H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

And fluidhunter and FC boss and raper beast

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So a giant Sock Puppet monster comes out and eats Tikki.

Sure, why not.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Very true as well, thank you. (technically the spidergirl as well, but not to immense proportions)

So yeah, this shouldn't be new to anyone

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Aside from tongue rape by monsters, I was expecting 'tongue rape' as in 'raping Tiki's tongue'.
Hope there's an ending for that in the future.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's not like it rapes her tongue...
Unless it rapes her tongue too and I missed that, but I doubt that's what happened.
Aside from tongue rape by monsters, I was expecting 'tongue rape' as in 'raping Tiki's tongue'.
Hope there's an ending for that in the future.
I'm still racking my brain on how that would look.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm still racking my brain on how that would look.
Tenta-ception...
Tiny tentacles coming out of a regular tentacle with dozens of long tentacles coming out of the side.

And those juice-covered things would rape her tongue like no-tomorrow. Including her tits, if possible.

No nose treatment - I do not see any logic in that type of fetish.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

But how does that rape her tongue?!

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

But how does that rape her tongue?!
Like a regular kiss, but more intense.
Now that I think about it, a tentacle could go through Tiki's anus and go all the way up to her mouth, holding her mouth open with tiny tentacles in the process.

This idea came from a Madoka Magica H-Doujinshi. It was pretty hot.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ok, so then it's tentacles just massaging her tongue basically, I could see that. I was trying to think, maybe something uses her tongue as the penetration, but it would have to physically reach out for her tongue too. So I thought maybe a hollow like tentacle that latches onto her tongue, using it in it's own hole.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this game's content has become so absurd that i can't enjoy it at all anymore. it's no longer exaggerated sex; now it's just outlandish nonsense and gore set under a theme of rape and abuse.

i hold a great deal of respect for eluku for producing so much content and for servicing so many variations of sexuality, but for me at least, fairy fighting should have concluded with fallen fairy.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Considering he's an artist mainly focused on gore, I'm happy he's done this much without putting any in.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Considering I never held much favor for gore I'm glad. I'm also thankful he updates it regularly. Admittedly this game weirded me out at first but i got used to it.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

this game's content has become so absurd that i can't enjoy it at all anymore. it's no longer exaggerated sex; now it's just outlandish nonsense and gore set under a theme of rape and abuse.

i hold a great deal of respect for eluku for producing so much content and for servicing so many variations of sexuality, but for me at least, fairy fighting should have concluded with fallen fairy.
Gore? lol where is there gore? The only thing that I can think of that is even slightly gore-ish is the nipple piercing and horse grapple with the slime. That's it...everything else is straight ryona or sex. You make it sound like rape is a bad thing for this...fallen fairy rapes...as does every characters before and after her. You can even say tiki v tiki is rape. :confused:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

in the final boss ending where she is half in the tree's mouth. I don't seem to recall green goo coming out of the mouth. Has that always been there since the start or did i just not realise it?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

So, you guys are still arguing about how Tiki's tongue will be when a tentacle rapes it? Hmm, this is impossible... From my POV it is.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

in the final boss ending where she is half in the tree's mouth. I don't seem to recall green goo coming out of the mouth. Has that always been there since the start or did i just not realise it?
It's always been there.

So, you guys are still arguing about how Tiki's tongue will be when a tentacle rapes it? Hmm, this is impossible... From my POV it is.
Your imagination is limited. FREE YOUR MIND!!!

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Update's out. No clue what Eluku's saying here though, but I think the boss has another new move.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If i am not wrong,when the boss sp max he will summon a big worm from floor and swallow tiki,though the GO is still the one with boss,he is thinking of making vore GO for that sp move

P.S was the ceiling move there before? not the one near boss,the other that come down and suck your milk(Eluku did said he add something new)