What's new

[Complete - Full] Eiyuu*Senki

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Eiyuu*Senki

Not that I know of. I got bored and used a full save. At least the art is gorgeous.
It has some cool character designs for sure. Not sure if it's worth going through so much text... it's more akin to a visual novel than a proper video game. And way too many lolis for my tastes... We'll see.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game as a whole looks good, but for a gameplay-heavy Hgame, the combat system lacked variety to me. The mechanics like weapon weaknesses and mana orbs (something like that) are decent imo, but the 6x3 grid is stupidly small.

I got burned out doing the same thing again and again around the time Britain attacked.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game as a whole looks good, but for a gameplay-heavy Hgame, the combat system lacked variety to me. The mechanics like weapon weaknesses and mana orbs (something like that) are decent imo, but the 6x3 grid is stupidly small.

I got burned out doing the same thing again and again around the time Britain attacked.
The game as a whole lacked a lot... the battles against enemy countries wasn't interesting if i may say, in fact you couldn't be defeated from what i saw in my walkthrough, yeah you could lose cities but they wouldn't take all japan, only the "door" to japan.

The combat system was a bit bad in my opinnion, yeah you had a little combination but that's it. I would have liked something more to complement it.

The game itself was mostly a visual novel and even more it didn't give me a sense of truly "interacting" with the characters, i would have liked a bit of... options to choose from or something more interesting.

And for the cgs... a lot of loli and vanilla, i think that it needed more variety.

I won't say that i didn't like it but it's incomparable to other similar titles, in fact i have a bit of faith in that in the future we will get games like sangoku hime in english (i know that there was something like a project to translate shin koihime musou but i have to say that most girls in that game were awful, however i quite liked the wu kingdom and the female version of lu bu)

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the artist(oyari ashito) does a lot of lolicon, a lot of his other games are loli focused

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this seems like the necro of all necros, but does anyone have any idea where to actually find the 100% english translation for this game is? I've been looking around and everything is either oddly partial, unusable, or removed.
Thanks!

Reputation score

In the future, check nyaa before anything else. si isn't as good as se at keeping track of seeders and leechers, but it's still the place with the largest collection.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It has 8 months, it's not that old :cool:

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
hello i have a problem when i go attack the pirate fort or billy kid event or aristoles event have game error code tco1-05-20584-22 anyone know how fix?

MGCgamer

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section

It has 8 months, it's not that old :cool:
This is gonna be a reply 3 years later so hopefully this won't be too old XD
Hard to find info about the H scenes in eiyuu senki and I just got around to downloading it off of steam... is there anyway to get those H scenes to appear on PC? One of the first scenes, Himiko's, cuts out right before it starts playing the game. The CG gallery part for her also ends before it cuts to the scene as well even though the thumbnail for it is the picture of the H scene.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
eh, I am looking for a save for this game any chance someone could upload, sort of around part 160 on the youtube play list that exists for it. For some reason i deleted my data but want to finish playing this was on the true ending route.