What's new

Elizabeth (Tiffanian)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Elizabeth (Tiffanian)

the mimic paid no attention to Elizabeths pitiful little pleas and was only egged on by quiet whimpering and moaning at the ministrations she was applying to the defeated noble warrior. After a few more minutes she retracted her tonguetacle back into her mouth before gently and playful squeezing one of the women's cheeks teasing her, "Stop?~....... Hohoho, little warrior~ Our fun is just starting~ This is just a warm up to get you ready for the main event~" she sang out as the tentacles lifted her up into the air spread eagle, and turned her around, her ass up and head down, presenting her lower sex holes to the creature. "My, my, my~ What an adowable widdle fwower ju have, widdle wawwior~" she mocked the woman with Baby talk before slowly and teasingly tracing a long slender finger down the woman's folds.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As the mimic pinched her cheek and mocked her, Elizabeth couldn't help but feel angry even through the arousal. The tentacles soon lifted her further up and then bent her over, pushing her ass up and presenting her lower holes for the mimic in a way more embarrassing than the former noble had ever thought possible. "Be... quiet..." she muttered angrily, though the mimic's finger rubbing against her slit had the effect of shutting her up, and she shivered slightly at the touch. She couldn't help but feel that she needed more, but at the same time she was repulsed and disturbed by the situation she found herself in.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At Elizabeths grunted objection to the Mimic the creature a gave her rounded ass a sharp spanking on the left cheek before squeezing and rubbing it afterwards. She would then lick her free middle finger, lubing it up good before using the other two fingers to spread her ass cheeks apart exposing her rosebud and slowly inserting the finger up her backdoor, breaking her anal virginity. At the same she would roughly and harshly jab her other middle finger into her folds, but just stopping before she pierced the girls flower, then proceeding to vigorously scratch the girls pussy up and down her slit. "Quiet, Slave! You need to learn some respect for your betters!" she barked at her captive before giving three slow spread out and powerfully painful smacks, causing her filled out ass to turn red. She would then begin to slowly pump her middle finger in and out of her ass, while also pumping the other one in and out of her pussy. She would continue this for several minutes before finally deciding the woman was ready for more. She would then insert a second finger into both holes and pick up in force and speed in her pistoning of her ass and pussy.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The mimic's slap to her rear caused Elizabeth to let out a yelp of pain, followed by a groan of unwanted pleasure as her stinging ass was squeezed and rubbed. It soon got much worse, as the mimic took her anal virginity with a finger. "Ahhh, what are you doi- AHHHHH" she started to protest, just before another finger was forced into her pussy. The former noble bit her lip hard as the mimic stirred up her sopping cunt, trying hard not to moan, and doing a fairly subpar job. The mimic then smacked her ass as hard as she had ever been smacked. She yelped again, shivering from the pain and the pleasure of the mimic's continued stimulation of her pussy. Again she was slapped, and then again, until her ass was pinkish red. "Stop... stooooooppppp..." she moaned out as the mimic started to pump the fingers in and out of her pussy and ass, her inexperience making it seem excessively pleasurable. After a few minutes Elizabeth was whimpering, trying desperately to resist, but it was getting harder... The mimic inserted another finger in her ass and another in her cunt, pumping faster, harder. It was quickly starting to break down the fallen warrior's resistance, and it was only a few more minutes before she was letting out lewd moans. No matter how much she wanted to escape, she needed those fingers inside of her, she needed this pleasure badly. She began to move her hips back as best as she could instinctively, meeting each shallow thrust. She was starting to feel even better, better than she ever had before, and she wasn't quite sure what was happening. Finally her pleasure built to a peak, and she let out a squeal as she came hard, for the first time. Her love juices sprayed out as she clenched around the mimic's fingers, the girl trying to buck her hips and ride those digits for all she was worth.

