What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [猫狼娘] Ellis and Artemis/エリスとアルテミス (RJ091048)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reupload of the game before all the links die off, by then this game may be hard or impossible to obtain as the Circle's account was removed from DLsite.

_________
My Info
________

Developed with RPG Maker VX

Story:
The prologue starts with a young school girl living in the heavens named Ellis who is chosen to perform a ceremony to become a holy saint. However during the night, the School Director comes into Ellis' dorm room while she sleeps and secretly imbues her with a crystal containing demonic power. During the next day, as Ellis and her friends get ready to attend the ceremony, the school is put on lock down because of a demon supposedly invading it and she and her friends go to investigate. After going to see the school director, it is revealed that Ellis' body has been overtaken by said demon and that she must be 'purified' of it, this leads to the school director taking her down into the dungeons below the school where she is locked in a cell and is forcibly gangbanged by several men which instead causes the demon (succubus) to awaken inside of her, killing the men raping her in the process. As a result, she ends up being expelled from the heavens and is sent to the mortal world below. After the prologue, it is revealed that the succubus' name is Artemis and after some introductions and some instructions on what to do next, Ellis goes on an adventure to find her way back into the heavens and as you can guess with sharing her body with a succubus, she will get involved in various erotic situations which will in turn help her to get stronger and face the dangers ahead of her.

Gameplay:
The game is your typical rpg maker game where you traverse a large overworld map on your way to towns and dungeons with the latter having enemies appearring on the map that you have to walk into to trigger a battle instead of it being a randomized encounter. During town visits, Ellis can engage in shopping and sex with some NPCs to help strengthen her while in dungeons, Artemis takes over and engages in battles with enemies.

The battle system basically carries out as a traditional Turn-Based style and incorporates a rape scene after being defeated mechanic, though I'm not sure whether to classify this as the Game Over Rape genre or not because instead of getting a game over, you just get a short rape scene after defeat, I guess I'll just classify this as Rape on Defeat? Afterwards, although your character gets stronger with each defeat and you can continue where you're left off after losing, you'll be stark naked as Ellis and left with 1 point of health, forcing you to either get through a dungeon avoiding enemies, willfully engaging them just to lose and get even stronger, or retreat back to town to dress your character and regain your fighting strength.

Misc:
According to the circle, the game is estimated to be 10 hours long, and along with the main girl, the game also contains scenes with a variety of other girls you'll come across. The circle lists the game as having about 70 cg works.
_______
Tags
_______

Female Protagonist, Rape, Rape on Defeat, Low Lolicon Content, Monster Girl, Monster Sex, Prostitution
_______
File Size
_______

Compressed: 108MB
Decompressed: 109MB
_________
Downloads
_________

Sharing restricted to PM's due to lolicon content, message me if you want the game

Last edited:

Moth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ellis and Artemis/エリスとアルテミス

as the Circle's account was removed from DLsite.
That's kind of curious. Do you happen to know why it was removed? Did they have other games that might be at risk of disappearing?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ellis and Artemis/エリスとアルテミス

That's kind of curious. Do you happen to know why it was removed? Did they have other games that might be at risk of disappearing?
Nope and this was their only game. The only other thing they produced before their account was terminated around March 2012 was a doujin. However I've browsed a bit through the rpg maker collection thread and there are a lot more circles whose accounts were terminated as well.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
IIRC according to author he got piised when he got harrassed over the bugs in his game that he said he wont be making anymore in the future

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires everything. PM an updated OP to myself, Darkfire or Jesus or when you have updated the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back to H-games and reopened.

blerghit

Reputation score
Got stuck at the second town, supposed to take a test to join the expedition to north, but soldier tells me to tour the town since the test will be a bit later.
did the prostitution scenes in slum pub and inn 2nd floor, talked to everyone but still cant advance.
edit: literally a minute later i notice a new NPC(former bandit) that i need to talk to and now enetring and exiting the manor triggers advancing.