What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Seems he wants the Mist sisters to function like 3 characters in a single character, like they're synched together I suppose. I kind of like that idea since there are already so many individual mobs for bosses. Still heavily looking forward to their new concept art to get an idea of how he wants them to work on Tiki.

Last edited:

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like a new hold move for the imps this update. And it is awesome. :D I've seen it take two poses so far. Also, it's probably their hardest hitting attack, damage-wise (although trap pit can do more if they dogpile you).

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I did not read his recent post in it's entirety yet, however he did say something in English at the bottom of the recent post.

It appears that instead of another poll next time, if he considers holding another one, he'll just go ahead with the beast-man next.
The English in his post was a machine translation of a comment reply, so it was a little mangled. He actually said that although it didn't get chosen this time, he would like to put it up as a candidate if there is another opportunity. So, the next character poll should probably have beast-man as an option, but it isn't guaranteed to get in.

Last edited by a moderator:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, loved the new updates. Since I last played the background has improved and that new move where they hoist you into the air is great. There is a glitch with it though where the one when Tiki's leg isn't raised more than the other one makes you escape twice instead of just once.

The only problem is that all the grab moves overlap eachother, like if an Ana starts on you with the orgasm move, another may come over and trap you in a hole or do the hoist up move instead of joining in on the orgasm move, it makes it more difficult to lose to that.

They really spam that new hoist up move too, like 2-3 times more often than the others. They use physical attacks a lot too. It's still alright though, just difficult if you're trying to lose to a specific attack :p

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My idea of a gentleman character that date Tiki and send her flowers didn't get any vote.
Maybe the beastman...

HOWEVER the mist sisters protect a stone idol, and Eluku think about using this pillar as... well, you know how.

Pikel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update is up, apparently he added some G.O. screens for Ana Moguri (if I understood his blog well)

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He also added them as playable now. I had a hard time to keep track of which one of them is me, honestly. Different color would help.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

He also added them as playable now. I had a hard time to keep track of which one of them is me, honestly. Different color would help.
you could jump around like an idiot to figure which one your controlling.

timsane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope the beastman is a similar to a horse. Would be nice to see a horse enemy in this game.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I so miss mediafire...ichigo wa amai and rapidshare suck so much...

I'll have this in a few months and see if I like the changes...here's to hoping I don't die of old age first.

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I so miss mediafire...ichigo wa amai and rapidshare suck so much...

I'll have this in a few months and see if I like the changes...here's to hoping I don't die of old age first.
It least with rapidshare its just click to download rather than putting in some silly word that half the time is impossible to read or wait 30 seconds before you can click to download.

Anyway so far that i've seen (though ive missed a week update) is that only two spawn, they do a ton of damage with normal attacks and its really frustraiting to get the others to spawn without killing some of them.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

It least with rapidshare its just click to download rather than putting in some silly word that half the time is impossible to read or wait 30 seconds before you can click to download.
I'd rather have a captcha and 30 second wait with a fast download than rapidshare where can start it up immediately but it takes 30 minutes to download a 50mb file. Yeah...it says it is going at like 200kb/s and it will only take about 4 minutes to download but in fact it is going about 12kb/s and will take half an hour at least.

Ichigo wa amai is the much more reliable of the two but god it's still so slow compared to mediafire where you could download FF in only about a minute.

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyway so far that i've seen (though ive missed a week update) is that only two spawn, they do a ton of damage with normal attacks and its really frustraiting to get the others to spawn without killing some of them.
If they've been dead too long, they revive with full health, so just survive a while after killing one and it will be back (although they do so much damage with attacks that surviving that long can be pretty hard).

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The good news is the only move/ending (tha I've seen so far, correct me if I'm wrong) that you need multiples of them on the screen is the one where they throw ou a lasso for you to step in, and you can just put on infinite life in order to see that. Either the game-over ending isn't that impressive, or there isn't one (I don't remember) or its an automatic game over even with the infinite health cheat.

Edit: Has anybody else had trouble getting the latest enemy to be playable? I've downloaded the latest version a couple times and don't see him on the list

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice. Hadn't thought to try that. Thanks!

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speak for yourself. It depends on where you live. To me ichigo is one of the fastest.
Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Of course ^_^ !

In France, it's not that bad 40-60 if I've got nothing else.

For dat Imps (Anamoguri), I found only one CG whatever I do: being tied up, orgy or trapped in the ground. I wanted to test if I die when I'm not raped but damn... That's quite hard when you've got 5 imps.