What's new

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

Honestly, if it's just money, you can cheat engine it.

Hi, I'm new to the game and I dunno if there is a translation for this game, but I am having a hard time doing the quests. I am in the forest, but boulders/rocks are blocking the way. Is there anything I can do to get a better understanding of what it's asking for in the quests?
See the tutorial.

The ruin town is the one withe the castle you get the 4th flame from?
yes.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Honestly, if it's just money, you can cheat engine it.

See the tutorial.

yes.
Tutorial for the translation right? And the current partial translation is post #404 right?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Tutorial for the translation right? And the current partial translation is post #404 right?
The tutorial for Cheat Engine to get 9999999999999999999 gold.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The tutorial for Cheat Engine to get 9999999999999999999 gold.
I'm still learning how to do that with this game. Tried changing my hp value, but exact value doesn't seem to work.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What do I do for the blacksmith and Apothecary in the first town? In the forest there are boulders in the way. Sorry for the noob questions, got stuck at the start of the game already since I have no idea what it's saying.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How can you unequip the panties?
Select them in equip screen and scroll down to empty slot. If it appears you don't have an empty slot, move cursor left or right then down. Enter. Done.

Hi, I'm new to the game and I dunno if there is a translation for this game, but I am having a hard time doing the quests. I am in the forest, but boulders/rocks are blocking the way. Is there anything I can do to get a better understanding of what it's asking for in the quests?
What do I do for the blacksmith and Apothecary in the first town? In the forest there are boulders in the way. Sorry for the noob questions, got stuck at the start of the game already since I have no idea what it's saying.
First off, there is a linked earlier by etigoya on hongfire. His english isn't perfect but he does a good job covering most everything and does reply to questions. Hongfire does go down sometimes for days....

Secondly, you are on the right track for the partial translation. Use my instructions on post 403 or the tutorial for the patching.

To get an idea about story and such, locate and download Chiitrans2. Run the game through it and you will have some idea of what is happening. There is much to learn about hooking text in some games but this one is easy. One quick tip. If you have to make a choice and are unsure which means what; select the text for each choice, right click and select translate.

The boulders in the forest aren't blocking anything important. The Power Glove will be available later and you will be able to move them. The quest from town guards will be achieved by clearing the mons in area that you can access now. Just a few more mons and some chest beyond the boulders.

The blacksmith wants to see a magic sword and the lady in red wants the lava monster / fire demon in first tower dead. Neither is within your reach yet.
I forget right now where you get first magic sword, but you will get several. The lava dude explodes once below maybe 1/3 of his HP doing massive damage. You must be prepared for that to happen and/or have a high enough level to take a bit hit.

Have fun! :p

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm still learning how to do that with this game. Tried changing my hp value, but exact value doesn't seem to work.
Most RPGMaker games store the values at n*2+1, where n is the value in game.

And btw you CAN search like that in cheat engine, just replace the with the correct value.

(for example, say I have 10 of an item, I'd type in 10*2+1, use 1, 9*2+1, repeat to filter down to find that item, and edit it give me more of that item)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Most RPGMaker games store the values at n*2+1, where n is the value in game.

And btw you CAN search like that in cheat engine, just replace the with the correct value.

(for example, say I have 10 of an item, I'd type in 10*2+1, use 1, 9*2+1, repeat to filter down to find that item, and edit it give me more of that item)
What value type is gold? I tried using 4 byte, 2 byte, and 8 byte. How do I know what kind of value type it is?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where do I find the golem for quest 7? I tried using post #145, but I still can't find it.

glassofwater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if invisibility underwear does anything? I got it from the lottery guy in the first town.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know if invisibility underwear does anything? I got it from the lottery guy in the first town.
You actually get stuff from him? I thought it was just donating gold.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you melt those ice crystals that block paths?

edit- nevermind, you get it from completing quest 20

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to avoid game over when Karma reach 100? (I really hate when games do that).
I'm in prison and almost any action ends up with some guard H scene resulting in my Karma reaching 100 :(

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What value type is gold? I tried using 4 byte, 2 byte, and 8 byte. How do I know what kind of value type it is?
4 byte. And remember, the edited value must also follow the X2+1 rule, so if you want 10000 gold use 20001 or for 25000 use 50001.

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a way to avoid game over when Karma reach 100? (I really hate when games do that).
I'm in prison and almost any action ends up with some guard H scene resulting in my Karma reaching 100 :(
Had this issue myself.
The problem is not that your karma is too high. Every H-Scene in the prison will lower your HP and the only way to keep it up is to eat.
You can purchase bread from the lower right in the prison.
HP is also lowered each time you sleep.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, the latest version is 1.0.3? Where can i download it? (And, also, thanks for the translation, guys :D )

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The reason changing Max HP does not work is because they are set as a function of your character's level. You can probably play with the current hp if you do enough scans through it during a fight.

Note that changing the HP will not immediately show in the graphics until you are hit again.

BTW, does anyone know if rpg maker / rpg maker ace have a HARD level cap (i.e. it's usually 99). I wonder if the next game maker can make the limit like 150 or something.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

4 byte. And remember, the edited value must also follow the X2+1 rule, so if you want 10000 gold use 20001 or for 25000 use 50001.
I got 08E0315C as the address for the gold when I do 2n+1
when I tried n^2+1, it did not work.
When I tried using that address, the game crashes the moment I change the value.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

BTW, does anyone know if rpg maker / rpg maker ace have a HARD level cap (i.e. it's usually 99). I wonder if the next game maker can make the limit like 150 or something.
By default in RPG Maker XP, VX and VX Ace (I haven't tried the older ones) characters have a max level of 99 (though you can lower it if you want). With the use of scripts, however, it's possible to go above that number. Most of the time it's not really necessary to have a level above 99, but it should be possible.