When her pleasure had subsided she was blushed with embarrassment and shame as she realized what had happened. "Please... just let me go..." she whimpered, utterly defeated and dejected.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The mimic slowly removed her fingers from the woman's honey holes, slowly and meticulously licking each one, to get all the love juice off them. She would then have four tentacles spread her sex lips and cheeks open wide showing the deliciously pink pussy and anus to her. "Let you go? Hohoho~ Im afraid I can't do that~" she sang out before leaning in close to the woman's sex getting a nice big whiff of the wonderful musky scent of her sex, "Mmmmm~ Besides~ Why would I possibly want to do that..... When your sex looks and smells so amazing~ Why don't you let us have a taste, sweet cheeks?~" she hummed out in a slurred voice through her own arousal and desire, before putting her hands on her spread out ass cheeks and beginning to slowly, torturously, and methodically lick up and down her slit. She would stop when she reached her clit, biting down on the super sensitive nub and pulling on it and stretching it out before returning to her sexual cavity. Eventually she would also go up and dip her tongue into the warriors ass, extending the prehinsile muscle deep into rectum, before pulling it out and returning her attention to her pussy, only to have it replaced with her middle finger. She would continue this cruelly pleasurable and wicked attention to the warriors body for several minutes, seeing how much she could stand she climaxed once again. Whenever she felt she was bored with this method or Elizabeth came again, she would retract again, bit still kep her holes spread out as she would have the tentacles return the woman upright again. She would then gently take her face in her hands before giving her a long sensual, erotic two minute kiss, completely dominating and raping her tongue.

After she withdrew from the kiss, she would gently hold the woman's face in her hands and stroke one her cheeks, before asking out in her usual mocking sing song tone, "Mmmm, I think you are ready to take my tentacles into your wonderful little sex holes and given the privilege of carrying my young now, don't you, my beautiful foolish little warrior?~"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

After Elizabeth came the mimic withdrew her fingers and licked them slowly, tasting the former noble's juices. It was lucky she couldn't see it, or Elizabeth would have been so incredibly embarrassed. A few tentacles spread her asscheeks and her lower lips wide for the mimic as she taunted the girl, who responded with weak pleas. "No, please, don't do this..." she begged, though again she bit her lip hard as the mimic licked slowly up the length of her slit. The slow, teasing motion continued for a little while, torturing Elizabeth as her mind fought against the pleasure, until the mimic brought her teeth down on the fallen warrior's clit, biting and tugging on the sensitive flesh, and she screamed out in pained pleasure. It put her off her guard, and she felt the full effects of the continued licking at her pussy. After a minute or two the mimic pulled back her tongue, and Elizabeth sighed in relief, much too soon. The mimic plunged her prehensile, tentacle-like tongue into the girl's anus, swirling it around in her rectum. She squirmed, uncomfortable with how pleasurable that felt... The mimic again switched to licking her pussy, starting to pump a finger in and out of her ass, and the poor girl began to moan again. "Please... mercy..." she begged pitifully between moans, desperate for the treatment to stop, but it was to no avail. Soon enough she came hard again, her loud moans of ecstasy echoing back to them as the inexperienced girl squirted her honey onto the mimic's face and into her mouth.

Elizabeth panted and whimpered as she recovered, and the mimic flipped her around until she was upright again, grabbing her face and pulling her into a deep kiss. She could taste her own juices on the mimic's tongue, and her eyes fluttered shut as she meekly accepted the dominating appendage. This was disgusting and horrible and humiliating, and yet... it had felt so good... maybe she should just accept it... She didn't reply to the mimic's question at all, shuddering as her cheek was stroked, trying not to look the monster in the eyes.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At Elizabeths whimpering The mimic gently stroked her black hair soothingly whilst placing small chaste gentle kisses over her face, "There, there sweetie..... Don't worry..... The worst is almost over..... I can make it to where the experience will be virtually painless~ I'm not a completely horrible or heartless monster~ To be honest you're already lubed up pretty well as is~ but I can inject a numbing agent into you, you won't even feel a thing~ Or slather my tentacles with my special secretion, theyll just glide right into your holes.... Or I could do both~ The whole thing will be neat, clean, quick and painless~" she said before taking Elizabeths face by her cheeks gently and planting a loving kiss on her lips, holding it for a few moments before releasing and cupping her face by her chin and cheek before asking again, "Would that suit you dearie?~"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Elizabeth continued to whimper as her hair was stroked, and then on a higher octave when the mimic began to kiss her face. The former noble shivered and turned her head as the mimic continued to plant gentle kisses on her cheeks, nose, and forehead. She listened to the words the mimic said quietly, her eyes wide. She's... she's actually being... kind... and gentle... The thought confused her; this was a monster, who was raping her, and would continue raping her forever. Right? She didn't fight the kiss, in fact she almost accepted it... She was so confused. "But... I..." she started, still trying to avoid eye contact. "I... always wanted... to feel a maiden's pain... someday" she mumbled, still shivering, but now she made the mistake of looking into the mimic's eyes. "I wanted... to find a man... and settle down... and have kids..." She was quiet for a while, a conflicted look on her face. "I'm... so horny right now... and I... need it... but... please... you don't have to... let me go... but please stop for a while..." She was pleading, her lust-addled mind begging for more time, maybe to make these decisions not under the influence of so much aphrodisiac. "Please" she whimpered, her eyes wide and watery.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

