What's new

ADV Loli [elf_chaen] Cage of Tentacles ~苗床快楽地獄の触手監獄~ (RJ01010738)

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
DLsite:

Seems like this game crept up out of nowhere. I didn't see it when searching here at least. Played the demo and am pretty impressed, it even has a decent english translation. The game has the loli tag so I won't provide any images just in case. The story is simple. Yuria the elf falls into a tentacle cave, and needs to get out using her magic before she gets turned into a tentacle nursery by the local wildlife.

Game is entirely mouse controlled, just point and click.

This is an adventure game where all outcomes are determined by playing a card from a hand of 5. The cards are numbered 1-10, if you can't play a card higher than the enemy's, something bad will happen. The goal is to reach the exit of the tentacle cave by choosing the MOVE option and picking a card to travel a set distance towards the exit (there is no other navigation option in the demo). The card's number determines how far you go for that turn, so playing high cards will get you to the end quickly (boring). After each movement, there will be a random encounter. Sometimes it is a trap that you have to roll higher than or else suffer the lewd consequences and potentially receive a debuff. More commonly you will get a combat encounter where you have standard turn based combat against a tentacle. The game will give you an estimate of what cards the tentacle will play, and you have to pick a card to beat the tentacles'. The higher card wins, but doesn't seem to affect damage dealt. You can also use spells like fireball (instant strong attack, no downsides) and clairvoyance (reveals the tentacles' cards for the rest of the encounter). Play a low card and you will take damage, I don't know if the game has sexual attacks during combat, but maybe just the first area in the demo keeps things simple. If your HP reaches 0 you'll get a sex scene that's unique for that enemy. The sex scene is also a minigame, where losing the card battle builds up arousal and may lead to bigger consequences if you lose repeatedly. Other menu options include casting spells to heal or remove debuffs or reroll your cards, resting to heal at the risk of being attacked, and talking to Yuria. Depending on your choice at the beginning of the game to have a self insert character or not, she will have a few lines to say, or you'll just hear her inner thoughts.

The game has some depth in its stat system, there are lasting debuffs like tentacle clothes and eggs, and sensitivity on various body parts that goes up as the girl is assaulted. EXP gained from defeating enemies can be spent on a relatively basic upgrade system, choosing between attack, crit chance, chance to get a 10 card, and dodge chance. There are also items to help you escape, being HP, MP, and calming potions to manage those stats and arousal. There's an arousal and corruption system, but I don't know what they affect except for arousal preventing combat spells when it goes up. You can also find an item during encounters called a vestige of will that's like an equipable charm with passive effects. I have found 4 so far:
Witch Will: Recover MP after every move action.
Knight Will: +40 Attack Damage
Elder Dragon Will: +100 Attack Damage, Recover HP after every move action
Tentacles' Will: All newly drawn cards will be 1. May have other effects?

In the inventory menu, you can click on the button that says "unwise decision" to find hindering effects to force a loss. The tentacles' will will ruin your card luck until you unequip it, but I don't know what the mucus-tainted water does when drunk.

Anyways, this game does look worth my time, so I'll have to buy it when my check comes in.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay gameplay, great art. Love the concept, wish the game crashed less often.

Looking forward to seeing the full thing, though I hope it gets some bugfixing.

Oh and by the way, drinking the mucus water increases your arousal by +1 level per drink.

Mick2000

Reputation score
the game already released like week ago by the way. it got 3 ending depend on your status

good art and animation, terrible gameplay, almost unplayable if i have to say.
your chance with card is completely random, by stage 3 every turn will cause Yuria arousal level up by 1, and if her arousal level is high then the card you get will be low or straight up just 1, the only way to lower your arousal are by dip in the spring (down 1 level) or drink sedation drug (down 2 level) which both are very rare and hard to come by, this game almost don't want you to win, or at least don't want you to get pure ending.
someone at F95 got the idea that you didn't have any timer with you so you can pretty much choose to stay at stage 2 and grind the shit out of everything to max your skill and procure tons of pots with AP so by stage 3 you're already packed.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is there a good ending in the game yet?

edit: thanks to cheats I just got the good ending.

