What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

So...other than evidently putting frostwolf in, who has no moves, was there anything added this week? Not seeing anything with roper or any of the newest enemies.

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So...other than evidently putting frostwolf in, who has no moves, was there anything added this week? Not seeing anything with roper or any of the newest enemies.
nope. Nothing. He says, "(frost wolf) it is the only implementation. [FW]"

Although if I interpret correctly then he's working on making the gameplay difficulty more incremental and less spasmodic. And changing of the level select into being a reward for completing the game. I think.

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post, while I am not the best at undestanding Kanji I do know some things about japanese grammer, sentence structure and other things. Tentatively I provide a translation of Eluku's recent post.

{ stuff about the new download. Then later in post.}
About the download destination.
Not planning to use Rapidshare for much longer, only using as Mirror. Please use alternate download source. The password is tentatively added to deal with censors.

Updated Content
Frozen wolf has been added, but is only accessable if you beat FCBoss. It does not attack yet as you are not meant to access it at this time.
Frozen wolf is the only implimentation in this version as the implimentation of a four legged creature does not conform to the game and will take a while to complete. [[ Later in post]] Difficulty involve sex positions with frozen wolf mounting a human form, and with implementing ice effects for freezing of limbs and of fairy-chan graphics.

Fans have suddenly taken an interest in fairy-chan requiring skill to complete. So attempting to implement lower levels only needing basic attacks to finish, with accumulated skill and difficulty in higher levels. The goal being not to fight using just the stage select.
Implementation is difficult though and not sure how to do this.

Current Status.
I am still working on bugs, but unable to confirm the one with the Fluidhunter girl. The breast sucking interlude seamed to be popular and more erotic content may be included (?????)
Also thinking of remaking dark Tiki but it is a hassle. Plans to re-introduce 'infinite battle' in training to be exited using A + B + C + Pause button

On loading times, when using arrow keys before intermission, animation has been extended. Including no-activity (????)
Thankyou for the feedback it has provided lots of inspiration while making this.

Explanations
With Alaulune, the 'spiky creature' is a plant that grows like a parasite from fairy-chan's uterus while the alaulune molests fairy-chan's ass and drinks from her bladder.
Command lists for fairy has been taken care of in the game, updating for changed instructions. Accumulated effects have been added for Fallen Fairy.

Thanks to donations from overseas Japan, has been prospering. In time I will reduce (??? not require) donations but until then I am glad of support from fans. I do not intend to charge for the game itself so rest assured on this.

For overseas visitors, since the URL was not posted here, a new wiki has been created containing more information on Fairy Fighting.
FairyFighting WIKI (Toy's note; you have the link here)

Thankyou for your support, I hope you continue to do so.

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The file I downloaded from Rapidshare is impossible to open, does anybody else got the same problem?

Edit: got the same problem with the other downloading source.
Edit 2: not Mediafire, Rapidshare...

Last edited:

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The file I downloaded from Mediafire is impossible to open, does anybody else got the same problem?

Edit: got the same problem with the other downloading source.
Mediafire? Sounds like an old link. Please check the authors blog for more up to date versions. Current hosts are on Rapidshare and ichigo-up

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

*goes directly to beating up FC boss to see currently passive frostwolf*
Aw... arent you just adorable. Soon youre going to be all sorts of problems.

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Off course I wanted to write Rapidshare... :p
Both download sources work, however the files are all password protected. Make sure you are extracting using a program like winrar or winzip and not using the explorer interface. Password is eluku

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Exactly what I thought when I kicked his fuckin' ass :D ! (Anyway, he's a nice puppy, for the moment)

So is milk jellyfish kind of forgotten now? Did he ever complete it?
I don't think so : he's surely just changed his way for now. He'll, hopefully, come back to the ones he haven't finished yet (except if he thinks/believes that th MJF is finished but there's some trouble points and all the CG/GO haven't been done [just as for the Roper(s)]).

