What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Singsong

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

New secret? In what context? One of Fluidhunter's new grabs?

slazken

Reputation score

nah he wrote it in the newest uppdate:

Secret-

when he does that he usualy adds something like a new grab or a new background or something

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One thing I've wondered for a while though - When is he gonna let that fifth Drinking Worm have a taste of Tiki? He went back for Meatcatcher and Eggplant, but that last one jumping around while the other four are latched on and making her theirs and even interrupting occasionally doesn't seem like it should be.
Found its new .

Singsong

Lurker
Reputation score

Found its new .
Jesus Hawthorne Tiberius Christ. That's a SERIOUS case of sexual frustration gone wrong.

Don't let this happen to you, forum goers. If you see a fairy being gang-raped, you muscle your damn way in there!

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You kidding? If a fairy is getting gang-raped, I started it.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Got two questions first the green blob does it have a special power once the blue bar is full, or cuse Tiki get raped so fast that it doesn't have time to charge all the way. And second when does a new version come out, how many months between each version.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

whenever the author wants

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Whatever you do, dont send mail/antagonize/complain too much. We all know what happens when an author gets that too much.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Got two questions first the green blob does it have a special power once the blue bar is full, or cuse Tiki get raped so fast that it doesn't have time to charge all the way. And second when does a new version come out, how many months between each version.
He comes out with new updates between 3-4 days sometimes to at most a few weeks, hes really quite quick, and willing to put out a small update with each new move or two.

As for the bar being full, I let it go full by not escaping the grab and waiting, and he didnt do anything special, so I doubt a power is in for it yet.

-Oberon

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I found out where the secret is :p
It's on the amoeba monster. I'm not gonna spoil by telling how to get it. All I can say is that it has an ending and it must be done on the right timing.

That secret is really worth it :p

Good luck finding it ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure I've been finished by every move it has, so I don't know what anyone's talking about.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok here's proof of what I found, so that you guys don't think I'm messing with you. I'm a nice guy, you just have to find that out by yourselves, cause I've been throwing lil crumbs.

I Cake

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

whut? Cake is always a lie. thats Amoebas default ending nomatter how it beats you. be it by rape move or hitting you. Shame on you!:mad:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

whut? Cake is always a lie. thats Amoebas default ending nomatter how it beats you. be it by rape move or hitting you. Shame on you!:mad:
hummm yeah if you didn't pay atention not my fault, but that's what the secret is, for you didn't have that ending on the previous update.... check again plz..

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I do have latest version and nomatter how amoeba beats me thats the ending I get.

Thirdguy

Reputation score
The secret...

I believe the new secret is on Fluid Hunter. Sometimes when she grabs you from the air, instead of doing her normal slam, she shoves her hand up Tiki's vagoo and sucks milk from one for her tits.

Unless that was added last time.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Since I'm not talking english I'll stop showing the truth that's right in front of your eyes