What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He had that kind of stuff in fairy fighting too, to be fair it's not that gruesome, I found that flower from jungle that went all the way trough more nauseating.
Extreme colonoscopy, I remember that xD
Well, that prolapse stuff was somewhat mild in FF but here it will just be yanked outside forcibly and into the mouth of that creature if I got it right.
I'm into penetrations myself, not the literal opposite of that, heh.
Still, interesting to see if Eluku will do something new.

THATS A HUUUUUGE NO FROM ME
Must be like EXTREMELY painful.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
lol i remember the good old days when the inside out only happened after oversized knot removal.

myria

Reputation score
I dont know i liked FF more the fighting was way better i think and it feels like he put a lot more effort into it.
I know it's maybe a bit unfair to judge the game that way but it's a bit disappointing for me to see wolf's dungeons quality compared to the quality of fairy fighting.
I mean if you look at that you can clearly see he can do much much better than this.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I dont know i liked FF more the fighting was way better i think and it feels like he put a lot more effort into it.
I know it's maybe a bit unfair to judge the game that way but it's a bit disappointing for me to see wolf's dungeons quality compared to the quality of fairy fighting.
I mean if you look at that you can clearly see he can do much much better than this.
Even setting aside the fact that FF was a fighting game built in a fighting game engine/maker and doesn't quite have gameplay elements like in Wolf's Dungeon (including a lot of small stuff which people take for granted coding-wise), I still think Wolf's Dungeon is higher quality on a beat for beat and, more importantly, has content that varies in context like having to fuck that wall to advance, getting a typical screw-over when you die, or being taken into a mini-game like the drinking flies or during her transformation to futa.

In raw terms of kinks, the interactions may be shorter than the stacked boss-like enemies from FF, but I think they're also more varied. This is just my personal opinion but I already think WD's is generally as good as FF, though very obviously rougher. As far as the content itself... it's all very subjective, so it's hard to be honest and unbiased there. I have a pretty ironclad stomach, so even though I'm not into guro for instance, I won't flinch away from it and just move on through it without much care or concern, so I have no stake in what he wants to do next. I understand that some stuff might be kind of a hard wall for some people (going by the comments above), but I also think that's pretty unfair knowing what Eluku himself prefers. He's very obviously trying to strike a balance between his own kinks and what people ask of him and personally I think he has a pretty fair balance so far.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't want to quote that whole thing, but here's my counter-argument to that.
1. FF let you choose which characters to fight, meaning you weren't subjected through areas that you genuinely didn't enjoy. IE you can beat it just by spamming the last two bosses, or just select whatever character you want to get reamed by. WD doesn't do that, meaning people will be forced through scenes that truly, truly disgust them over the simplest mistake-- like the rocks that grab you because you can't afford to hit them from a distance, then force you to watch your character get a gruesome death for the game having a terrible mechanic go even worse-- or having those flowers below which gouge her insides just because there's a slight frame delay unless you hang over the cliff before you jump.
2. FF's animation was built around mostly just lewdcore things, then the parts that were gruesome (minus a couple) were easily avoidable. What I mean is that enjoyable things weren't "short", and could be spammed with little to no repercussion by giving your character a free cheat that came with the game. IE you can get creampied by the corrupted fairy over and over again-- how awesome was that?
Now look at WD. To get a good scene, you can only see it a couple of times before it deliberately saps your HP, then you have to spend either minutes at a time gathering supplies-- by doing something you might not enjoy at all-- just to see it for maybe 40 more seconds. It's too much effort for nearly no reward at all.
3. There is never a forced area in FF. You're open to whatever you want to get. WD doesn't have stage selections, or gauge invincibility. Instead, it has a gallery that limits the player from actually seeing the newer scenes unless they go all the way through it, or deliberately hold on to a save from the last game.

I mean no disrespect to Eluku, I just think that the game's design isn't meeting it's own purpose.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Next update may or may not be tomorrow

Call me a pussy but I recent updates are somewhat nauseating.

Especially after reading his plans about that monster turning her genitalia inside out :eek:
I think it's natural for a pussy to be afraid of a Uterus Eater

Stuff and things
FF is a fighter
WD is and was always going to be a somewhat gory erotic survival horror game.
Most of us have long since been prepared for it, while you've come in during the middle of it like "I don't like that there's gonna be gore in a gore game"

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't know what to say, because that the very first npc wolf-chan encounter was already a cat girl stuck in the wall with a key inside her so deep wolf-chan had to stuck her whole arm into the gaping hole just to reach it.
And it is the first room in the very beginning of the game, let alone that the menu also had wolf-chan prolapsing.
How come anyone didn't notice that already?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I don't know what to say, because that the very first npc wolf-chan encounter was already a cat girl stuck in the wall with a key inside her so deep wolf-chan had to stuck her whole arm into the gaping hole just to reach it.
And it is the first room in the very beginning of the game, let alone that the menu also had wolf-chan prolapsing.
How come anyone didn't notice that already?
Not to mention the warning screen at the beginning of the game, warning the player of Gore

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guess what it is?
Update!

