What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

You can burn through FairyCrusherX3 by using infinite SP - just use light punch spam to do the breath attack until one spawns behind you, then just move to put them all on the same side and light punch spam again. The second crusher spawns on the left side of the screen, and the third one spawns on the right, so it may be worth planning your positioning with that in mind.

Then you get to see the finisher on FCBoss. It's just a standard 0-health animation

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I understand that some people are having problems with the fairy crashers, but despite them being hard it's not impossible to do without cheats.

Here's how I do it

Since they are three crashers, they obviously have low HP.
So just use the strong punch combo (-> + E ) and when they get too close to you, you jump backwards then do a strong punch in air (-> + E ) so you dive downwards.
Now you should be in good range to spam strong punch until one of them counters you / grabs you, break free or wait until the grab is over jump dive!

Rinse and repeat :D Not that hard, and if needed they are quite easy to counter-attack if needed since they are three of them.

Just make sure not to let them overwhelm you ( if they do Jump dive), since as soon as the three of them are horny they will grab you until K.O

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've had reliable success in recent builds simply wailing on the first as much as possible before the others show up, strong punch or kick combo style. The key is to drop him as quickly as possible, once he's gone you should be able to resort to fly-by tactics with the diving headbutt attack to wittle down the remaining ones, especially once they've gotten excited.

Contrabot

Reputation score

hehe sorry the google link didnt bring me right to the first page >.< started me on like 45 or something

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

One of the best games, yet I can't even downlaod it. It sucks when your government blocks 10 mainstream download websites.:(

So out of kindness, can someone help me and upload it to an obscure file sharing website? Thank you very much!:)

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Update. You can now skip to FCBoss.

Couldn't determine anything else from the blog; filesize changes indicate a change to the training Roper enemy, but I didn't see any other changes.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

filesize changes indicate a change to the training Roper enemy, but I didn't see any other changes.
The training roper can now rape Tikki once its bar is full, but its rape attack doesn't deal damage to her.

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The training roper can now rape Tikki once its bar is full, but its rape attack doesn't deal damage to her.
She actually seems to be enjoying it, so I don't think it's 'rape' per se. Aww, look at Tiki's face!

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Shame it doesn't damage you, or there could be a game over scene....to a training dummy.

digiangel234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, not really. I mean, you figure that the atmospheric concept is that the life bars are more will-powered, and being raped drains resistance. That's why when Tiki fingers herself she's getting her mind back in order, and when she actually gets off the bar goes insta-full.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Does the FC Boss have a super move yet?
Not in the last patch, and he wasn't changed this patch, so I'd say no.

He does have a game over animation, but no SP attack or any kind of grapple besides the two tongue attacks he already has.

~TH~

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sup ulmf! Welcome to my first relevant post here on ulmf.

TH here, first, I want to say that this is literally one of the best games I've ever played. Of course, I only initially started playing the game due to the fapping appeal - but then I actually started playing it and it turns out it's even fun when you're NOT trying to pop one off real quick before you got to go to work/school. It's because of this game that I even noticed ulmf (found a link to the thread from a search engine; google I think). And it's because of this game I became a lurker around these parts; which one would also conclude that it's because of this game I decided to make an account here.

Ok, useless boring stuff aside, I'd like to say some things in the hopes of generating random discussion:

1) Am I the only one with nothing bad to say about this game?

The way I see it. It's a good game, it has loads of fap appeal (no pun intended; no matter how obvious it may seem), and it's FREE!

I see people say things like, "This should be removed..."; "This enemy should do that..."; etc. You wanna play a game where everything is how you want it? Then make one.

That's just something that's been on my chest for awhile now, and now it's gone so I'm good. :D

2) Can someone upload a video of them completing the FC level without cheats?

I saw that someone posted a walk-through guide on how to do it. Yeah, I tried it and still got raped. (that time, pun WAS intended)

I dunno, maybe I just suck at the game. I just want to see it done, and since I can't do it I was kinda hopin' someone else could show me.

3) Do you use the default control scheme, or do you change it?

I always change mine.

Movement: WSAD
LP: Numpad4
HP: Numpad5
LK: Numpad1
HK: Numpad2

I find that it works very well this way.

4) I have an extremely difficult time doing the "Health UP" and "SP UP" moves with Tiki. Does anyone else have that same problem?

They're described as "Down+two other buttons"; but I've tried every combination possible and she won't ever seem to do them. Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

5) Public Opinion: Would anyone like a complete moveset list for every character in the game?

I'd be completely willing to compile one up and post it, but who would actually like / care about it? Or, is it simply one of those, "We already know all of the moves, stoopid no0b!"

I just noticed that no one really hasn't taken the time to do one, so I figured I'd offer my thoughts on it.

Disclaimer: There are some moves in the game that I don't know how to do myself. I would ask the public on how to do those particular moves (i.e.: the moves I mentioned above; there are others, but I'll mention them later if need-be).

Yeah, I think I'm done now.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sup ulmf! Welcome to my first relevant post here on ulmf.

TH here, first, I want to say that this is literally one of the best games I've ever played. Of course, I only initially started playing the game due to the fapping appeal - but then I actually started playing it and it turns out it's even fun when you're NOT trying to pop one off real quick before you got to go to work/school. It's because of this game that I even noticed ulmf (found a link to the thread from a search engine; google I think). And it's because of this game I became a lurker around these parts; which one would also conclude that it's because of this game I decided to make an account here.

Ok, useless boring stuff aside, I'd like to say some things in the hopes of generating random discussion:

1) Am I the only one with nothing bad to say about this game?

The way I see it. It's a good game, it has loads of fap appeal (no pun intended; no matter how obvious it may seem), and it's FREE!

I see people say things like, "This should be removed..."; "This enemy should do that..."; etc. You wanna play a game where everything is how you want it? Then make one.

That's just something that's been on my chest for awhile now, and now it's gone so I'm good. :D

2) Can someone upload a video of them completing the FC level without cheats?

I saw that someone posted a walk-through guide on how to do it. Yeah, I tried it and still got raped. (that time, pun WAS intended)

I dunno, maybe I just suck at the game. I just want to see it done, and since I can't do it I was kinda hopin' someone else could show me.

3) Do you use the default control scheme, or do you change it?

I always change mine.

Movement: WSAD
LP: Numpad4
HP: Numpad5
LK: Numpad1
HK: Numpad2

I find that it works very well this way.

4) I have an extremely difficult time doing the "Health UP" and "SP UP" moves with Tiki. Does anyone else have that same problem?

They're described as "Down+two other buttons"; but I've tried every combination possible and she won't ever seem to do them. Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

5) Public Opinion: Would anyone like a complete moveset list for every character in the game?

I'd be completely willing to compile one up and post it, but who would actually like / care about it? Or, is it simply one of those, "We already know all of the moves, stoopid no0b!"

I just noticed that no one really hasn't taken the time to do one, so I figured I'd offer my thoughts on it.

Disclaimer: There are some moves in the game that I don't know how to do myself. I would ask the public on how to do those particular moves (i.e.: the moves I mentioned above; there are others, but I'll mention them later if need-be).

Yeah, I think I'm done now.
Holy hell, i would kill for a video compilation of all the rape attacks in the game. I would love this.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Hold Down+Light Punch+ Light Kick.

You have to hold it down, and she'll start healing.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ive defeated them before but id need info on how to video my play and a site to upload it on easily. As for moves I think a lot of them were explained a bit back went Fallen fairy had just finished.