What's new

ADV [Elf 2006] AV king / Adult Video King / AVキング

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
After an excrutiating search and waiting for the only seeder to turn on his pc i finally got my hands on this game by elf.

i am seeding almost non-stop so it should be easier to get now, here is the link

and the vndb link to get a short summary

basically you have to make av with your girl to pay a yakuza debt

the first time i tried installing it a compatibility error popped up (asking for older windows) however opening the no dvd patch in the same directory where you install the game seems to give no problems.

i want to discuss any tips or guides you people may know about this game if you played it before, since i'm a little lost on what to do and even saving was a pain to find xD.

Description
Our hero is such a great guy that he helps pay off a large debt that our lovely heroine has amassed with the Yakuza. However due to his interference to help, HIS LIFE is now on the line. Of course a logical guy like our protagonist thinks of the obvious conclusion of: “Me and my new girlfriend will create and sell our Adult Videos and we'll use the money we make to pay off her debt."

So off the young couple goes gathering information for new ideas, coming up with dynamic setting, and devising all kinds of angles. Whereas our heroine gains various skills through her new craft and becomes a better seller because of it. Don’t forget to ask around some of the regulars in the business to get tips on what’s best to do.

At the end of each video you personally create, it is put up to a AI-assisted rating system where growing fans of your work will critique the pros and cons of your recent release--as well as provide you with a corresponding income. Remember you have 16 months to pay off the required debt, so make them count or else!

Last edited by a moderator:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Elf 2006] AV king

I remember that game... I guess I can give it another try.

I'll help torrent it as well when I get home in a week.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'll give it a try later today. i love management games.

seeding it at 2.3~2.5

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gotta ask, it ain't in English is it?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry, it is not.

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They never are, are they :(

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somebody who can help me here.
It says "Installation information not found" when i try to start it.
start menu does not change after intallation and i it says the same thing when i try to uninstall it.
any ideas?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did you use the nodvd?

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did you use the nodvd?
Yup and it seemed to work since it did change some files and i can't use it again. this it all it says when i try to start it "インストール情報が見つかりません"

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, guess i'll try to install it now. i'll get back to you on what happens.

so i got it to run. when using the iso, you have to go through the folders and run "menu". if you have it installed already, then the first option should run the game. though this is kinda reduntant since that's what the nodvd is suppose to avoid. not having to have the dvd/iso running to play.

Last edited:

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when using the iso, you have to go through the folders and run "menu". if you have it installed already, then the first option should run the game.
that's weird part the run menu still looks the same after installation with the only options being install, install directX 9.0 and exit. It's like the game finished installing all the files then forgot to tell itself it was now installed. That's why I can't uninstall it either.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you are running the "menu" in the "iso folder" not the folder where you "installed" it correct?

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Done both. And I don't think it matters what the menu says since running the exe direct in the installation folders just gives me the error message "インストール情報が見つかりません".

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

try this. right click AVKING.exe and choose properties. on the compatibility tab check the box and choose windows xp service pack 2. that made it work for me.

OP
Darkstrain

Darkstrain

Reputation score

try this. right click AVKING.exe and choose properties. on the compatibility tab check the box and choose windows xp service pack 2. that made it work for me.

can confirm, the first time you install the game+patch you can play, but after that it gives the error message, the properties change solves that.

How to win money with the videos:
-have an intro
-have foreplay
-have stuff she's into
-not too short
-not too expensive early game (hiring other partners takes a lot of cash).

first video i think it makes 100 by default, second one gave me 1500 or something.

What do you need to follow the Swinging club storyline(the one at the top left) after you have a 3P? they go to the mall and there it ends, do i need more money or something?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so some tips for me before i start playing. only installed it so i can help help.

"CAN" i do a full non-ntr playthrough? as in, make videos where no one else screws her? the VNDB didn't have any technical tags like "bad end" or "multiple endings". not sure if NTR is avoidable or type a/b/c.

i like ntr, but i like it to be an option too. i like to see how things could be.

i want to get started, but with so many people coming in and out of my room right now. i dont want to get caught with my dick in my house in the literal sense lol.

OP
Darkstrain

Darkstrain

Reputation score

so some tips for me before i start playing. only installed it so i can help help.

"CAN" i do a full non-ntr playthrough? as in, make videos where no one else screws her? the VNDB didn't have any technical tags like "bad end" or "multiple endings". not sure if NTR is avoidable or type a/b/c.

i like ntr, but i like it to be an option too. i like to see how things could be.

i want to get started, but with so many people coming in and out of my room right now. i dont want to get caught with my dick in my house in the literal sense lol.
i think it's all optional, so far i've gotten good money with kinky stuff and no 3P but it's obvius you make much more by going dark routes, idk about endings though...

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i think it's all optional, so far i've gotten good money with kinky stuff and no 3P but it's obvius you make much more by going dark routes, idk about endings though...
As long as you don't break her affection too much, you're golden, even if you have her make 3P films.

I recall bad endings, for failing to pay your debts (ESPECIALLY if you fail the last one, since she has already made a name for herself) and for failing to save the class rep in time.

There aren't endings with the other girls IIRC, just scenes.

OP
Darkstrain

Darkstrain

Reputation score

As long as you don't break her affection too much, you're golden, even if you have her make 3P films.

I recall bad endings, for failing to pay your debts (ESPECIALLY if you fail the last one, since she has already made a name for herself) and for failing to save the class rep in time.

There aren't endings with the other girls IIRC, just scenes.
where can i see her affection?

the only thing i could comprehend was the mood in auto mode during videos, i figured horny-vulgar-goodskills was the moneymaking way. still don't know what the options after you cut a scene are(except for the "take a break" one obviously). i wish i could read the magazine review about my videos though :c

EDIT:also don't know how the combo system works, randomly gotten a 6 combo and won lots of money, i restarted to try more and then only a 3 combo... halp?

also, how much money do i need to make per average on the videos? i noticed that below 500 you get a mafia guy scene(non-h), which unlocks the swinging club,and getting that scene a second time is game over, anything above 500 doesn't prompt that, so am i safe by 500 per average? if i get 600 and then 400 am i safe?

autizboyz

Reputation score

I know this sound stupid, but where the hell is the save button? Lol