What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

The mist sisters will probably be balanced a lot in the future...hopefully...

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, just wait 12 hours... He's gonna update in the day.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the time has come. new update

currently downloading

tobias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update looks great! A second sister is added, whose focus is apparently boobs (wouldn't mind if hers were a little bigger, though, or at least that she made tiki's grow a lot) :D

Also, looks like the third sister will be added soon, and will focus on anal play if I read google translation right. Mist sisters are turning out to be pretty awesome.

Only real gripe I have with this update is that the first sister's attacks will interrupt the new sister's grabs, so it's pretty difficult to see what the new one can do for any significant period of time.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there is a co-op grab with the sisters. when the blue one grabs you near the pink one, they will both rape you. its pretty hot. tiki suspended in the air while one holds her legs and lick and the other holds her upper body and messes with her boobs.

same format as drinking worms and fairy crashers.

cant wait to see what other sister do and if there will be this

a = sister 1
b = sister 2
c = sister 3

a+b= rape combo 1 / b+c =rape combo 2 / a+c =rape combo 3
and last a+b+c= ultimate mist sister rape

looking forward to that

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there a GO scene yet or is that going to be next update.

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a GO scene yet or is that going to be next update.
Nope, didn't see a GO scene yet running at them with "health reduction" active.

(Their grapples only take you close to KO, tho I could have missed one that KOs due to the aforementioned "other sister interrupts" issue)

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. Not sure if it's a glitch, but the red one grabs you any time you touch her sprite. It seems to be automatic. Anyone know if this is deliberate?

Also, the healing rate of the statue has been decreased, and the rate it takes damage has been increased (which is good, since even with the changes I couldn't destroy it, and that's with only two sisters).

I did enjoy the tornado-throwing move of the blue sister (the long range one), it's hot. :D

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I also enjoyed the tornado throwing move :)

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heads up: a v2 fixing the Mist Sister's grab has just been uploaded.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guessing the bug where if the original mist sister grabs you the animation that plays is the same as when both grab you.

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's the bug that gets you automatically grabbed just by touching the red sister, if I'm not mistaken.

ElukuFanBoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Took a minute to find this thread again, this used to be one of the top pages in google when one searched Eluku. :C

But yeah, posting because I noticed what I believe is a glitch, when you lose to the Frost Wolf via knotting, the game over screen does not appear, it goes straight to the mist sisters. Will check tomorrow if other deaths lead to going to the next level.

While the scenes with the mist sisters are kinda vanilla compared to what we have been getting used to in this game, the new combat mechanic of smashing that statue is a really nice addition in terms of game play, so props to Eluku for that.

Fan boy out. - whoooooossshh

Edit: ElukuFanBoy
Jungle Girl

I lol'd.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

a bug I've found in the frost wolf stage is when you lose to Frost Wolf you get a game over instead of Retry Yes/no

It seems, now that Mist Sisters is now the "last stage" so a loss to the mist sisters is also a game over instead of a retry.

redaye

Reputation score

Google translator sucks! The only things that I understood were that he added a third Sister and that he might make a gallery mode.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the "older than she looks" excuse can't quite be used here, unfortunately when it's so apparently obvious.

Eh, I'm more looking forward to what eluku has planned next anyways, I never really was for the sisters to begin with.