((Blah blah blah about life writers block and all that. This is an intermission/place holder post -___- ))

"Very well, little one~ You have been a good girl and it looks like you don't have anymore fight now. I'm not a complete monster. After all, it's no fun to try playing with a broken toy you know~" She said as the tentacles gently placed her down to the ground and the Mimic covered her body with a thick membrane of slime to keep her moving or escaping before gently lifting her up off the ground and carrying her off down a illuminated purple walkway to a impressive castle like estate off in the distance........

((Short and simple I know, but I'll add more when I don't have other things to update and feel more like writing smut, but at least it's out there DX ))

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Elizabeth whimpered in fear at being compared to a toy, but the tentacles placed her on the ground gently, laying her down without a fuss. It then coated her with a thick layer of warm slime, which kept her from moving, but also gave her a pleasant feeling unlike the intense aphrodisiac-induced arousal. The mimic then picked her up and carried her off towards a very large castle off in the distance. The former noble trembled in the monster's arms, nervous, though the aphrodisiacs were slowly wearing off as they moved closer to it, and Elizabeth is starting to feel a little more comfortable with this situation... the mimic has been kind and accommodating so far, so maybe she isn't so bad.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The Mimic carried Elizabeth through the large brass doors of her luxurious dimensional home, the floors were all shiny exorbitant marble, with large ivory pillars, and exquisite stone walls. The floors were covered with fine blood red carpets in certain areas, it had a large fancy dining room, it looked like the mimic had a kingdom of her own in her own little space. They eventually arrived at an extravagant washroom. The bath was a massive ivory pool, surrounding it were beautiful ivory statues of naked angelic looking women with bowls of water that fountain-ed out into the pool. It was filled with the scent of lavender. There were fanciful bath-soaps and other accessories lined around the tub. As they arrived at the pool, the mimic slowly and gently laid Elizabeth down in the pool to allow the poor defiled noble to soak, "Just relax and wash up for now sweetie pie~" she sang out to Elizabeth, when you're down just the push the clitoris of the statue at the far end of the pool, it acts as bell. I'll take you up to your room when you're all finished, okay?~" And with that Elizabeth was left to soak and recuperate from her trying experience.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Elizabeth looked around at her strange surroundings as the mimic carried her onward, eventually through the enormous brass doors at the front of the castle home. Once they were inside the mimic’s feet made a loud clacking sound against the beautiful marble floor, the walls a handsome-looking stone. It reminded Elizabeth of the home she had had before it had all been snatched away from her by monsters so long ago. Finally they got a bath, and the former noble marveled. It was massive, made of ivory, with dozens of ivory statues of beautiful naked women that served as fountains into the pool. The pleasant smell of lavender hung in the air, and she could see all sorts of soaps and things on the edge of the pool. It had been so long since she had been able to bathe in anything but one of those small, crummy, grimy buckets taverns called a “bathtub.” She was actually looking forward to it.

