What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

TheBurningFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I would love to see an enemy that impregnates her as a regular move, so your always having to deal with more and more enemies~

02abarks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new update

changed spike move to be more AOE and with no escape bar

added new move (seems like a block of sharp ice that tiki gets stuck on and then acts like a horse sex-toy)

new game over CG for the special attack with baby FW puppies

new game over CG for normal end with giant ice spikes

next update will contain new stage with 4 mice as the enemies

Last edited:
Reputation score

new update

changed spike move to be more AOE and with no escape bar

added new move (seems like a block of sharp ice that tiki gets stuck on and then acts like a horse sex-toy)

new game over CG for the special attack with baby FW puppies

new game over CG for normal end with giant ice spikes

I don't suppose this new stage will also include a basket of figs?

glad to hear about more use for the puppies though.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would love to see an enemy that impregnates her as a regular move, so your always having to deal with more and more enemies~
You mean sort of like the Expandbee, but then they hatch in combat and fight you?

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

What? He's already done with FrozenWolf?

I don't know... the whole battle seems a little underwhelming.

Take a look at the spider encounter. There's so much CG, so many endings...

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mice huh,thats not bad.hope the next monster could be fairy zombies or somethin like that

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What? He's already done with FrozenWolf?

I don't know... the whole battle seems a little underwhelming.

Take a look at the spider encounter. There's so much CG, so many endings...
He may well go back and work more on it later, as he's done with several other enemies. For now, it's functional as a complete stage/enemy with Gameover CGs and animations.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The enemies need to be more Yuri..
Whatever happened to Myst Girls??!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So help me god if people bring up what I think is going to be brought up now...

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. I got the new version, but there doesn't seem to be a new CG for me. Is anyone else having this problem? If not, I'll try redownloading it and see if I just did something wrong extracting the file.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The new horse torture move doesn't look right when you touch the edge of it - one horse shatters and another one appears underneath you? Also the hitboxes seem really weird on it. Finally it causes FW to get a boner, but he uses his pounce before you're freed from the horse and then his boner disappears. So that's a bit useless.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The new horse torture move doesn't look right when you touch the edge of it - one horse shatters and another one appears underneath you? Also the hitboxes seem really weird on it. Finally it causes FW to get a boner, but he uses his pounce before you're freed from the horse and then his boner disappears. So that's a bit useless.
That happens with pretty much every move now. that and he can get a full SP bar and not get hard until he uses another sexual move. He'll then glitch and then try to pounce you regardless of the animation and reset his bar. So annoying...

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Funny, that's my girlfriend's favourite scene.

Anyway I liked the ice spike move and I look forward to whatever this weekend brings. A turnaround aerial counter could be good but what would you do to stop it being too similar to fallen fairy's aerial counter?
Your girlfriend has nerves of osmium o_O'
Then again I suppose everyone has different tolerances for certain things... Mine just isn't seeing women getting impaled right through the womb (or in ai's case very nearly). the FCs and fluid hunter stretch things (pun intended) for me, but they get away with it because they squeeze massive amounts of semen into that perfectly usable cranny.

The horse is interesting, kind of buggy, but interesting all the same. Nice to see a GO for the omgwtfbbq cum balloon inflation finisher too, dern beastiality is starting to creep through my corridoors, mmhmm.
Not a dog person as much as a cat person... Bad horny wolf, out of my head! Don't make me get the thermonuclear newspaper...

Zombies instantly make me think of guro... Seeing how eluku does guro art from time to time, gurocentric enemies are not totally unexpected, but look at resident evil: progeny- its still ryona (biting) but the zombies can be horny buggers as well (latest release having pussy, ass and mouth sex time counters. When was the last time a zombie used vigour mortis to pound your anus raw?). Futa is still my favourite flavour though ;)

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

On that note, there has been an update today. Fix for the ice-horse attack, some stuff about digimon (wut?) and a "secret".

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, if there is a secret, and we have trouble finding it, try comparing the file size of this version to the last, mainly on the characters, however if the secret applies to only FW, then you probably wont be able to single it out as easily. Sadly, I am too busy not masturbating to check this update.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Comparing filesizes, the 01Fairy.player file is larger by a decent amount, and the 15FrozenWolf.player file is bigger as well, though not much larger than the previous version.