What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

rubyiris

Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I wish there were more vore scenes in this.

fallen fairy with cock/unbirth finish.
tiki with unbirth finish.

=]

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, I seem to have problems with this game.

Why is it that when I click the FairyFighting icon, the screen will come up and then it will suddenly auto-end itself??:(

Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
this is the problem I'm having however I think I already tired the methods you guys sugested for this exculding ulmf CS, sense that looks like a joke. Can one of you that fixed your issue tell me how you did it please I used to play this game on another computer but I had to wipe it cause the other user got a virus on it.:confused:

Crystalorbie

Reputation score

About the auto-ending thing.

I think you guys might be trying to open it from the start menu in windows 7, possibly?

Like: Start-->YourName-->Downloads-->Fairyfighting-->fairyfighting.exe

When I do that, it opens and auto-ends for me too.

There is no way to fix that, but to actually play the game simply open the folder in a window and use the .exe from there.

Near as I can tell opening it from the start menu directly causes it to forget to load the other stuff in the folder, and since it can't call anything it just closes immediately.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anything, try running it as an Administrator and see if that does anything. I, myself, never had to do that though.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I never tried the start menu thing before and can't access it form their anyway on the last computer I got it to work I'd just had to dbl click or right click and hit open and it worked. I can't check if anything is different sense that computer has been wiped. If anyone can give me the file names of all the folders up to the game (excluding anything confidental) or just the name of the game file it self letter to letter. My file is called FairyFighting how ever i noticed another file just now called Faryfight.kgt anyone know what .kgt means. I'm going to try changing it to exe. but please keep trying to find out why this isnt working :)
the changing kgt to exe not going to work I think I used the wrong file suffix.

Last edited:

Alabaster

Reputation score

I had the same problem, and while my fix may not be your solution, it's worth trying.

I noticed that when I was having this problem, the location of my Fairy Fighting folder had a pretty long name. When I moved it... "closer", it worked just fine. Reading that back, that sounds useless. Here's an example: If the files are located in, say, C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Games\Flashgames\Fighting\Fairyfighting, try shortening that so that it stops at about C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Games.

I'm no computer genius, but it worked for me consistently. Give it a try and let me know if it worked.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When I saw the new pics, I almost passed out. They cater to fetishes I didn't know existed. Either way, if it happens exactly like this, it will be great. Will be great either way though

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok one last question. Frist I fixed the problem turns out their was a copy of the file on my harddrive that was well hidden after deleting the newest version and finding opening the old one it worked fine. as for downloading one of the updates do I just put it on top of the prevous files and overwrite them?

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok one last question. Frist I fixed the problem turns out their was a copy of the file on my harddrive that was well hidden after deleting the newest version and finding opening the old one it worked fine. as for downloading one of the updates do I just put it on top of the prevous files and overwrite them?
You're better off just deleting the old folder and redownloading the game. Not only do you not have to click and wait after every overwrite prompt, but you also know for a fact that it's the most recent version.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When I saw the new pics, I almost passed out. They cater to fetishes I didn't know existed. Either way, if it happens exactly like this, it will be great. Will be great either way though
I've gotta dig up some of those pics I've found...

If you like these that much then you should love a few of them...

That is if I can find them all again...

Maybe later I'll add em to my own albums

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bots now INVADING threads? Now that's new.(or atleast for me it is).

Edit:Bot post is gone. ignore the above.

To stay on topic, I kind of like where the new concept art is going.(or at least anything new to me tends to catch my interest)

Last edited:

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

PPPPFFFFFT, how dare a bot try to ruin a perfectly good hentai game thread D:<

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i tried reporting that post and looks like i need a administrator to do it.