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Both download sources work, however the files are all password protected. Make sure you are extracting using a program like winrar or winzip and not using the explorer interface. Password is eluku
Is it possible to open them using 7zip?

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope the wolf gets his own background. An aurora borealis type background would be awesome -^.^-

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lol ^^ ! (Be raped in a beautiful place ? Not that bad ...)
The ice lands: come for the scenery; stay because there's a frost wolf cock wedged firmly in the space between your legs.

Thank you for choosing eluku travel agency!

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

i REALLY hope for a GO scene we get to see Tiki with an obviously pregnant belly, multiple pups snoozing in her naked lap, and breast feeding two others while the ice wolf lays beside her or something like that ^^

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Originally Posted by TwilitFeather

Exactly what I thought when I kicked his fuckin' ass ! (Anyway, he's a nice puppy, for the moment)

Lol, when i kill him without thinking about that, it seemed boring but after i thought of whooping his ass without him doing anything, it felt a lot better ^_^

Also, does anyone know what this mean??
4 Big boss door ( HeavensGate ) key monsters and it is.

In order to know the way up to big boss (planned) according to key Monster
Not satisfied with the door will not open.
( and wrong order included tentacles sphere, it is terrible to finish )

Specification, and (in the maker can any in)
Go-and the key Monster itself does not move, grip the fairy-Chan.
Spans the fairy's own key monsters, insert the excretory organ of each of the vaginal, anal, or urethral
Satisfying and moving your hips.
-Breast key monsters, held both breast Monster Monster tank
Until it is filled with endlessly to make milking.

When the door opens, to terminator2...

Is that another monster??

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Originally Posted by TwilitFeather

Exactly what I thought when I kicked his fuckin' ass ! (Anyway, he's a nice puppy, for the moment)

Lol, when i kill him without thinking about that, it seemed boring but after i thought of whooping his ass without him doing anything, it felt a lot better ^_^

Also, does anyone know what this mean??
4 Big boss door ( HeavensGate ) key monsters and it is.

In order to know the way up to big boss (planned) according to key Monster
Not satisfied with the door will not open.
( and wrong order included tentacles sphere, it is terrible to finish )

Specification, and (in the maker can any in)
Go-and the key Monster itself does not move, grip the fairy-Chan.
Spans the fairy's own key monsters, insert the excretory organ of each of the vaginal, anal, or urethral
Satisfying and moving your hips.
-Breast key monsters, held both breast Monster Monster tank
Until it is filled with endlessly to make milking.

When the door opens, to terminator2...

Is that another monster??
To my understanding 'Key' monster probably means 'Boss' monster. It is referring to monsters that are 'Bosses' for each section. If you look at the game the backgrounds actually change after certain bosses. The monster before the background changes is a 'Boss' or key monster that you have to defeat to get to the next area.

Where did you read this? Cause it may have something to do with what I interpreted from his update post, which implied he was going to make unlocking the level select (and or other stuff) a reward for beating the game....

Where did you read that ?

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes. 7Zip will work just fine
That is a problem for me because I used 7zip. I presume there is a problem with my web connection.

EDIT: I downloaded it for the third time, it is not a corrupted zip any more. I do presume there is a problem with my internet connection and the previous downloads were wrong.

Last edited:

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That is a problem for me because I used 7zip. I presume there is a problem with my web connection.

EDIT: I downloaded it for the third time, it is not a corrupted zip any more. I do presume there is a problem with my internet connection and the previous downloads were wrong.
Ah. I know the problem. Sometimes with rapidshare downloads can terminate early depending on your browser, engine and whether or not you have a download accelerator. If you are using the later (or a browser with one built in) I suggest disabling it or setting it to only use one connection/one part. That way it won't boot you mid download. I also recommend using the Japanese hoster. I get the opinion that he plans to stop using rapidshare soon. And the Japanese hoster is pretty fast provided you know where the text box is and what to click to download.