What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

"Secret" just means some kind of sex attack usually. They do accumulate with updates.
What do you mean "some kind of sex attack usually" about the Secret. Can you tell me more specific, I don't quite get it? Sorry for the inconvince. I'm just worried that I might miss and I haven't seen all the content in this game.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

What do you mean "some kind of sex attack usually" about the Secret. Can you tell me more specific, I don't quite get it? Sorry for the inconvince. I'm just worried that I might miss and I haven't seen all the content in this game.
It means that a new monster sex attack got added, but he normally doesn't say what monster, or how it triggers. Hench the 'secret' part. It was easier to tell what got updated when there was less monsters, but nowadays it's pretty hard to check all 15+ just to see if one of them has a new attack or not.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It means that a new monster sex attack got added, but he normally doesn't say what monster, or how it triggers. Hench the 'secret' part. It was easier to tell what got updated when there was less monsters, but nowadays it's pretty hard to check all 15+ just to see if one of them has a new attack or not.
Check the files that get updated if you are upgrading from the last version to the new version. That'll tell you which monster got new moves.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought that an exist H-Move was addtional added with another new H-Content.

By the way thanks for the information.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What is it that Eluku wants people to vote for?
It needs to be translated and made clear

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the mount worked for me. but cant figure out how to do the 69 grab, anyone knows?

also did anyone ever got the black haired tiki? happened to me when i was playing with an xbox controller....
When selecting stage, each of the 4 attack buttons will give you a different color scheme for tiki.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Only one I really have trouble beating is Meatcatcher. I can't figure out a way to attack it reliably without getting countered. Everything else you can pummel down with either various dive combinations or lightning legs/punches with varying degrees of ease.

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When selecting stage, each of the 4 attack buttons will give you a different color scheme for tiki.
There are actually 6 buttons and color scheme.
Two of the buttons don't do anything outside of selecting a color scheme, I think.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is it that Eluku wants people to vote for?
It needs to be translated and made clear
He's taking suggestions for skills for the final boss. The 4 poll options are normal skills, sex skills, SP-MAX skills and finish screens.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He's taking suggestions for skills for the final boss. The 4 poll options are normal skills, sex skills, SP-MAX skills and finish screens.
Which one of these polls besides the Normal Skill could be the Futanari Treatment? I really want that H-Skill to be include for the Final Boss.

By the way, do I need to get register to his blog to be enable to Vote?

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are the polls already there? 'Cause I'm not seeing anything on his blog that looks like a poll or a comment box...

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are the polls already there? 'Cause I'm not seeing anything on his blog that looks like a poll or a comment box...
Poll is underneath the calender.

Click the title of the blogpost and then scroll down. The comment section will be down there.

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see some talk about the Jellyfish having a new move where he carries you off. how do you make that happen? Also has anyone noticed if you play as Fallen Fairy and lose to tiki an animation of tiki removing the parasite happens?

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I see some talk about the Jellyfish having a new move where he carries you off. how do you make that happen?
this refers to the translucent jellyfish creature which appears on the HellDoor stage. if it carries you to the edge of the screen you get a game over.

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hm, well then i dont understand why its not working then. hes done that at least 6 times and nothing has happened until i escape

Reputation score

There's a new update out. All I've noticed so far is that there is finally a game over CG for the Hell's Door stage. Personally, I'm not a fan of this particular CG. Hopefully it'll grow on me.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I though he never post an Update for today, because it's still in 253 Version.

Anyway, here's something what he add.

:Speeding up F.C's Fairy Buster skill.
:Added a secret on Hell Door's.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a new update out. All I've noticed so far is that there is finally a game over CG for the Hell's Door stage. Personally, I'm not a fan of this particular CG. Hopefully it'll grow on me.
There are several of them. New ones are for "eyes"-one and the most right one I think. Jellyfish doesn't have one still.

Speaking of FairyCrushers, only now noticed they have spanking move. Probably from long ago and I missed it, but very nice.

That poll is not really a poll, more of a suggestion box.

nofatchicks said:
so I'm curious as to which monsters people find most challenging to defeat.
MistSisters easily, because of that cheap instant kill Blue-haired ghost always does.

Reputation score

There are several of them. New ones are for "eyes"-one and the most right one I think. Jellyfish doesn't have one still.
Okay. Scratch what I said earlier. I've noticed two. There's a specific one for the eye monster while everything else, excluding the jellyfish, share a CG. I may be calling it by the wrong name. Maybe that's it. Each monster, including the jellyfish thing, has some type of game over animation. Unfortunately, the thing on the very far right uses the same one that occurs when you fail to fill the unlocking meter. Now, I've only noticed two still images for the stage. Wouldn't those be considered CG? Or am I using the wrong term?

MistSisters easily, because of that cheap instant kill Blue-haired ghost always does.
And the MistSisters aren't the worst. I think the AlauLune is worse. Her instant KO has a VERY deceptive range and it somehow manages to catch me when I'm not even in the ridiculously large hitbox it has. At least you can dash through the Blue Mist Sister and not get grabbed. Speaking of which, what exactly does that statue do to Tiki anyway?