When the mimic laid her in the pool, the slime covering her swiftly began to dissolve, and Elizabeth leaned back against the edge, muttering "that’s okay, thank you" to the monster as she left the room. She didn’t know if she should really be thanking the monster that had kidnapped her here and almost raped her, but it just came out. The former noble laid there a long time before moving, letting the slime dissolve and the dirt and grime and sweat to soak off of her body, and for the last of the aphrodisiac to wear off. When that was done she scooted over under one of the fountains, closing her eyes and letting the water run down over her head and face as she thought. This isn’t so bad, I guess… She hasn’t been hard on me. In fact, she’s been pretty generous and nice. And this is a nice, luxurious place. Maybe it’ll be nice, staying here… she thought, trying to convince herself that her situation would be alright before she started to wash herself in earnest.

Elizabeth took up one of the scented bars of soap and began to rub it firmly over her body, frowning a little as she cared for her new, massive breasts. This part she didn’t like. Well, she liked it, just not as it was. She had always wished her chest hadn’t been flat to some degree, but this was a swing too far in the other direction for her taste. Still, she washed herself off with the soap and then moved for the shampoo, washing her hair and rinsing under one of the fountains again. She felt nice and refreshed, clean like she hadn’t been in seemingly forever, so she relaxed for a little while in the pool. Subsequent events might trouble her, and soon, but for this moment, everything was perfect. She laid back in the pool for maybe ten more minutes before wading over to the end, looking at the statue the mimic had indicated, and pressing on the ivory woman’s clit, waiting then for the mimic to come and lead her to her room.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon pushing the ivory woman's clitoris, the statue let out a lewd moan like sound that reverberated throughout the impressive estate, shortly after which, wearing lewd looking maid uniforms with the bust cut out, arrived to greet Elizabeth, "Good evening, honored guest~ We are the mistress's personal handmaidens. She put us in charge of seeing to your care-taking ~ Are you finished bathing? If so, then we will be most happy to show you to your room~" They sang out as they handed Elizabeth a towel and a bathrobe; made of the comfiest and luxurious plush material that fit snugly onto her nude body and hugged her new curves just right. They lead her through the massive estate until they came to a room which air was wafting with the scent of lavender. There was a most impressive wardrobe on one side of the room, a vanity dresser filled with all sorts of cosmetics and beauty products, and in the center was a beautiful canopy bed, with red and black satin and silk sheets, comforters and pillows. "Please make yourself at home and take advantage of the commodities provided for you, M'lady. The mistress will be here shortly~" and with that the three women departed from the room to leave Elizabeth to marvel and take in the extravagant quarters provided her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

When Elizabeth pressed the statue’s clit it let out what sounded like a loud, lewd moan, which caused the former noble to shrink back a little, embarrassed at the sound. It seemed to reverberate all throughout the castle, and she had no doubt that it was some sort of perverse ringer. It wasn’t long before three young women came into the room, all three wearing maid uniforms with hemlines that were much too high and with the bust cut out. They were all quite pretty, especially the exotic-looking dark-skinned one, and Elizabeth blushed as she covered her own large breasts with an arm. They all sang out at once that they were the mimic’s handmaidens, and that she had been put in their care. They asked if she was done bathing, saying they would take her to her room if she was, and she quickly replied "yes, I’m done with my bath. I’m ready to be shown to my room." She got up out of the pool then, still covering herself somewhat futilely with her arms before she took the towel, quickly drying off her new form. It was strange, having such large breasts and such a full, round ass, and she blushed a little brighter as she dried them off, feeling rather good rubbing around on herself. Next she slipped the bathrobe on, cinching it around her waist nice and snug. It was perhaps the most comfortable thing she had ever worn, an almost velvety quality to it, and it hugged her new curves pleasantly.

