What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

so is this still a fairy fighting thread, or is it just an eluku thread?

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So eluku game is with wolf-chan in a dungeon crawling game? Really hard for me to understand japanese and google translate isn't so good at translating did eluku give any hints on what type of enemy's there will be? like monsters/futa/furry etc etc?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Pretty sure any information on the game is very vague, if non-existant.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its basically in a prototype state (pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha, which is pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-beta).

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wonder is there a tutorial somewhere on how to rip animation from a game and turn it into avi or gif?

ElukuFanBoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder is there a tutorial somewhere on how to rip animation from a game and turn it into avi or gif?
I don't know about a tutorial, but I remember seeing a good few scene's in GIF format on rule34. I think Eluku did not want people to do that however, so the uploader removed them.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't know about a tutorial, but I remember seeing a good few scene's in GIF format on rule34. I think Eluku did not want people to do that however, so the uploader removed them.
ah okay thanks for the info

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

update out
Seams that he postes a sort of command list.. someone can traslate it please?

Last edited:

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After defeating the RaperBeast, a cutscene appears where Tikki gives the RaperBeast a footjob (she has a dominant look). After this, the blobble monster that was spawned from Tikki's uterus grabs her and hypnotizes her and goes with her through a portal that leads to the HellsDoor pre-stage. There, Tikki manages to get free from the mind control and the blobble monster's tentacles. The futa fairy that is sodomized by the translucent black tentacle monster in the background tells Tikki that she can only open the gate when she gets sodomized herself.

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anyone beaten the final boss yet?

i've been trying for like forever and i just can't seem to beat him T__T

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I beat him a few versions ago, so assuming nothing has changed since then, yes :)

If I recall correctly it was just a long repetitive process of baiting the moves where it opens up, then dashing in then dashing away after a few hits.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If Eluku didn't want people to do that, I see em uploaded to gelbooru all the time (Just the other day actually), but that's a "Japanese only" site, so who knows if he feels differently about that. There's still a few on rule 34 too.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I beat him a few versions ago, so assuming nothing has changed since then, yes :)

If I recall correctly it was just a long repetitive process of baiting the moves where it opens up, then dashing in then dashing away after a few hits.
In the current version, you cannot defeat the final enemy anymore, since it takes no damage at all, no matter what attack you do, even if its weak point is open.

Since there is no ending scene for defeating the boss, there's no point in defeating it anyway for now.

RaperBeast is not as asinine anymore, now that there is an introduction scene for the HellsGate.

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sooo, anyone could tell me hot to get pass hell doors and get to true final boss stage ?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

sooo, anyone could tell me hot to get pass hell doors and get to true final boss stage ?
Same way you always have. Gotta input the secret code "Tiki" on the stage select screen and then you have to let it idle for 2 hours and then put in the second half of the code "Eluku".

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So how much more do you think Eluku is gonna put into it before he decided to say done.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Doubt any new enemies pop up...mainly all that he needs put in is a few game over CGs and animations, one enemy intro for last boss and then a final animation/cg for beating it. That's it probably.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Doubt any new enemies pop up...mainly all that he needs put in is a few game over CGs and animations, one enemy intro for last boss and then a final animation/cg for beating it. That's it probably.
Will be a pretty special moment, seeing that particular release. This feels like it's been in constant development forever.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Exactly what happened, all the ones i uploaded were taken down.