What's new

ACT [ekuran1111] デビルスレイヤー Devil Slayer (ACT game?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
From the maker of Destroy Shoujo (is that the english title?), Ekuran also made another game:

It's called Devil slayer (デビルスレイヤー) in which you plays a red haired...demon? Dragon? girl to slay...demons?

It seems this is still a demo, and I don't know how long is the demo, keep getting killed at the 1st boss (Naga-girl) :p

So far the animation I found (mostly ryona/gore):

1. Horned worm : Stab
2. Zombie : Eat/bite
3. Weird scythe thing: Slash you into two
4. Boss: The only one that doesn't do animation when you're dead, instead if you got too close, she will swing her tail to squeeze you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Devil Slayer (ACT game?)

From the maker of Destroy Shoujo (is that the english title?), Ekuran also made another game:

It's called Devil slayer (デビルスレイヤー) in which you plays a red haired...demon? Dragon? girl to slay...demons?

It seems this is still a demo, and I don't know how long is the demo, keep getting killed at the 1st boss (Naga-girl) :p

So far the animation I found (mostly ryona/gore):

1. Horned worm : Stab
2. Zombie : Eat/bite
3. Weird scythe thing: Slash you into two
4. Boss: The only one that doesn't do animation when you're dead, instead if you got too close, she will swing her tail to squeeze you.
thank you for this find.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the lizard guy will rape her. its really hard to get though, he has to kill her with like with in last spear range then jump and land on her but doesn't always happen. try it on the 1st one pull him back to where the 2 zombies were and have him kill you having you lay against that ledge where the 2 worms were and then he will him jump and it seems to work ever time that way.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

slightly off topic but... the destroy girl kanon game he had has an "after" update as well? what's in that?

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game doesn't start up for me, it keeps saying my computer is missing some d3dx9_39.dll file....

Is this happening for anyone else?

Yan23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game doesn't start up for me, it keeps saying my computer is missing some d3dx9_39.dll file....

Is this happening for anyone else?
That's means you don't have that dll file (directx file). The simplest way to fix it is download the specific dll file and place it in the game folder. Try ask the google, just type the dll file name.

P4r4d0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's means you don't have that dll file (directx file). The simplest way to fix it is download the specific dll file and place it in the game folder. Try ask the google, just type the dll file name.

He's better of re-downloading/re-installing the latest direct x than to google search a separate dll file. Never download any dll files from any sites (mostly 3rd party) unless you want to risk getting your PC infected.

Unless there exists a trustworthy site that has a library of dlls that aren't malware. :rolleyes:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this may sound slightly condescending, but I like the whole "teach a man to fish" proverb; a quick Google search for problems like this (heck, I believe this exact problem pops up every so often in a lot of topics) will almost always lead you to a proper solution within the first few results, simply because it's often true that if you have a problem, it's practically a sure bet that at least one other person has asked it before. For example, throwing the file name into the search bar led me to these:

Either one may fix the problem, and if they don't, you can easily find more DirectX stuff through Microsoft's website.

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cant get over the ledge after the drop? (lizard guy on top) pls help...

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where is everyone seeing this new game on his blog? The most recent post I see is the one from early last year... Funny enough I actually checked his blog last night go figure.

*Edit: Nevermind I just used ctrl+F. Umm only thing is that I don't think anyone should get their hopes up on this as the release date was in 2013...

bobjoebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just one stage. You get a small cutscene (the fire orb dude you see in the other mid level cutscene transforms and gets big) then booted back to what I assume is the level select that you started out on.

(Used cheat engine cause I wasnt any good either - health and mana are floats that start at 10)

Is there a way to use save points? I tried every button but none of them seemed to activate them. I also couldn't really figure out how to restart - I did it once and Im not sure how. Space + Tab is one way, but there's a proper continue/exit menu that I got once.

cant get over the ledge after the drop? (lizard guy on top) pls help...
Left shift makes your character do a dash, this will give extra height.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just one stage. You get a small cutscene (the fire orb dude you see in the other mid level cutscene transforms and gets big) then booted back to what I assume is the level select that you started out on.

(Used cheat engine cause I wasnt any good either - health and mana are floats that start at 10)

Is there a way to use save points? I tried every button but none of them seemed to activate them. I also couldn't really figure out how to restart - I did it once and Im not sure how. Space + Tab is one way, but there's a proper continue/exit menu that I got once.

Left shift makes your character do a dash, this will give extra height.
I don't think there are any way to use save point yet, unfortunately :(

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't think there are any way to use save point yet, unfortunately :(
The game uses the wadx keys. I adjusted them in the options at the top menu, but I believe you use the w key to save. It fills your health too, so you'll be able to tell which button it is.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The game uses the wadx keys. I adjusted them in the options at the top menu, but I believe you use the w key to save. It fills your health too, so you'll be able to tell which button it is.
W as in the key to restart if you died?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.