What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I know each enemy is supposed to have an animation, but right now it seems to be bugged to give me only one. And the meter either doesn't fill at all, or gets one chunk and nothing more.
I didn't do that much testing, but the bar filled for me as I progressed through the game. I started at FrozenWolf (was trying to see what changed about it) and worked my way through the game. By the time I got to the last stage, the bar was already full.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

KCRose said:
Sooo.... this is all some perverted dream that RB has each time he manages to 'grab' Tiki? I think that's what the pic is saying....
Pretty much.

I didn't do that much testing, but the bar filled for me as I progressed through the game. I started at FrozenWolf (was trying to see what changed about it) and worked my way through the game. By the time I got to the last stage, the bar was already full.
Damoriva, like me, probably was trying last stage right away, bar fills up really slow in that case and requires to have several game overs before finally filling up to gain a Hell's Door key.
It's a thing to encourage players not to skip stages I guess.
I also had same GO animation showed to me (a very good new animation btw).

The only thing I got about his eye problem is that he's going to treat it on wednesday, I think.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Strange, I just tried the exact same thing and the bar isn't moving at all. However I can't even get past Mist Sisters with cheats because of that instakill move.

Reputation score

The only thing I got about his eye problem is that he's going to treat it on wednesday, I think.
Well, that's good to hear. I hope it goes well for him.

Strange, I just tried the exact same thing and the bar isn't moving at all. However I can't even get past Mist Sisters with cheats because of that instakill move.
It's actually not that hard to avoid it. When they get a super in stock, I tend to keep myself about three body distances away until she uses it. Once she uses it, I dash forward and she just passes through me.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't even know if it's gonna be worth the effort to try and get through several enemies before Hell's Door. It already looks like I've seen the GO from whatever's behind the door.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

An easier way to obtain the Key is to use the Infinite Health cheat and begin at Raper Beast's level. There, just let him rape Tiki until the bar is full. This will take awhile.

Once the Key has been obtained, kick his furry ass and proceed to the next stage. Win the level and Hell's Door will open, you will be treated to a very special surprise:

A black screen with the sign 'Game Over'.

It's game over, people. It's a definite game over.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

An easier way to obtain the Key is to use the Infinite Health cheat and begin at Raper Beast's level. There, just let him rape Tiki until the bar is full. This will take awhile.

Once the Key has been obtained, kick his furry ass and proceed to the next stage. Win the level and Hell's Door will open, you will be treated to a very special surprise:

A black screen with the sign 'Game Over'.

It's game over, people. It's a definite game over.
Well what a waste of time that would be, especially since Raper Beast loves to chain his aerial super so you have no chance of hitting back. Now all I need to do is figure out how to see the proper GO scenes for the minions again. Does the rightmost minion actually have its own GO scene now, or was the tentacle thing mistaken for that?

Reputation score

Well what a waste of time that would be, especially since Raper Beast loves to chain his aerial super so you have no chance of hitting back. Now all I need to do is figure out how to see the proper GO scenes for the minions again. Does the rightmost minion actually have its own GO scene now, or was the tentacle thing mistaken for that?
Considering the fact that it's the only enemy that triggers that tentacle animation, I think it belongs to that specific enemy. That is unless that tentacle animation belongs to that floaty-jellyfish thing and Eluku mistakenly put it on that.....thing on the far right of the stage.

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A new bug here. On MDW's stage, when Tiki is grabbed by two worms, she disappears. You still can break free from the grab but she will not reappear and all you can do is restart.

By the way, didn't A+B+C during pause used to restart the game? Because now it doesn't.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Considering the fact that it's the only enemy that triggers that tentacle animation, I think it belongs to that specific enemy. That is unless that tentacle animation belongs to that floaty-jellyfish thing and Eluku mistakenly put it on that.....thing on the far right of the stage.
That tentacle animation also triggers when you "defeat" all the blobble monsters in the Helldoor stage without having unlocked the key icon on the down-right corner.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well something's going on then, because I'm getting the tentacle ending for every single Hell's Door minion. Not just the rightmost one, not just from beating them all. Losing to any of them gives me tentacles,

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

wonder if he did that because of his eye problem. Maybe he left that ending in all of them as a place holder, unless he thinks that ending should apply to all of them.

ramster

Reputation score

Quick question... Is there a functioning mediafire or mega download link? I couldn't find a working one

Reputation score

That tentacle animation also triggers when you "defeat" all the blobble monsters in the Helldoor stage without having unlocked the key icon on the down-right corner.
Ah. Thanks for telling me that.

Well something's going on then, because I'm getting the tentacle ending for every single Hell's Door minion. Not just the rightmost one, not just from beating them all. Losing to any of them gives me tentacles,
Perhaps you should try downloading the game again.

Quick question... Is there a functioning mediafire or mega download link? I couldn't find a working one
Last time I checked, the Mega link on the blog worked just fine.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He doesn't allow hosting outside his site. So don't ask for any other links than what is already provided from his blog.

xPreatorianx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello there, I was wondering how you grapple/have sex with fallen enemies when you knock them down? I'm not sure how many enemies do that but I'm messing around in training with another tiki. So how do I perform the sex move?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Walk towards her (while she is standing) and press a key; she has three different throws and iirc their commands are three of these: A, B, X and Y.

You cannot use a sex move if she's down, and you cannot use a sex move against other enemies expect the Fallen Fairy. Not sure how that command was, something like 236236+key.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eluku is a boss. Only H developer to keep with a game this long with consistent updates. He has an iron will. I wish him the best with his eye troubles and life in general. I really look forward to what he does in the future (Hopefully he sticks with H games though :p)

subafaxer

Reputation score

Eluku is a boss. Only H developer to keep with a game this long with consistent updates. He has an iron will. I wish him the best with his eye troubles and life in general. I really look forward to what he does in the future (Hopefully he sticks with H games though :p)
^ +1