What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

anyone wanna place bets on tomorrows update? Im hopping ofcourse for rape moves for the wolf. but I also wish Eluku would add ending CG for the ropers and add tag team attacks!

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to do the wind breeze attack where Tiki blows a gust of wind? As far as i know I have to tap the light punch button when the SP bar is full. But since the last 8 or so versions I can't do it anymore. The only thing that happens is Tiki doing a light punch repeatedly. Even if the SP bar is full. Does anyone have the same problem?
Had that problem myself. You gotta really tap the light-punch button rather fast to get her to do it.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So yeah, there's another update now, but I kinda missed the last 2 or 3 updates, so I won't know what's different, except for the fact that the frost wolf was added in. I'm downloading it right now, so I won't know what's new for a little bit.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Frost wolf was added 2 ago. Several melee combat moves last week.

This week, he added 3 sex moves that I've seen.

One is a pounce where he licks her pussy and then inserts what looks like an ice spike and a tooth into her.

One is a ranged move where he shoots an ice ball into her pussy and she has to push it out.

The other is a ranged rape where you see a glowing spot on the ground and your legs start freezing. Eventually a large ice insertion goes into her ass.

Not really seeing what I was hoping for...but meh.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe he should have a rape move where he starts to freeze Tiki to the point of desparation that she is forced to cuddle with the wolf for warmth. The wolf then takes advantage of Tiki.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

So yeah..... downloading from Ichigo-up at about 16 kb/sec..... Yeah I'll wait and see if Rapidshare comes back up kthx.

tobias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still hoping the FC Boss gets some love on the anal front...I mean, that IS why the normal FC's use that giant stone, right???

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

FrostWolf is shaping up nicely. Let's see if we can get some actual sex next update and not just, you know, freezing.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FrostWolf is shaping up nicely. Let's see if we can get some actual sex next update and not just, you know, freezing.
Maybe he should have a rape move where he starts to freeze Tiki to the point of desparation that she is forced to cuddle with the wolf for warmth. The wolf then takes advantage of Tiki.
Freezing can't be that bad~. In fact, it's an excellent way to force your victim into a state of desparation to do whatever it takes to survive, even if it means being at a horny, fluffy wolf's mercy.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

*tries to download again. Error. Tries again. Error. Tries a third time. Works*
Yay! Third times the charm. ^_~

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eluku replaced the download link today, ver2 of the same release.
No idea what the fix is for.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Whenever i try to open the game it immediately opens thens closes.
shorter file name, save it to your desktop or something

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Frost wolf was added 2 ago. Several melee combat moves last week.

This week, he added 3 sex moves that I've seen.

One is a pounce where he licks her pussy and then inserts what looks like an ice spike and a tooth into her.

One is a ranged move where he shoots an ice ball into her pussy and she has to push it out.

The other is a ranged rape where you see a glowing spot on the ground and your legs start freezing. Eventually a large ice insertion goes into her ass.

Not really seeing what I was hoping for...but meh.
Agreed, but I guess everyone (yes that includes me) was thinking 'oh he'll fuck her like mad doggy style', oh eluku :)

That pounce attack. After some thinking, i'm 99.9% sure that thingymabob in her pee hole is a peesicle.

The ranged attack is meh, but no doubt there'll be some x-rays at some point, perhaps of it slowly traveling up her intestines? The ice ball appearing in her womb I did like a lot though! Thought of an x-ray of it sat there, being cold and icy in her hot depths.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I usually avoid this thread for a month or so and come back to find a new enemy and a bunch of changes, was a really big difference this time. I think 4 stages were added since I last played. Happy I finally got the controls down, the easier to read control list helps me remember what does what.

Think it's the first time I beat it all the way through, might be second. Found out most enemies are weak to just teleporting around them and heavy punching them into things now though, everything else leaves you too open. A good portion of the moves are kinda pointless honestly, you'll just get grabbed and 1hko'd by most the bosses if you try to use them. At least half the bosses have a counter to you being in the air so all those moves are out of the question. Low/Heavy kick spam is good for some bosses like Expandobee and the tiny worms and that charged uppercut punch is somewhat useful. The rest are just too risky.

Some of the first bosses are the most annoying, well Alakune (Spider) was fairly easy, I beat her only take a hit or two. Alalune (Tentacle plant) on the other hand was more of a handful as were the first two bosses. Drinking Worm until I realized the strategy for it was just a terror, I think I died about 3 times more often in the first 6 stages as the later ones. Maybe I was just getting used to the controls again but they seemed a lot more painful.

So is level select locked until you beat that level? I think I tried immediately to go to the last level but couldn't, then when I beat the game I could. That's kinda interesting. It made me actually work to beat the whole game for once. Mighta just been a mistake on my part, I never double checked it.

Last edited:

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I usually avoid this thread for a month or so and come back to find a new enemy and a bunch of changes, was a really big difference this time. I think 4 stages were added since I last played. Happy I finally got the controls down, the easier to read control list helps me remember what does what.

Think it's the first time I beat it all the way through, might be second. Found out most enemies are weak to just teleporting around them and heavy punching them into things now though, everything else leaves you too open. A good portion of the moves are kinda pointless honestly, you'll just get grabbed and 1hko'd by most the bosses if you try to use them. At least half the bosses have a counter to you being in the air so all those moves are out of the question. Low/Heavy kick spam is good for some bosses like Expandobee and the tiny worms and that charged uppercut punch is somewhat useful. The rest are just too risky.

Some of the first bosses are the most annoying, well Alakune (Spider) was fairly easy, I beat her only take a hit or two. Alalune (Tentacle plant) on the other hand was more of a handful as were the first two bosses. Drinking Worm until I realized the strategy for it was just a terror, I think I died about 3 times more often in the first 6 stages as the later ones. Maybe I was just getting used to the controls again but they seemed a lot more painful.

So is level select locked until you beat that level? I think I tried immediately to go to the last level but couldn't, then when I beat the game I could. That's kinda interesting. It made me actually work to beat the whole game for once. Mighta just been a mistake on my part, I never double checked it.
I don't think that level select is locked, but I install to the same folder every time and it may be that, as I've beaten all the fights so far, I have a save file or something already.

Which ones are new for you? FC Boss, MilkJellyfish, Roper and FrozenWolf I guess? AlauKune and FallenFairy have had SP attack updates recently (AlauKune's now has a GO animation, FallenFairy has an air-counter SP attack with its own GO). Think that's about it besides the new monsters.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Level select is unlocked from the very beginning.