What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

URL removed due to rules.

A few animation updates and a another storyboard.

EDIT: its not even a working links!
since people are that lazy to check if its working link or just troll link, next time i won't do the same thing again

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Better remove the links from your quotes, too.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This always makes me laugh. People who don't realize that quoting someone like this is just as bad as posting it themselves, lol.
Especially if they quote to tell them not to post it. Posting the link to begin with can be attributed to ignorance, but quoting it to complain is just plain stupid, not to mention contradictory.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well go on try clicking the link in my quote, if its directing you to the blog shame on me then

EDIT: mod edited my post above so this post became irrelevant

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ah crud. I completely forgot about that. I'm sorry guys. Didn't mean to break a rule. It's been a long while since that was put in place. Will edit and fix.

Since I had my mind on Wolf Dungeon, I really didn't consider FairyFighting's loli status.

Anyways, I more or less have a habit of putting the URL with posts. Probably should change that despite the whole confusion newcomers have when they can't find the link.

Anyways, I always enjoy the storyboards by Eluku, they are sometimes more fappable than the game.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

*sigh*
Another delay.

Well.. still cant wait for the next update

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

he just posted another animation and storyboard.

not to fond of the drink pee thing

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New update..

What the..? Where is everything?

Last edited:

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everything's been reworked for now.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So yeah....no point in downloading it I guess? All I get is the MC in a dungeon like room and you can't do anything at all except walk back and forth and quit or go to main menu. meh.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aw wolfgirl's not naked anymore but on other hand, i like her new outfit.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hoping this leads to multiple outfits and clothing damage and such.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm I was still waiting for more content before I tried this out, hope I didn't miss much before this rework.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've been very discouraged by these past couple of updates.. on the verge of just asking someone to PM me when the monsters (up to pee drinker) have been added to the game.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I've been very discouraged by these past couple of updates.. on the verge of just asking someone to PM me when the monsters (up to pee drinker) have been added to the game.
Gotta remember, he's still probably just trying to get used to this new system he's on. Give him some time. Once again, it's not like he's charging anybody for the game or updates.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Agreed. My take is that he probably scripted himself in a corner with the old prototype, and redid the engine to get something that did what he wanted.
Looking at the last pre-rework release (which is still available from the mega link via his blog, FWIW), it did feel a bit clunky on most animations.
Might just be confirmation bias, but the new version feels a lot smoother, and with nicer lighting.

Reworking the mechanics like that is probably a tremendous amount of work, but we don't directly see much of it. The new pause screen looks spiffy, though.

The way I see it, he's not posting these weekly builds as "here, play this", more as a progress update that's slightly more interactive than screenshots.
He could just as well just sit there for half a year like everyone else - I like the extra insight in the process, though.

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It might be easier if he took pages out of Demonophobia and just not have a lot of combat. Adding random traps and enemies you need to sneak past etc.