Once Elizabeth was ready, the three maids led her around through the estate, which seemed just as massive wandering through it as it had from the outside. "What are your names?" she asked quietly, to break the silence, "I’m Elizabeth." Eventually they came to an enormous, huge room, the air smelling heavily of that lovely lavender scent. To one side was a massive wardrobe filled with clothes, with a vanity dresser next to it, cosmetics arrayed on top of it. In the center of the room was a nice canopy bed, with black and red sheets and pillows. "Wow…" she muttered, amazed at the sight of it. It was more luxurious than the room she had had when she had been a noble, years ago. The others left her then, and she walked towards the bed slowly, feeling it with a hand. It had to be satin, or silk, or some other such wonderfully soft material. It would be so wonderful to sleep on, she knew it would… the mimic was actually being quite kind to her. This probably wouldn’t be bad at all; regular meals, all the luxury she had once had and then some, no more fighting… she would almost certainly have to do lewd things with the mimic in order to keep these things, but even with her aversion to such things it would easily be worth it to live a life like this.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

When asked their names, the three handmaidens would reply one at a time, "My name is Belladandee, but you can just call me Bell~ I serve as the head maid and oficiator of the mansion. I teach mew servants how to properly maintain the mistress's estate and go out of my way to make new acquisitions feel at home~" she sang out before the exotic dark skinned woman spoke, "Hello, my sweet little treat", she answered in a sultry tone, My name is Urrdu, I am the head of magic and alchemy in the masion~ Among other things I am also in charge of keeping things in working order and instruct and train new toys in the carnal arts and how to keep the mistress happy~"; finally the smallest and apparent youngest spoke, My name is Skulldee. I am in charge of security, mechanical constructs and defenses, keeping unruly new comers in line if they try to break out or cause trouble!" she proclaimed before the three of them departed, Urrdu making sure to run her hand across Elizabeths new round shapely ass cheeks and giving them a firm grope and squeeze. As the maids departed, she was left to enjoy her new surroundings for a few minutes, pick out a nice elegant, simple or sexy skimpy erotic outfit from the wardrobe; whatever her wish she would find it to be anything but in short supply. She also had time to userhe vanity to pretty herself up and relax on the bed before the mistress arrived.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Elizabeth listened to the three quietly, finding that she would probably be dealing with at least two of them. The first, Belladandee, was the head maid, and would probably be teaching her how to be a maid just like them. The second, and most beautiful, turned out to be an instructor of sex and how to please the mimic… The former noble blushed dark red, more than a little embarrassed. She froze up when Urrdu firmly groped her new ass on the way out, squeaking a little. When they had left, she had a little bit of time to prepare for the mimic’s arrival. She had never really learned how to doll herself up with makeup, so that was out… She slipped out of her bathrobe, walking to the wardrobe to find some things to wear. She figured the monster would likely be quite horny and ready to have sex with her, and now that she had accepted this arrangement Elizabeth would have to accommodate that. She looked through the underwear, finding a matching set of black lace lingerie, which was very skimpy. It made her blush just looking at it, though she held it up to her in the mirror she had been provided. Her breath caught in her throat; she was so much prettier than she had been before. Still, she couldn’t help but feel that it was overdone a little… Still, the former noble slipped on the lacy panties and bra, which showed almost more than they concealed, leaving not much to the imagination. She then got out a black nightgown that was almost see-through, tight enough that it hung off her big breasts. Like this she would sit on the bed, waiting for the mimic.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

After about ten minutes Elizabeth heard the large fancy doors to her quarters creak open and the mimic slithered hery way into the room. She was wearing a black slinky dress that clung tightly to her lithe frame, her skin was a milly almost ghostly white, she had long flowing hair that went down to her round shapely ass, it was glossy; almost like ink. She had thick black mascarra on her eyes and a bright light blue lipstick. Her fingernail were painted black, she seemed to quite an elegant lady for a slime like creature. She slithered her way over to the bed where Elizabeth sat and coiled herself around her and took a position behind her where she would gently massage the formal noble's shoulders and sniff her hair and neck, "Hmmm~ You look and smell absolutely delicious Lizzy~ You have certainly made yourself at home. Dont worry, by giving in swearing fealty to me, you guaranteed yourself a nice cozy life; as long you serve faithfully and obediently~ I told you id treat you food and make you feel amazing, are you ready to give pleasure and recieve it tenfold in return, sweetie?~" she cooed hotly and muskily into Elizabeth's earlobe.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It didn’t take long at all for the big, fancy door to Elizabeth’s new room to creak slowly open, the mimic making her way in. She was slightly different from before, more slime-like, as she wore a rather skimpy black dress that clung to her slim body tightly. She had beautiful pale skin and hair that was so black it looked like ink. She actually looked quite elegant and refined, somewhat beautiful. She slithered over to the former noble, curling around behind her and gently massaging her shoulders. "Ahhh… Thank you. Um… Before anything, I have a request. You gave me these… really huge breasts, and this big butt. Could you maybe… make them smaller, a little bit? I like them larger than they were, but maybe halfway between then and now?" she asked, not really adjusting to the massive size difference. A C cup would be more in line with what she was asking for. After getting an answer to that, she would say "Also… For my first time, would you please be gentle? I’m a little… scared."

