What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

DAMNIT the guy has to wait till I finally sign off before updating...

I checked Eluku at 2 A.M., and there was no update, then I wake up at 2 P.M. and the update is already discussed... grrr...

Ah well, will edit with stuff. Lookin forward to the new Eggplant rape move.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't see any new rape move...By the way, are all three of his normal specials supposed to be lasers, or am I doing something wrong?

Oh, I saw the new rape move when I was playing as Tiki. He opens that mouth thing of his and it seems if you attack him then he grabs you and does the rapey bit.

Last edited:

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dunno about the specials... I can't get a lot of the moves to work with my keyboard... but as for the new rape move... whenever he opens up that mouth gut thing, if you punch or kick him he grabs you into it.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

He has an upward laser, a middle laser, and a downward laser, as well as his rape move. Other than that, I don't know of any other 'special' you can make him do during the match. If he finishes Tiki off with the rape, he does a 'finisher' animation, but that's about it.

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think he tried to change the recovery speed of masturbating.
And added the Eggplant stuff.
Other than that, nothing new.

Tiki might've been buffed, though.
Cause the guys were easier to kill, imo.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

my suggestion:

make a stage select, OR put meat whatever to last stage

I hate it if I need to kill him just to go to naga's stage >.>

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Egg plant's new rape move: Half cycle backward + E (default is W). It's the reverse of his old rape move.
The new move make it harder to spam him with flying charge, which was what I usually did.

And Tiki has 40 more HP, for a total of 250 (don't ask me how I got that number)

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also.
Om-nom.
[/IMG]

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

So all I notice is that egg plants new rape move has got a new inner shot animation aswell (like when meatwad grabs you from 50m away and jams his tentacles in your mouth).

But I cant pass meatwad at all without cheats so I dunno if your spoiler is a new finisher or something?

(They should really add a level select, nerf meatwad or make meatwad last since naga is piss easy compared to him tbh, can pretty much spam "w" and bring her down)

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

jesus christ he has added the ability to choose the stage xD

just press the up button when ur choosing character

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah. The author is still deciding what to do with the Naga.
I think. I just put the spoiler tag, cause the picture is big.

Oh wow.
I didn't see that.
Thanks Murazor!
Now I can straight up fight the Naga for my entertainment.

I personally like seeing Tiki juggle those balls.
Amuses me. Glad he added it.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Is that in a new version or something? I've downloaded the latest one in this thread and pressing Up doesn't do anything for me.

Edit: Never mind, I knew as soon as I asked I'd figure out what I was doing wrong.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

my wish has been granted! :D

also, that very picture of naga makes me jump in joy =O

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

So ive been trying to see what else hes done this update but i just cant see it did he really go out of his way to make a level selection? or did he just throw it in with a bigger update?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

So ive been trying to see what else hes done this update but i just cant see it did he really go out of his way to make a level selection? or did he just throw it in with a bigger update?
The Eggplant seems to do his rape finisher now if he finishes you with his new escape-able rape move. Before, it just did the regular 'beaten' animation, at least that's what happened to me.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The Eggplant seems to do his rape finisher now if he finishes you with his new escape-able rape move. Before, it just did the regular 'beaten' animation, at least that's what happened to me.
I've tried to see what happens when he uses that new move and he's just been doing the same finish.
Are the finishing rape moves random?

iBLookinATu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I've tried to play this game, but for some reason it just wont work for me. The window comes up for like a second, then just closes. I've tried even the newer versions, but the same thing happens, and I don't know how to get the game to work...

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

We could do with a bit more information than that. What OS are you using, and do you have your system locale set to Japanese?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I think you must have just had bad luck then, whenever he killed Tiki with the rape move in previous versions he would do the rape finisher, he does the same finisher with his new rape move. But the finishing blow has to come from one of those two rape moves.

iBLookinATu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We could do with a bit more information than that. What OS are you using, and do you have your system locale set to Japanese?
Oh, forgot to change my system local to Japanese... Thanks