What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Eclipse works] Magica (RE100735, RJ100735)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is by Eclipse work. Bit old now, but still too confusing to navigate without being able to read Jap.

Info: At the request of a high ranking sorcerer, Lena the sexy apprentice mage embarks on her solo journey to recover the White Book of Magic. Inexperienced as both a mage and woman, there are plenty of people eager to take advantage of the scantly clad mage.

Standard RPGmaker combat for the most part. Fantasy RPG with turn-based combat, non HP linked clothing destruction (There are costumes and clothing dmg that's NOT based on your hp and full hp nude is a thing), an assortment of h-scenes, some of which are tied to a lewd stat while others are available anytime, and a lewd system that plays a partial role into the game's multiple endings. Your character specializes in magic, so you mainly fight with magic spells. You have a general attack too, but it's weak and there are no upgrades (new weapons). The only upgrades are spells, which you upgrade with mana shards. Loads easier than it sounds!

There are some enemies that can do H-attacks, but those are very rare and specific to events, iirc.
Prostitution, no guro, some H-stat counts, and multiple endings based on that, iirc.

Walkthrough by etigoya (difficult to understand; at least for me):

Link to the Game DL in post:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=407885&postcount=9058

A partial translation post.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=486875&postcount=46

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magica

I'm stuck at part 2:

pub event > item shop woman get quest > SE house get key for temple > talk to aged who near stone in middle of town exchange item > go inn between 2 town, talk to girl exchange item > back to 1st town NE, talk to aged who near flower exchange item for snow ball > go inn between 2 town, south to temple, 3F boss fight and get item for fire wall (2F has goddess statue) > back to 1F get book, then move out has boss (GoR) > if GoR before move out near entrance get key > back to first town talk to Burizitto

The I got a key from the old guy at temple in the second town, but the old guy at the center of town (beside the rock) doesn't do anything for me. Nor does the girl in the Inn that's between the 2 towns. I've also gone back to the first town and there seems to be nothing. Anyone able to help? Or did the game glitch on me?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

If you're talking about this guy:

I suspect you missed something. Following Etigoya's guide, the first time I talked to him, he gave me a dialogue option, and then I heard the chime that means I got something. If that didn't happen to you, maybe start over? Are you sure you got the quest from the item shop lady? (her husband runs out from behind the counter and talks to you)

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think he wants the teleport stone from the item store in exchange for an onion.

Ranai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After coming back from the second town, I think your next move was to go south of first town, through the forest, to find that city with the black market.
The old man only exchanges you an item for a sidequest. Can't remember which one exactly.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If i understand you correct you want to find the Water temple. You have to go south from that Inn to get to the water temple.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I've got a question of my own: Can anybody tell me where the hscene room is? Etigoya makes repeated references to one, but none of the items in my inventory teleport me to one, and if it's in the first town somewhere, I can't find it (unless it's behind that door in your friend's magic shop that you can't open until the third section of his guide).

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I recall correctly, there's a new crystal in your crystal magic room that will take you there after you beat the game.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I followed the walkthrough guide to the word. I talked to the item shop lady and the husband too. I got a chime sound from the little church place in the 2nd town and the key. I'm on the 'talk to aged who near stone in middle of town exchange item' part. But the guy does nothing. I fear it may have glitched on me since I went south first to try and steal some flowers (without knowing) and got thrown in jail. Other than that, nothing else...

My quote in the 2nd post was directly pulled from the guide.
"pub event > item shop woman get quest > SE house get key for temple > talk to aged who near stone in middle of town exchange item > go inn between 2 town, talk to girl exchange item > back to 1st town NE, talk to aged who near flower exchange item for snow ball > go inn between 2 town, south to temple, 3F boss fight and get item for fire wall (2F has goddess statue) > back to 1F get book, then move out has boss (GoR) > if GoR before move out near entrance get key > back to first town talk to Burizitto"

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

<strike>I am pretty sure he wants a teleport stone that you can buy from the item store.</strike>

Or, I guess not. Hm.

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

<strike>I am pretty sure he wants a teleport stone that you can buy from the item store.</strike>

Or, I guess not. Hm.
Which one is the teleport stone?

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, I think I found it.

You missed doing

Association of magic get spell > Burizitto's shop talk to Burizitto> building near south entrance get 300$ > work in pub, talk to SE npc get item > east entracne move out > keep east to inn, near inn boss fight > east to next town
In the capital, go to the pub and talk to the bunny girl in front of the stairs. Once you start doing the pub event, just talk to the witch right in front of you. I think she should give you the right stone.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, I think I found it.

You missed doing

In the capital, go to the pub and talk to the bunny girl in front of the stairs. Once you start doing the pub event, just talk to the witch right in front of you. I think she should give you the right stone.
Wow... Thanks... I think I'll probably miss much more things later on...

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What does the red mark in the second town's inn 2F do?:confused:

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not pro with Jargon, so what does GoR mean? The walkthrough mentioned it repeatedly and I still don't know what it means...:(

e01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not pro with Jargon, so what does GoR mean? The walkthrough mentioned it repeatedly and I still don't know what it means...:(
It means Game Over Rape.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've got a question of my own: Can anybody tell me where the hscene room is? Etigoya makes repeated references to one, but none of the items in my inventory teleport me to one, and if it's in the first town somewhere, I can't find it (unless it's behind that door in your friend's magic shop that you can't open until the third section of his guide).
The game was supposed to direct you there. Anyway its in the Library in the first town. You have to interact with the crystal.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

event to slave seller house > Boss (GoR), if win, 1st town has soldier there

What happens if you lose? Can you fight the guy again?

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I recall properly, no. That's why you get the four coin reward before the event starts.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What does the red mark in the second town's inn 2F do?:confused:
It's part of the strongest spell in game. If you find all 4 red marks you unlock the strongest dmg spell.

The 1. is in the starting town. You have to get jailed. There is a secret door at the top of the cell which leads to the canalisation. It's on a wall somewhere.

2. Village inn top floor.

3. Abandoned Mansion in the woods top left wall.

4. Behind the mage tower college thingy in the desert.