If the mimic agreed to this, Elizabeth would slowly pull herself away from the mimic and then turn to face her, breathing heavily as she stared at what would soon be her new mistress. After her hard, terrible life as a mercenary, what was being offered to her seemed almost paradise, despite the sex requirements. The former noble slowly sank to her knees in front of the mimic, reaching out to take her hand and kissing it gently. "If you’ll provide me with such a luxurious life, I’ll serve you as your slave, faithfully and obediently" she said, kissing the hand again and sealing her position as slave to the mimic.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The mimic made a little pouty face as Elizabeth requested her breasts and ass be shrunk, "Ooh~ I suppose so. Though i guess assets that size are really more suitable to a sex slave then a...... Endentured servant? House guest, maybe? Okay~ I'll shrink them.... If you dont mind me suckling the yummy sweet milk theyre filled up with out~ And dont worry~ Despite my little "games" following your defeat, im not like my little pets~ I'm not a barbarian." she said kissing Elizabeth up and down her slender neck, before slowly dragging her tongue up and down on it before nibbling on it lightly.

"Mmm~ Yummy~ And you look absolutely devastating in these undies~ You have very good taste, Elizabeth~" She said slowly groping, kneading and massaging her large juicy breasts, causing beads of milk to leak from her nipples, "See?~ Your milks already coming out~ They should be down to your preferred size be the time were through~" she said before slipping the nightgown and bra off her chest before latching her mouth down onto one of Elizaeths puffy nipples, "Mmmnh~ Demiffious Milk~" she muffled out through her tit as she continued sucking on her teat.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Elizabeth shuddered a little as the mimic pouted at her, but lightened up a little when she agreed to shrink her breasts. "M…milk?" she stuttered a little, wondering at the idea that she might have such a thing inside of her right now. The tender kisses to her neck made her shiver happily, enjoying the gentle attention from the mimic. The nibbles made her yelp loudly, surprised, but she calmed down after the initial shock and leaned in to the slime-like monster, enjoying the soft little bites. When complimented on her looks she blushed and shuddered, and decided to try and return it, and try her new position out. "Th…thank you. You look… quite beautiful in that dress of yours… m…mi…mistress…" she said, stuttering out the last word; that might take some getting used to. Soon the mimic was groping her huge breasts gently, though, kneading the soft flesh with her pale white hands; it felt so good to the former noble, she couldn’t help but moan softly. Not long after the wonderful massage started she felt an odd, alien feeling well up inside her chest, and the mimic asserted that she was already leaking milk. She had to look down, somewhat incredulously, to see the little stain on her nightgown. Her new mistress quickly stripped her nude, and Elizabeth felt so bare before the monster. This was her new life, though, and she would have to get used to it.

Her nipples were already quite stiff with her arousal, and the mimic latched onto one of them immediately, beginning to suckle gently on that stiff nub. Milk quickly began to flow, and that odd sensation soon became quite pleasurable. "Ohhh… that feels… good…" the new slave moaned out, her legs trembling as she tried to stay upright. One of her hands gently moved to stroke the mimic’s jet-black hair and hold her head gently to her breast, as one might hold a suckling baby, instinctually. Her pleasure was building fairly rapidly, in fact. "Please… don’t stop suckling…" she whimpered out, her knees knocking together. It seemed likely that she would collapse if not propped up, and it definitely seemed that her chest was far more sensitive than she was used to, at least when milk was flowing out of her.