It is a really good and graphic one.
When caught with inflated ovaries Uterus Eater will perform a double vaginal fisting and snatch the uterus with both hands then start yanking it!
Gosh, wonder what will happen next time when Eluku will add the scene with depleted HP bar...

Also, I think Eluku ponders adding goblin gangs similar to Goblin Slayer.

CoolSushi

Lurker
Reputation score
Even tho currently a Tsunami is passing by Japan Eluku keeps updating, thats one more reason to greatly appreceate his work and affort he puts into it.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Why do we still have Orcs in the background of the menu?

luna of the east

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guess what it is?
Update!

It is a really good and graphic one.
When caught with inflated ovaries Uterus Eater will perform a double vaginal fisting and snatch the uterus with both hands then start yanking it!
Gosh, wonder what will happen next time when Eluku will add the scene with depleted HP bar...

Also, I think Eluku ponders adding goblin gangs similar to Goblin Slayer.
Obviously ovary prolapse, but it's gonna be either sucking it out or something even worst

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1. FF let you choose which characters to fight, meaning you weren't subjected through areas that you genuinely didn't enjoy. IE you can beat it just by spamming the last two bosses, or just select whatever character you want to get reamed by. WD doesn't do that, meaning people will be forced through scenes that truly, truly disgust them over the simplest mistake-- like the rocks that grab you because you can't afford to hit them from a distance, then force you to watch your character get a gruesome death for the game having a terrible mechanic go even worse-- or having those flowers below which gouge her insides just because there's a slight frame delay unless you hang over the cliff before you jump.
2. FF's animation was built around mostly just lewdcore things, then the parts that were gruesome (minus a couple) were easily avoidable. What I mean is that enjoyable things weren't "short", and could be spammed with little to no repercussion by giving your character a free cheat that came with the game. IE you can get creampied by the corrupted fairy over and over again-- how awesome was that?
Now look at WD. To get a good scene, you can only see it a couple of times before it deliberately saps your HP, then you have to spend either minutes at a time gathering supplies-- by doing something you might not enjoy at all-- just to see it for maybe 40 more seconds. It's too much effort for nearly no reward at all.
3. There is never a forced area in FF. You're open to whatever you want to get. WD doesn't have stage selections, or gauge invincibility. Instead, it has a gallery that limits the player from actually seeing the newer scenes unless they go all the way through it, or deliberately hold on to a save from the last game.

I mean no disrespect to Eluku, I just think that the game's design isn't meeting it's own purpose.
The first one is a fair point, but mostly a side effect of it being a fighter styled game which is rare. As you can see from pretty much every single other game in this very forum, many (non RPGMAKER) erotic games are designed more or less like WD, with the only way to avoid scene usually being to not let them trigger (kill the enemy, avoid being caught, etc). Granted, few are as "hardcore" as Eluku's stuff, but it's the same concept. Your second point is mostly the same as the first, and I'd argue a good deal of the bosses are pretty gruesome if you think about it, but that's really subjective so no comment.

Point 3, and the end of point 2, is also a fair point short term, but maybe not long term. It only makes sense that the gallery will eventually be finished and it's definitely possible he will add extra options like area select once the game is content complete.

I understand the stance you're coming from, but his game design is essentially the same as everyone else's, like Forest of Blue Skin, Eroico, or whatever else. The thing that's different is the kind of content he offers and apparently how divisive it can be, but there's no easy way for him to make a linear game instead of a fighter and be that selective. How many games let you skip chunks of their content just because you don't like it? Not many, but you could of course always cheat your way through them and people have with CheatEngine for some time now.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The first one is a fair point, but mostly a side effect of it being a fighter styled game which is rare. As you can see from pretty much every single other game in this very forum, many (non RPGMAKER) erotic games are designed more or less like WD, with the only way to avoid scene usually being to not let them trigger (kill the enemy, avoid being caught, etc). Granted, few are as "hardcore" as Eluku's stuff, but it's the same concept. Your second point is mostly the same as the first, and I'd argue a good deal of the bosses are pretty gruesome if you think about it, but that's really subjective so no comment.

Point 3, and the end of point 2, is also a fair point short term, but maybe not long term. It only makes sense that the gallery will eventually be finished and it's definitely possible he will add extra options like area select once the game is content complete.

I understand the stance you're coming from, but his game design is essentially the same as everyone else's, like Forest of Blue Skin, Eroico, or whatever else. The thing that's different is the kind of content he offers and apparently how divisive it can be, but there's no easy way for him to make a linear game instead of a fighter and be that selective. How many games let you skip chunks of their content just because you don't like it? Not many, but you could of course always cheat your way through them and people have with CheatEngine for some time now.