What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

E

ecoISDP

Re: Fairy Fighting

Soo...is it too much to ask for some actual fairy fighting talk rather than pages of spam?
I actually asked that several pages ago. So I'm going to tell you what they told me. There's nothing to discuss right now. If you want links, go to the first page. Just trying to keep the thread alive, it's not like there's ten pages of spam a day.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I actually asked that several pages ago. So I'm going to tell you what they told me. There's nothing to discuss right now. If you want links, go to the first page. Just trying to keep the thread alive, it's not like there's ten pages of spam a day.
The thread is a sticky though, it's always going to be on the front page. Don't see a need to keep it "alive" with spam, but that's just me.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

The thread is a sticky though, it's always going to be on the front page. Don't see a need to keep it "alive" with spam, but that's just me.
Let people have their funs and giggles, an happy employee is a productive employee.

Btw, new update, the male bee has been finaly added with the finisher and game over.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No eco, the difference is, there's actually an update now. I'm heading to sleep but if someone would care to translate it/test drive it for differences, we can have fairy fighting discussion now.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Guro spam sounds like a great way to mind fuck someone.
Yea, cause with Guro...

You just stick it in to that soft, tender, greyish brain of theres...

Right after you saw the skullcap off...

And people wonder why I keep a kidney lining condom on me at all times...

You never know how dirty sombody's head is...

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

- Update location ...
- Extended Bees (ExpandBee) finish adding spawning male bees.
Fast motion - some of the insult.
* Modified to display the pause button command in combat.
(→ switch between my opponent and command every 5 seconds.)

-
Keri's Bees now has finally expanded. .
I felt this character to make a sudden decision,
Maybe I could ... I want my

-
I came into the deciding vote its climax next character.
Deadline 12/11 (Saturday) is the. . So. .

This is the translation. Welcome.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Eluku didn't finish the Bee Finisher, now he did. Try to follow the news and the other pages at this thread. Picking up where Eluku left updates that will be coming up later. He haven't said WHICH one of the Vote Poll characters to do yet, let us wait in excitement.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dang, that's a big bee man! And I like the suspense created by the small waiting time before it appears.

Sweet update all in all, male bee in, insemination finish in, eluku delivers! :D Wonder if he'll add x-ray shots for the womb egging and finisher to make this even more win.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Possibly, if you set in a comment for your suggestions and improvements he may set his brainstorm to think about. More suggestions, more the merrier he'll happily see to deliver if he wants to or not, its all up to him after your suggestions.

I'd recommend focusing on the upcoming Voted Creatures, after that. You can set in suggestions for updates and improvements on each of the creatures or more of them. I know that so far Eluku takes notice of it and will think of it.

I believe he'll finish Fallen Fairy first, much votes for that one. And perhaps some of the lower voted ones, one of them at least. Because that makes sense to add a top voted one to one of the tree lowest voted ones. Makes the excitement of creatures to come far more patience killing. Don't you think?

Pentavus7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

loda.jp is down for maintenance.

Can anyone put up the new update on megaupload or mediafire?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I think that's the right version. I have two or three lying around and may have deleted the most recent one.

Pentavus7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think that's the right version. I have two or three lying around and may have deleted the most recent one.
It's the right version.

My god, he really went overkill with the bee...

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

NONSENSE! there is no such thing as overkill! Man... I really wish eluku would work abit on Alualune.

EDIT: Any possible way of manipulating files so I can play as the bee?

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Downloading now, but won't be able to play for a while. The anticipation is killing me.

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can tell the male bee ate his veggie's.

LordoftheUniverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yay, bee is done!

I do hope he adds some more internals to it at some point, but I'm eager to see whatever gets added next.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can someone clarify the bottom of the translation? I don't know exactly what it says, but eluku links and recommends people to play toffi's fairy war 2.

manian112

Reputation score

Damnit...
The game lags like hell for me, any suggestions?