ADV [Elf 2006] AV king / Adult Video King / AVキング

OP
Darkstrain

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Elf 2006] AV king

I know this sound stupid, but where the hell is the save button? Lol
the game autosaves every action that advances a day, and you can only save after you sell a video(from what i know), so the first 4-6 days are to go to all places possible. making the first video above 500 is good, below that you get beaten by mafia guy and this unlocks the ¿swinging club? you get gangbang skills here (the first time you go she will ask to not go there, choosing the second option twice keeps the place unlocked)

tips for those early days:
EDIT:-go to the Bookstore 3 times to meet what i assume is a popular AV-idol choose first option (talk to her), then met her in the producer's office.

-go to producer's office, choose second option(when available) to talk with either the hippie guy or the nerd guy, the hippie guy should prompt a scene where you go to a restaurant with all the crew, in the nights, you can meet the blond av idol from before(one night she is there, the other the crew is there so alternate acordly), and she will teach you 2-3 skills after a couple days (oral paizuri skills).

-talk to white hair girl in producer's office, then go to the mall's clothing a few times and meet her there, then to the river(not sure, i just got the message there) and in the night you will be forced to go to producer's office and watch her masturbate.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tried using 2 different text hook programs and neither worked. agth and ith. ith would crash the game and agth would fail to start and only boot the game. lame, gonna have to guess work the situations and any thing i'm told to do or my GF gets it XD?

i'm trying to make my first scene, but i'm getting this "no go". what are they asking of me?

edit: got passed it. not sure what i did but i just threw random parts togethor. now it's asking me 3 choices. are these choices significant?

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Darkstrain

Darkstrain

Reputation score

tried using 2 different text hook programs and neither worked. agth and ith. ith would crash the game and agth would fail to start and only boot the game. lame, gonna have to guess work the situations and any thing i'm told to do or my GF gets it XD?

i'm trying to make my first scene, but i'm getting this "no go". what are they asking of me?

edit: got passed it. not sure what i did but i just threw random parts togethor. now it's asking me 3 choices. are these choices significant?
you can only have one cumshot per video(idk if you can raise that amount), those are the ones with a yellow text in the middle of them.

the three choices are for manual recording, semiauto and auto as far as i know the money is the same for all 3, the difference is that in auto you don't access to the dialogue, and in manual you can move the picture as you like, semiauto is the best for hearing what the girl has to say, after you see it once, go auto.

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok all of this made no sense but here is what I did to fix it. So installing from the .mdf/.mds image only extracted the installation to my comupter.
I then had to install the game from the files in my installation folder.

Now why i needed to do that I have no bloody idea?

But hey now it works.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the game autosaves every action that advances a day, and you can only save after you sell a video(from what i know), so the first 4-6 days are to go to all places possible. making the first video above 500 is good, below that you get beaten by mafia guy and this unlocks the ¿swinging club? you get gangbang skills here (the first time you go she will ask to not go there, choosing the second option twice keeps the place unlocked)

tips for those early days:
-go to the library 3 times to meet what i assume is a popular AV-idol choose first option (talk to her), then met her in the producer's office.

-go to producer's office, choose second option(when available) to talk with either the hippie guy or the nerd guy, the hippie guy should prompt a scene where you go to a restaurant with all the crew, in the nights, you can meet the blond av idol from before(one night she is there, the other the crew is there so alternate acordly), and she will teach you 2-3 skills after a couple days (oral paizuri skills).

-talk to white hair girl in producer's office, then go to the mall's clothing a few times and meet her there, then to the river(not sure, i just got the message there) and in the night you will be forced to go to producer's office and watch her masturbate.
is there any prerequisites to see the blonde girl at the library? i've been visiting it every day since the start and i'm already on year 06, month 4, day 2 (if that's what the top right means). still haven't run into her once.

OP
Darkstrain

Darkstrain

Reputation score

is there any prerequisites to see the blonde girl at the library? i've been visiting it every day since the start and i'm already on year 06, month 4, day 2 (if that's what the top right means). still haven't run into her once.
my mistake, not the library, the bookstore (that's what happens when english isn't your main language :c) first you talk with the clerk, then after 2 times she appears. i'll edit the other post.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Quite like this game, wish there were more like it.

There's a thread over at hongfire with quite a bit of info on the game.

Did you know that you can get events to unlock group/gangbang scenes by coming in last in the rankings once.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

currently seeding at 2.7MB

you guys are going ham on my upload lol. i'm almost 20X shared the full size of the game. shared 60GB of just this game.

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of those must be me, thanks. I'll help seeding when it's done.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

VNR seems to be working perfectly at hooking and translating. Think it's using h-code /HB18*0@4B4686

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i already uninstalled XD. still seeding since people are really going after this torrent.

my only question is. how would i trigger the ending were she becomes that yakuza's with all the piercing sex slave? saw the CG for that and was like, DAMN.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Fiddled with the options for a while and couldn't find it - does anybody know of a way to make the window size bigger? Without going fullscreen?

autizboyz

Reputation score

Welp there is a for this game, soo hopefully it make the game playable for you guys :v

OP
Darkstrain

Darkstrain

Reputation score

after tinkering with the info that came translated from the wiki, i found a good way to start the game with potential for lots of cash. this way you can get most of the scenes in one go,get easy true end, and also make any kind of video.

the first months before your first vid

1-spend staurday noon with the nerdy guy(the one in your office->second choice->second choice).+5 affection
2-spend une saturday night on the bar with everyone+5 af
3-spend sunday noon in the mall's bookstore(first choice) (nerdy guy)+5 af

repeat 1 and 3 untill you have 25 af and next time you speak with him at the mall you unlock the acting school... spam this (sunday is off iirc) to get acting lv 3, after that you can get any scene in any mood (horny/crying gangbangs for example) this saves a lot of redoing scenes.

also spam H-at your house (during noon) and the blonde chick scenes to get good combo material. first video with manual camera should be around 2k minimum.