maps part 2". Can someone help me ?

Sorry if I'm not clear, english is not my native english :/
I also want to thank everoyone who help to translate the game :D

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorter patch via Mega but there's 4 folders : "translated maps", "translated maps part 2", "translated maps part 3" and "translated maps part 4" inside the rar file. I don't get it what I have to do with theses folders because some files in the folder have the same name for example there is "Map001.rvdata2" in the "translated maps" the same too in the "translated maps part 2". Can someone help me ?

I also want to thank everyone who help to translate the game :D
Just apply part 1 first then part 2, etc overwriting any duplicates. Translation is not complete yet...

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I also want to thank everoyone who help to translate the game :D
Look at madman's signature below your post for instructions about how to crack the game. Then put my files into the data folder that is created. Make sure the data folder is inside the main game directory.

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know why certain files on Mega refuse to download? Right now i'm unable to get Ariadne System.rar because of a Temporary Error. It won't download on either Chrome or Firefox.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know why certain files on Mega refuse to download? Right now i'm unable to get Ariadne System.rar because of a Temporary Error. It won't download on either Chrome or Firefox.
Strange. I can't get it either. Could be corrupted?

Good news for you is I have it and it is attached. (Date of actual rvdata file is 1 day before date on his rar. It should be right.)

Attachments

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Strange. I can't get it either. Could be corrupted?

Good news for you is I have it and it is attached. (Date of actual rvdata file is 1 day before date on his rar. It should be right.)

Thanks! :)

Franck150

Reputation score

Just apply part 1 first then part 2, etc overwriting any duplicates. Translation is not complete yet...
Oh okey ! thank you :D. What do you mean by not complete ? There some npc's dialogues not translated yet or story part or both ?

Yeah I got the same but you have just to wait a little bit to start the download (around 5mins)

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh okey ! thank you :D. What do you mean by not complete ? There some npc's dialogues not translated yet or story part or both ?
~~~snip~~~
All User Interface stuff is done. The last few maps (which include dialogue and story) are not plus maybe some H-scene stuff in other maps. It has been a collaborative effort but only Sorter and sometimes yariel are left working on it. Full translation takes a LOT of work, especially for a game as complex as this one is.

Franck150

Reputation score

I would like to help to translate the game, where's a way to help even if i don't understand japanese ?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I would like to help to translate the game, where's a way to help even if i don't understand japanese ?
If you want to help you should grab ChiiLite. Also knowing SOME japanese will help, especially if you have watched a ton of anime like me. I have over 500 series under my belt. But the primary and perhaps greatest asset to translating is actually a great degree of English. Primarily proper english grammar.

As a side note I will not be working on the game for at least a week as I am going on vacation. I hope I will have something done by the end of September.