Last edited:
OP
scrumpy80

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In the demo I tried resting in place since it said you might get attacked but no enemies showed up so I couldn't grind. The best I could do was choose 2's and 1's for movement to stall as along as possible. You're saying in area 2 in the full version you can deliberately stay and grind?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
In the demo I tried resting in place since it said you might get attacked but no enemies showed up so I couldn't grind. The best I could do was choose 2's and 1's for movement to stall as along as possible. You're saying in area 2 in the full version you can deliberately stay and grind?
Enemies finding you when you rest is random, just keep resting and it WILL happen eventually. Grinding is possible.

Also of note, suffering a "total defeat" from an enemy (losing the captured minigame) will drag you all the way back to the start of the current area, so if you want more time before you progress, just lose deliberatey. It'll cost some purity, though

Subtle

Reputation score
Adventurer's Will: Attack +20
Priest's Will: Recover HP after moving (basically a worse Elder Dragon's Will)
Gambler's Will (seems to be guaranteed from a Stage 3 event success involving another girl): Doubles damage dealt and received (might be better than Elder Dragon's Will with Lv5 ATK + Luck)
War Maiden's Will: Gain Attack power inversely to Vaginal development (I was hitting 180+ on card attack and 370 on Fireball with Lv5 Atk and Lv1 Vaginal, dunno if Elder Dragon-boosted Fireball might be better)
Fallen Knight's Will: Gain Attack power according to Fallen status (useless for a Pure run since 0% Fallen = 0% bonus)

Last edited:
OP
scrumpy80

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to remove corruption?

Mick2000

Reputation score
Priest's Will: Recover HP after moving (basically a worse Elder Dragon's Will)
Fallen Knight's Will: Gain attack power according to Fallen status
yes, Priest Will is worst than Elder Dragon Will (since this one regen 50HP and raise attack), but the latter is much more difficult to find than the former, and i do not recommend Fallen Knight Will if you trying to do pure run cause obviously it's defeat the whole purpose
Is there a way to remove corruption?
if by corruption you mean Fallen then no, not even dipping in spring would help you and that is why you should NOT get rape or fall into trap

blerghit

Reputation score
Tried the trial, Its good but the transitions between menus and scenes are sooooooooo slow.
Also sad that (atleast in the trial) even with her being preggo+anal preggo she doesnt get preggo belly, except for the anal birth cut-in CG

The way to lose to tentacles fast is hidden in the item menu, "bad choices" lets you take a tentacle will, all cards are 1, or drink semen-water for +1 arousal.

Arousal and fall seem to sometimes transform your new card into 1, meaning the more you lose, the worse it gets.

Purifying removes semen, pregnancy and anal pregnancy.

Also i like the devs for putting in breast size choice.

Bought it.
Atleast theres some cumflation and inflation from large insertions in some scenes.

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
I just finished my first playthrough. I got what I think was the best ending.

The concept and the art is great, but as it stands the gameplay is a bit too simple, as everything is resolved by having the highest card.
I hope that the dev expands on the concept, for instance by adding effects that reverse the value of the card (lower wins), blocks cards of a certain number, etc.

Edit: also, it's a shame that the gallery skips the insertion part. It's the best part in some animations, such as the "anal digger"

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
What loli?
The protagonist is a petite young-looking elf, with an option to reduce her breast size. She does not act like a loli and does not exactly look like one, but I can't blame Scrumpy from being cautious.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What loli?
Dlsite tag says loli. Also any western judge would throw you in the slammer just looking at the preview pic for this game.

Last edited:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those who played the full game, are there clothed bondage?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
For those who played the full game, are there clothed bondage?
No. Closest the game comes to clothed action is the parasitic tentacle clothes, which replace the normal outfit and don't really cover anything.

Exacto

Reputation score
Update released, more game overs, more scenes, smoother transitions and gameplay, better translations as well.

Subtle

Reputation score
Update released, more game overs, more scenes, smoother transitions and gameplay, better translations as well.

DLsite still says its last update was April 15. Is 1.1.0 already live?