What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

FOR anyone that does not know. cheats = B on the keyboard (at least on mine) infinite SP or HP or both.

if someone has posted this already, within the last few weeks or so, then please by all means, strike me down now :).

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reminds me of gremlins lol
Really? It reminds me of the frog miniboss in Zelda: Twilight Princess

And I can't but help those are zits with frogs in them. XD seriously it's weird. And what's with the funny looking hat?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I cannot beat meat masher...
any way to skip him?
or tips?
Eh... hehe, good luck with that. I did manage to beat him by cheesing him. In the version I have he doesn't move at all when he's offscreen, which allowed me to masturbate to full. But it's nearly impossible to chain attacks on him, and he heals whenever he grabs yah. What I did was back off and masturbate til i could execute the special attack. I moved in, used it, and backed off again. rinse and repeat until dead. I'm not sure this works with any newer version, if Eluku 'fixes' it, Meat Catcher would probably be flat out unbeatable.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I like the new pic. I look forward to this enemy and all it's assaults on tiki's oraphices

killaG

Reputation score

odds are it's because of where you put the folder, try putting it directly in c: drive or whatever you default drive is called and see if it runs
Thanks. That fixed it.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Meatcatcher has very poor air counters, you don't need to cheese masturbate to beat him - you can do it by continually skipping over the tentacle sweep and jump-kicking or jump-charging him. He can pull off a grab as soon as you hit the floor though, so it's not a very safe way to beat him. It can be done, though.

Imo, give him a frame or two extra from the start of the grab animations to the actual grab, at least on the long-range grab.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

what's the name of that phobia where you fear things with many holes in it? Cause I swear I have thing. Every time I see things like this on /d/ my skin starts crawling.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Tiki has no more hopes than any other girl

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cuz I know someone's gonna request the pic.

Tiki's gonna have some real nasty problems when those things decide to hatch.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update on the dev site! :)
Indeed.

CrypticGoogleTranslation said:
The last spawning areas, bee's expansion into the bladder and lay their eggs in her fairy.
Ategai the ovipositor into her urethra and holding a fairy that is no longer able to resist,
I send the eggs with small holes spread out as usual.

Egg hunks small bladder I accidentally had not waited to cover the role of hole,
Senaku egg becomes uterus and rectum. 。 .

Bee's eggs Emono Keta extended until you are satisfied, the
It will breed bees attacked a Call Mr. Emono male ejaculation.

-
I was told after the nipple-like spawning spawning Kola lotus boobs are close to (strange sentence w)

The following graph depicts the bee's ejaculation is summoned,,
Then characters (bee extended) 取Rikakarou to create ...
(... Created by Big Boss is indefinitely postponed.)

Ejaculation bee's form is good for what I do.
The only bee-grown cock ... I do not think there is no art

Cuz I know someone's gonna request the pic.

Tiki's gonna have some real nasty problems when those things decide to hatch.
Yep and thanks. Tiki better starts training to press em out somehow. :eek:

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Resisting to the bees is kind of a nogo in this game, so they'll come out...one way or another...granted that the bad way doesn't involve a gameover, because he'd have to come up with a suitable scren for it. And if he's going that way, I'd say we'll get those bees as enemies near the end of august?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Resisting to the bees is kind of a nogo in this game, so they'll come out...one way or another...granted that the bad way doesn't involve a gameover, because he'd have to come up with a suitable scren for it. And if he's going that way, I'd say we'll get those bees as enemies near the end of august?
Thats not necessary true, he has been releasing monsters as soon as they were ready, and adding animations and game overs in later updates, since the beginning, but i agree that the finished product will come out late august/early september. Altough he seem really entusiastic about it so he might work faster than usual.

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Enthousiasm is gooooood. Hope he can deliver sooner as you hope, would be worth it. We'll end with a 20 lvl game in the end with all those new ideas and monster implementations, but as long as we have level skipping, who cares :cool:

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Enthousiasm is gooooood. Hope he can deliver sooner as you hope, would be worth it. We'll end with a 20 lvl game in the end with all those new ideas and monster implementations, but as long as we have level skipping, who cares :cool:
I care, for one. Considering the variety this game shows, both in the fights themselves (no two fights should be approached the same way, unless you want to lose. Nothing wrong with wanting to lose) and in the sex animations (nothing wrong with wanting to lose), a 20-level game would be good enough to break time itself.

Wishful thinking, I guess.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I like all the insertion pics so far. On the last one I especialy like the one on the middle left where you can see the egg slipping in..maybe I'm just weird but w/e...this game gets better by the update

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Wow. So, basically, he's managed to have the bee plant eggs in her ass, breasts, and even one in the urethra, but none in the vagina.....

W.T.F.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The second or third pic of expand bee is exclusivly vaginal insertion