What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Re: Fairy Fighting

There is and extremely easy win on them just chain jump + high punch.

You will just chain the dive punch sometime you'll miss them but mostly even whith 5 worms as long you never stop jumping they'll die long before you do .

Beside taking some occasional damages from barel roll or getting caught on the ground betwen jumps (and it shoud no be enouth to kill you anyway) there nothing to worry about.

New update, eluku apparently added some ero-skills to ExpandBee and MeatCatcher and worked on other stuff as well. :D Couldn't look at it yet though.

Anyway, here the usual google translation gibberish:

GoogleTranslator said:
Adding a handful of · ExpandBee techniques (such things are still not down with this technique.)
Add meat catcher's skills.
Easy fairy-chan * Fixed SP gauge chamber.
Fairy-chan - Digimon LightBreeze consumption gauge the amount of damage, adjust the collision.
GameOver enemy monsters - when using modified to cut out the screen.

-- -
One technique that's able erotic bee extension.
(I start with the first spawning accumulate in the SP gauge is not sucking techniques)
The file was then gripped both aerial and ground into the grip area,
Itadaka the juice will have your stomach in the air ...
(Mr. Bee MAX SP gauge once and later up to collect it into the SP mode, reducing the spawning stock will not.)

Meat Catcher attacks, heavy attacks 繰Ri出Shimasu defense but not impossible deer.
(We may have been blown away in the technical grasp.)

-- -
This is not to meet with Mr. Rene 倒Sanai the bee at the moment ...
Please kill your best.

He also warned to not download "games created by outside links presented in the blog", or maybe he meant at the temporary download site he had to use this time, not sure.

what's the meat catcher skill? Something about shock?

So download or no download?

Download.

Edit to answer ZeroSpace:
It's not that Johnbob would have asked for a link or even be new to the game and also not that the link to eluku's site wouldn't be provided by the OP. Shouldn't be that hard to download it even with the changed dl site this time.

Last edited:

People probably want this instead of just words...

Pw's eluku of course...

Wait the bee is out now?? Where was I.

Edit to answer ZeroSpace:
It's not that Johnbob would have asked for a link or even be new to the game and also not that the link to eluku's site wouldn't be provided by the OP. Shouldn't be that hard to download it even with the changed dl site this time.

did you just stand up for me?

nicolas-cage-bees.jpg

NOT THE BEES AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH MY EYES MY EYES AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHLLLLL.

Replace my eyes with: my virginity where appropriate.

Ok,so the update sems to be as far i found out .

-Meatcatcher : another ability (no rape move) kinda tongue slap, close range midle damages.

-Bee : first rape move ,catches tiki and hold her in the air feeding until she manage to escape .

Must be all,unless i missed something.Nice update but still not the finished bee ^_^ .Can't wait to see the rest coming out.

You could just play the game and find out. Not yet.

John; no you can't, you can jump to lvl 5, beat the Alaulune and then proceed... or I dunno, try and beat the whole thing?

Also, I'm not a hundred percent sure whether this is new or not (it's never happened before) but the Meatcatcher has a special that charges as it attacks you.

When it uses it, it sinks to the bottom of the screen and if Tiki ends up walking over it... well... tbh words fail me, I'll conclude by saying that things come out of the places that they shouldn't physically be able to come out of :eek:

Yeah Blue, that's been there for awhile. ;p Not sure why he updated meatcatcher with the slap, I guess Eluku loves the damn thing.

can someone upload the newest version elsewhere?

uxgetuploader don't work for me :(

Yeah Blue, that's been there for awhile. ;p Not sure why he updated meatcatcher with the slap, I guess Eluku loves the damn thing.

Whoops 0_o!
not sure how I missed that... agreed about Eluku's hard on for the meat catcher, that thing seems to be getting all the updates.

John; no you can't, you can jump to lvl 5, beat the Alaulune and then proceed... or I dunno, try and beat the whole thing?

Also, I'm not a hundred percent sure whether this is new or not (it's never happened before) but the Meatcatcher has a special that charges as it attacks you.

When it uses it, it sinks to the bottom of the screen and if Tiki ends up walking over it... well... tbh words fail me, I'll conclude by saying that things come out of the places that they shouldn't physically be able to come out of :eek:

As always, you can (if you, like me, are terrible at fighting games) rename the file of the ExpandBee player file to one of the other enemies, to which you are able to skip.

For example, you can do the following to "replace" Alaulune with the Expandbee:
1. Delete the file "06AlauLune.player"
2. Rename the file "07ExpandBee.player" to "06AlauLune.player"
3. Start up the game, "cheat skip" to stage 5 by pressing up on the selection screen.
4. Fight. Get raped.
(You might want to make a backup of the file you are deleting in order to reverse this later on of course)

Credits to whoever mentioned this first earlier in this thread

As always, you can (if you, like me, are terrible at fighting games) rename the file of the ExpandBee player file to one of the other enemies, to which you are able to skip.

For example, you can do the following to "replace" Alaulune with the Expandbee:
1. Delete the file "06AlauLune.player"
2. Rename the file "07ExpandBee.player" to "06AlauLune.player"
3. Start up the game, "cheat skip" to stage 5 by pressing up on the selection screen.
4. Fight. Get raped.
(You might want to make a backup of the file you are deleting in order to reverse this later on of course)

Credits to whoever mentioned this first earlier in this thread

Note that if you do that with stage three (05DrinkingWorm.player) you will have to face multiple enemies, just like in the normal worm stage (for example 2+ bees).

Back