What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

There's an update, but with Google translate, I can barely make heads or tails on what's new. Barely.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There's an update, but with Google translate, I can barely make heads or tails on what's new. Barely.
I'm clueless...I see the word eat a few times and insect and I played around with her for about 10 minutes and couldn't find anything new.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

file size differences?

GoGear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alakune is now a payable character, that is all.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For anyone else that's derptastic at fighters, i pulled together a move list for easy reference. Unfortunately, attachments auto resize so it's completely unreadable (and thus I can't post it directly), but its zipped here.

View attachment movelist.zip

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

not really a big update he's mostly explaining what the Fairy Crusher boss is gonna do for grab moves.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fairy Crusher boss is back in the works? Now were talkin. Glad we got Egging bug monster the sequel over with an get back to business :p

If that things wang is the same proportion as the normal Fairy Crushers then this should be amusing. He should use it as a weapon lolz.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

For anyone else that's derptastic at fighters, i pulled together a move list for easy reference. Unfortunately, attachments auto resize so it's completely unreadable (and thus I can't post it directly), but its zipped here.

View attachment 2884
Still can't read it, so what's the point of this?

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Still can't read it, so what's the point of this?
A) It's easier to use this as a quick reference than take a screenshot of a given char's moves right before any fight

B) Pay attention, and you'll figure out Weak/Strong punch/kick are all over the place. A bit more attention and you'll realize which is which. I read zero Japanese, but I figured it out before the amount of time it took to pull all of those screenshots. Beyond those, there's a couple of character specific mechanics that are explained in there that you probably already know.

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know people have different tastes but I just can't for the life of me see the appeal of FC or the Boss FC It's a giant dumb looking black teddy bear with a huge cock. I can only imagine that the FC boss will be harder than the FC fight which is already ridiculously difficult. Ah well, guess back to lurking until something more interesting shows up.

Nasshu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A giant Pedo Bear would be a better replacement.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I know people have different tastes but I just can't for the life of me see the appeal of FC or the Boss FC It's a giant dumb looking black teddy bear with a huge cock. I can only imagine that the FC boss will be harder than the FC fight which is already ridiculously difficult. Ah well, guess back to lurking until something more interesting shows up.
I agree with you in the lack of interest for the fairy crashers' boss. I enjoy the fight from the crashers mind you (it is one of the few chaotic fights that keeps ya on your toes), but a larger one just doesn't interest me. The same could be said about the mother worm to a degree, but at least she offers a larger target to attack on the worms.

True Succubus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Fairy Crushers are alright, but the developer really missed the opportunity for bestiality, would have been much better if it was say a pack of Daemonic Wolves with big-ish dicks.

But I suppose someone might like the chibi silhouettes with massive cocks and use boulders as dildos...

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

oh sad face no new update we got to wait for next week:

I just recently made a motion that the FC boss, this is not updated.

That can be implemented next week. .

The previous address of the Thread
>> Representative 膨乳 膨乳 including milk tank is weak because we suffer.
So as not to make one pattern is also inserted.

>> It would be offensive side has unilaterally chan can not imagine much of a fairy trick about lesbian sex obsessed to Rene Rene Chan and fairies.

>> You feel that is too weak to stand the baby grow big messy associative movement.
Fairy-chan caught is treated like a toy

>> Because they only just finished the boss of FC 待Chi遠Shikatta daily updates once you finished it, still continues.

>> When it comes to big messy fist hand the difference that A route plan, so little time 映Enaku put a picture of a cock

>> Toremo, watching anime and anime viewing modes implemented, it will be only because Yaranai.
Toremo not get stepped on second thought seems to be so much sense.

>> Child has long hair long hair - I hope hobbies
The draw is easy to express movement in the flow of the hair is very easy to cheat the drawings hidden in a suspicious hair.

>> Such a procedure has become a bit complicated for the Plan B route. .
I should not lead to a motion to have finished normally erotic technique,
What significant changes in the state, causing the finish END.
The difficulty is

>> Do I feel like a bee larva 産Mi付Ke of type system extensions must be issued by a self-fist grip.
Arachne's SP-such might like scattering MAX?

I see lesbian but i don't get what he trying to say.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh sad face no new update we got to wait for next week:

I just recently made a motion that the FC boss, this is not updated.

That can be implemented next week. .

The previous address of the Thread
>> Representative 膨乳 膨乳 including milk tank is weak because we suffer.
So as not to make one pattern is also inserted.

>> It would be offensive side has unilaterally chan can not imagine much of a fairy trick about lesbian sex obsessed to Rene Rene Chan and fairies.

>> You feel that is too weak to stand the baby grow big messy associative movement.
Fairy-chan caught is treated like a toy

>> Because they only just finished the boss of FC 待Chi遠Shikatta daily updates once you finished it, still continues.

>> When it comes to big messy fist hand the difference that A route plan, so little time 映Enaku put a picture of a cock

>> Toremo, watching anime and anime viewing modes implemented, it will be only because Yaranai.
Toremo not get stepped on second thought seems to be so much sense.

>> Child has long hair long hair - I hope hobbies
The draw is easy to express movement in the flow of the hair is very easy to cheat the drawings hidden in a suspicious hair.

>> Such a procedure has become a bit complicated for the Plan B route. .
I should not lead to a motion to have finished normally erotic technique,
What significant changes in the state, causing the finish END.
The difficulty is

>> Do I feel like a bee larva 産Mi付Ke of type system extensions must be issued by a self-fist grip.
Arachne's SP-such might like scattering MAX?

I see lesbian but i don't get what he trying to say.
"Young Jedi, Named must your fear be before banish it you can."

I'm starting to believe that Yoda original dialogues were write in japanse, and the film director had a realy crappy translation program.

Last edited:

NC17Immortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In reading the updates about this game, I am reminded of "Jimmy James: Capitalist Lion Tamer" being translated into Japanese, then back into English which changed the title to "Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler".

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In reading the updates about this game, I am reminded of "Jimmy James: Capitalist Lion Tamer" being translated into Japanese, then back into English which changed the title to "Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler".
best episode ever. Wish I could remember the name of that show. News radio or something like that. Then again without phil hartman it wouldn't be the same

NC17Immortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

News Radio is correct. Got all the seasons on DVD. It's a classic and yes, without Phil Hartman, it just wasn't the same. Guess that psychic's death prediction was a little off.

Anyway, more back on topic...

I've actually been lurking this thread ever since just before Expand Bee was implemented and I've observed the game go through its changes and updates as well as watched people commenting on it.

Let me just say...

I don't think there is any other game out there like Fairy Fighting that goes as "in depth" (pardon the pun) as this game does into its particular fetishes. Gotta give Eluku some credit for creativity, artistic talent and just downright weirdness.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game Crash, it wont start.

I Downloaded these update many times and now the game when u open it close.

i Format Mine PC 6 months ago and 6 months ago the game worked.

:confused:

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Young Jedi, Named must your fear be before banish it you can."

I'm starting to believe that Yoda original dialogues were write in japanse, and the film director had a realy crappy translation program.
useless piece of info: japanese is a Subject-object-verb language whereas english is Subject-Verb-Object, and yoda speaks english in subject-object verb format