What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes, after the golden apple she asks for a bag. but what tree and where is it? Is he the one who slimes?
It is the tree you have to bash open repeatedly, while dodge the falling creature and killing the tree slimes. The bag is on the tree to the right which you can acquire after defeating the monster tree before you reach the NEW (end of content atm) area. I believe at this time, we cannot make it back to the purple girl we rescued previously, to give her the bag she wants.

Maxtander

Reputation score
It is the tree you have to bash open repeatedly, while dodge the falling creature and killing the tree slimes. The bag is on the tree to the right which you can acquire after defeating the monster tree before you reach the NEW (end of content atm) area. I believe at this time, we cannot make it back to the purple girl we rescued previously, to give her the bag she wants.
to this tree do I have to win?

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
but how do I earn it? hitting it without stopping until ...? or as?
Earn? do you mean acquiring, like grabbing the bag the girl wants? If you want to grab the bag after defeating the tree you need to press the DOWN+ATTACK keys at the same time

Maxtander

Reputation score
Earn? do you mean acquiring, like grabbing the bag the girl wants? If you want to grab the bag after defeating the tree you need to press the DOWN+ATTACK keys at the same time
I referred to win or beat the tree, which hit it many times and does not let go. to move to the other side

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Earn? do you mean acquiring, like grabbing the bag the girl wants?
I referred to win or beat the tree, which hit it many times and does not let go. to move to the other side
So, to defeat the tree you need to keep hitting it. Preferably the heavy attack (hold SPACE), dodge the falling creature (Ctrl) and regular attacks (Tap SPACE) on the slime. Alteratively, you can use fast light multiple attacks (FORWARD+TAP then HOLD SPACE) if you are low on HUNGER. You need to rotate, from dodging and killing the slime, to keep the trees mouth open long enough to kill its heart after doing enough damage to its body. Your level/stats will come in to play on how easy the battle will be.

Also, with the most recent, updated version of the game, he made it impossible to get to the other side of the tree like one could do before.

Maxtander

Reputation score
So, to defeat the tree you need to keep hitting it. Preferably the heavy attack (hold SPACE), dodge the falling creature (Ctrl) and regular attacks (Tap SPACE) on the slime. Alteratively, you can use fast light multiple attacks (FORWARD+TAP then HOLD SPACE) if you are low on HUNGER. You need to rotate, from dodging and killing the slime, to keep the trees mouth open long enough to kill its heart after doing enough damage to its body. Your level/stats will come in to play on how easy the battle will be.

Also, with the most recent, updated version of the game, he made it impossible to get to the other side of the tree like one could do before.
because I do not understand what heart you open, I hit him and nothing.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
because I do not understand what heart you open, I hit him and nothing.
when you pound away at the tree, like the one in the pic you posted, there is a spot in the middle of the trunk (ground level) that opens almost like a mouth. You need to keep hitting that until the tree dies.

**EDIT: Here is a picture that might help out

Last edited:

Maxtander

Reputation score
when you pound away at the tree, like the one in the pic you posted, there is a spot in the middle of the trunk (ground level) that opens almost like a mouth. You need to keep hitting that until the tree dies.
thank you for your help, but I realized something important, the verdict of my game was outdated so I could not beat it or I did not understand you. well after overcoming it seems to be carried to a save point and ends? till another verdict comes out?

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thank you for your help, but I realized something important, the verdict of my game was outdated so I could not beat it or I did not understand you. well after overcoming it seems to be carried to a save point and ends? till another verdict comes out?
Correct, the most recent update as of 8/12/18 only adds: a misty swamp start area with a mosquito monster, an open swamp area with a save and large bulbous thing on a dead tree. The next update release was also pushed back due to other matter from what I can get from his translated blog.

wacre

Reputation score
All this forest content after the futa dungeon was a big waste of time honestly,except for the catgirl vendor rescue

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
yep the only think ok was the lickseeds. this entire patch as been insects and plants(yes i know this is a forest map) hell a plant controlling a cat/wolf girls mind that attack nona would be nice or something humanoid.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The catgirl vendor rescue is the one where you supposed to give her an apple, right?
Does anyone have a save game right before that? I never manged to get past the fly / frog thing.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The catgirl vendor rescue is the one where you supposed to give her an apple, right?
Does anyone have a save game right before that? I never manged to get past the fly / frog thing.
Have you tried the saves from
wolfsdungeon.com
? If yes, I can try and provide a save.