What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

No, the KO is from last week's update. The "secret" is a new GO CG and animation for that KO.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There are a few Game Overs without CGs (If we're talking about the same thing)

Alaulune's Insta KO and Both Roper's endings have none, as far as I know..

Any reason why they dont have CGs?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There are a few Game Overs without CGs (If we're talking about the same thing)

Alaulune's Insta KO and Both Roper's endings have none, as far as I know..

Any reason why they dont have CGs?
Eluku gets excited by new enemies and doesn't fully complete older ones. He comes back to them and adds things as he gets ideas or time.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why he doesn't make a vampire :'( sigh

ElukuFanBoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty glad he went for the small version. Thought about it more later and had a sense of it being a creature with much greater strength than it's size would suggest. I also didn't know how to find this vote, so whoops! :X

Frozen Wolf needs an extended internal animation for when it reaches climax. :O

And a Vampire enemy you say? What kind of sexual attacks would a vampire have?

Edit: Also just read this paragraph: "Rape was rocking FrozenWolf do not know yet whether or not to implement. (As it is a very Iloilo had been rocking every time you rape ...) Anal fucking, fisting, bukkake trick is you want to implement."

The google translate seems to have really chewed this one up. Any japanese readers able to give me the heads up on what this means? (I'm pretty into Frozen Wolf as you can see. XD)

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'm pretty glad he went for the small version. Thought about it more later and had a sense of it being a creature with much greater strength than it's size would suggest. I also didn't know how to find this vote, so whoops! :X

Frozen Wolf needs an extended internal animation for when it reaches climax. :O

And a Vampire enemy you say? What kind of sexual attacks would a vampire have?
Mind control=forced masturbation/sex/blowjobs

Plus it also fits in with the ryona aspect of the game.

Would be hilarious if he named the beastman Jacob and the Vampire Edward lol...yea...I went there.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A female succubus that bites her And then controls her mind ... FAP FAP fap

sweetsugar1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think the fallen fairy(Futa Enemy) is kinda half.vampire and also have alot animation than most other enemy and about the mist sister they are like spectres (banshee) ... but i do know is F.Fairy and MS enemys will be the major female characters in FairyFighting

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Meh, I agree. I don't see how beast is much different than a single fairy crusher, and we already have f.c.'s and f.c. boss

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Would be nice to see a more humanoid looking male enemy. An incubus or vampire sounds good. As for moves, come on, vampires have been about sexuality since Lugosi depicted Dracula as seductive. Stuff that can be done with Vampire lore,

-Mind Control
-Draining fluids - sorta like Vore!
-Making her become limp/defenseless
-transformations into other creatures or larger monsters for certain rape animation
-dungeon/castle background (yeah I know this is a sorta small world, but it can be adopted.
-chains
-raping minions (Zombies, and stuff)

and the most important one

-Subjugation of the woman he's after into his harem

The CG endings would be marvelous

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The only reason why I can think that a vampire would not work is that we're under the assumption that tiki is a pint sized fairy...not really sure if there is much point in arguing proportions of hypothetically science fiction fantasy creatures but I can't think of a way that the size would work out.

If the size were on track with what we can assume tiki is compared to a regular sized humanoid....it would be far far worse than tiki compared to the large beastman.

Still...would be awesome if it was somehow worked out.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would be nice to see a more humanoid looking male enemy. An incubus or vampire sounds good. As for moves, come on, vampires have been about sexuality since Lugosi depicted Dracula as seductive. Stuff that can be done with Vampire lore,

-Mind Control
-Draining fluids - sorta like Vore!
-Making her become limp/defenseless
-transformations into other creatures or larger monsters for certain rape animation
-dungeon/castle background (yeah I know this is a sorta small world, but it can be adopted.
-chains
-raping minions (Zombies, and stuff)

and the most important one

-Subjugation of the woman he's after into his harem

The CG endings would be marvelous
Seconded.

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i think the fallen fairy(Futa Enemy) is kinda half.vampire and also have alot animation than most other enemy and about the mist sister they are like spectres (banshee) ... but i do know is F.Fairy and MS enemys will be the major female characters in FairyFighting
I don't see how Fallen Fairy has any vampiric trait at all.

The only reason why I can think that a vampire would not work is that we're under the assumption that tiki is a pint sized fairy...not really sure if there is much point in arguing proportions of hypothetically science fiction fantasy creatures but I can't think of a way that the size would work out.

If the size were on track with what we can assume tiki is compared to a regular sized humanoid....it would be far far worse than tiki compared to the large beastman.

Still...would be awesome if it was somehow worked out.
Don't think too much about Tiki's actual size, otherwise it would mean that Frozen Wolf is actually a very, very tiny wolf.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I don't see how Fallen Fairy has any vampiric trait at all.

Don't think too much about Tiki's actual size, otherwise it would mean that Frozen Wolf is actually a very, very tiny wolf.
You're right on both accounts. Parasitic mind-takeover isn't vampiric.

And yeah...not like it really matters since we have what would presumably be a tiny wolf. Oh well. I definitely wouldn't say no to some vampire and/or zombie loving. =)

Society

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What kind of sexual attacks would a vampire have?
Must admit, got anchored by thoughts for quite prolonged (5 mins, no less) time. While dominiation and, somewhat, dementation was already mentioned by fellow Kindred scrutinizers above me, there are still more to anticipate about. Vicissitude is discipline to fit precisely, and I’m not event talking about blatant limb->tentacle transformations, no. What if some...additional holes would be formed onto nimble protagonist ? While fleshcraft is being only 2nd level ability, actual perspectives is stunning. ALSO, hemoform (Inner Essense) as rather grotesque alternative to slimes. Lot's of /f/ opportunities here, actually.

Parasitic mind-takeover isn't vampiric.
Depends. Heavily depends.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh, I agree. I don't see how beast is much different than a single fairy crusher, and we already have f.c.'s and f.c. boss
This. Maybe it will be more similar to Fallen Fairy but i'm just not sure how many more things you can do with a dick.

I think this game needs more eggs, impregnation and vore with a side of tentacles, i also liked Aika's idea about creating a creature who you couldn't defeat, but you simply had to avoid losing to for a specified amount of time.

nohtyp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

while im all for a vampire i think the Kindred of Vampire The Masquerade would probably not be the best way to go. especially the Fiends (Tzimisce for those unfamiliar with the World of Darkness) Vicissitude is creepy to say the very least and gruesome in most cases.

Society

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Vicissitude is creepy to say the very least and gruesome in most cases
Thou art mussing up root wherefores and visible consequences. There are no discipline terriblier than ordinary mortal practices, yet quite much of peculiar ways to utilize acquired abilities. Thus being said, fleshcraft usage is as hideous as plastic surgery, yet may help to achieve otherwise unattainable results. Depends only on user, and every major clan have antitribu to note at least…

Last edited:

Max_T

Reputation score

Cool, Vampire sure sounds fun. I'm thinking that a vampire would have most of the sex features likes whats in the Monster Girl Quest (Eg: Eye of Obedience).
Yeah man... mind control.... I love it...