What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

anyone else having this problem on FC. When they rape you sometimes after the rape one or two of them vanish and only one is left.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seems like Eluku really will try to set up a paypal account.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Is there a move list for the other characters?

This is by far the best free game created I have seen to date. Thanks for posting it.

Does anyone know of anything like it?
As for movelists, they are all shown at the character selection page on each character. It is for the most part legible in what you need to do. If ya don't understand the japanese, just experiment a little with the attack buttons.

As for a game like this? No, which is good....otherwise, I'd have a migraine of all the people comparing the two. Though if you are interested in another fighter, they're a dime a dozen for the most part. There's plenty of them that are enjoyable in their own right.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That future GreenAmoeba's attack looks lovely :)
So does DP from FairyCrushers.
Good to know he decided to set up a PayPal account too.

Crossbow1701 said:
anyone else having this problem on FC. When they rape you sometimes after the rape one or two of them vanish and only one is left.
No, but I have encountered glitch somewhat like that: once one starts to rape Tiki, another joins the fun, but for some reason he duplicates and just walks around, making it look like there is three of them. After attack stops - duplicated FC disappears.

---

gnolnihs, there is nothing like this for me, but depends on one's personal likings and expectations. Might try sex-mugen, especially with light35888's characters (there is a huge thread about sex-mugen on this forum). Not to say it's like this, but great in it's own way, although can be quite frustrating to set up.

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, but I have encountered glitch somewhat like that: once one starts to rape Tiki, another joins the fun, but for some reason he duplicates and just walks around, making it look like there is three of them. After attack stops - duplicated FC disappears.
I got exactely the same glitch, but it seems to happen only with the double fuck grab, not with the lick grab.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Couple of new images up - including the Fairy Crusher boss' lick attack and a size comparison chart of everything that can be put into Tiki in FF. Apparently, this boss is going to have a cock that's wider than Tiki's torso.

cyphr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Couple of new images up - including the Fairy Crusher boss' lick attack and a size comparison chart of everything that can be put into Tiki in FF. Apparently, this boss is going to have a cock that's wider than Tiki's torso.
And I thought some of the old attacks looked painful.

PS: Once again, asking if someone can give me the combo to grab as drinking worm. I can't find it no matter how much I try with the combos I see on his screen.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't figure out the air grapple with Fallen Fairy.

Nevermind, got it. Kinda tricky to pull off quick.

And I thought some of the old attacks looked painful.

PS: Once again, asking if someone can give me the combo to grab as drinking worm. I can't find it no matter how much I try with the combos I see on his screen.

Down Back + Q or W if default, it has weird timing, I'd suggest doing the Down Back quickly. It's more like Down, Down-Back, Back so try rolling your fingers on the keys a bit.

Last edited:

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for replying (your avi is hot as hell btw) but i'm pretty sure that I have it at 150x150
Did you put the same image on your profile page? Because there we can see it is 200px x 113px wich is too large for the avatar.

I myself regret the avatar cannot be somewhat higher, mine would have been better seen. As it is now it's difficult too see her eyes, but I couldn't bring myself to cut her legs more...

cyphr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks that worked, somehow I was just doing damage instead of grapling.

I can't figure out the air grapple with Fallen Fairy.

Nevermind, got it. Kinda tricky to pull off quick.

Down Back + Q or W if default, it has weird timing, I'd suggest doing the Down Back quickly. It's more like Down, Down-Back, Back so try rolling your fingers on the keys a bit.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Funny some of the recent monsters seemed like duds to me but the new images he is putting up seems to be bringing them up to par an even exceeding expectations once more. Now once again I can't wait for the next update lol.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Only amoeba was kind of a dud, fairycrashers are pretty decent, not my style, they're abit too violent for my tastes, but I still think they're done well.

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the people that wanted to donate, but couldn't use Webmoney, it looks like Eluku has put up a Paypal account now. There's a link in the lower left on his blog you can click on, if you're interested.
Seems like Eluku really will try to set up a paypal account.
That future GreenAmoeba's attack looks lovely :)
So does DP from FairyCrushers.
Good to know he decided to set up a PayPal account too.
How should have I not noticed it sooner. I presume I need new eyeglasses.

Does anybody know if a paypal donation is anonymous?

zamastahspark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think so... He should at least be able to see your name. But I mean it's Eluku >_>;. In Japan <_<;. With no idea who any of us are >_>;. I really doubt it's an issue.

And poor Tiki, she should really consider finding a normal day job :x... That Fairy Crusher finisher, awesome as it may be, looks very painful o_o;.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

IIRC, he should only be able to see the email address that your paypal account was registered with.

Omay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only amoeba was kind of a dud, fairycrashers are pretty decent, not my style, they're abit too violent for my tastes, but I still think they're done well.
I felt that AlauLune was a dud... There's almost no content for it, at least Amoeba had a finisher and two endings.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I felt that AlauLune was a dud... There's almost no content for it, at least Amoeba had a finisher and two endings.
Sadly this, Alaulune needs some more love to catch her up with the rest. Especially, considering she's the only one that can't move...

As zamastahpark said, considering he's in a different country than you and even if he saw your name on paypal, it'd be like seeing a "John Smith" practically. Trust me, there's plenty of people with the same name even with lesser common names in just one state alone. Hell, look at the Phil Campbell Relief Effort in Alabama.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alaulune should just be a bullet hell boss.
Unblockable projectiles everywhere that only stop once you manage to hit her.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ok when he posted the new stuff someone's gonna have to translate i can't seem to get Google translate to work seems its not compatible with version 5 of firefox.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

UPDATE is up, but i cant make head nor tails of the translation...