What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
In what looks like the biggest underestimation of one's own power, Eluku releases an update for the third week in a row despite giving forewarning of it's absence.

Game Over added to SwampRoot's restraint move
This will be greatly expanded upon in the coming updates, as mentioned earlier, with UterusEater joining the fray.
Eluku is a little unsure of what to do after the upcoming swimming section it seems.

If you're wondering why such a short post compared to the size of the blog post, the detail in which Eluku explains the forthcoming update to SwampRoot's game over is so immense, it's a little hard for me to understand when machine-translated, and thus it's also hard to paraphrase it all in my usual manner, my apologies. Yes I'm a baka gaijin who uses google translate. 😳

In case you want to try to make sense of it, here it is

I tried to finish with SwampRoot restraint.

When the resistance is weakened, the lower body is wrapped in a strong leaf and fixed, and a suction organ is inserted into the unprotected buttock hole.

(To be mounted)

While feeding a piston and sending a sucking organ with a large bump to the back of the large intestine, if you enter enough inside the prey's womb, you will inflate the two claws like a balloon.

The innermost suction organ greatly bulges like an organ such as lungs and uterus to nurture while absorbing intestinal juice.

The suction organs of the second row are bulging large at the exit of the rectum, and the buttocks of the wolf are expanded in an incomplete form. .

Two wonderful foreign objects cause the womb inside of the womb to be overrun and wolf breath wolf.

UterusEater grabs the waist of Wolf and hangs on the uterus, aiming at the uterus exposed from the vaginal hole by being compressed in the womb.

Wolf, who has been nourished by two creatures, can not escape.

Last edited:

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I am to describe what Eluku has added to Swamp Root... SR stuff two spiky balls into Nona's lower intestines all the way up to diaphragm and continue with short thrusts repeatedly pulling out the second ball while Uterus Eater is closing in.

No oviposition or inflation, only large anal penetrations and a sort of tugging with anal beads here.

When reading descriptions I was thinking it will involve eggs or something like that but it seems like it will be sucking on Wolf-chan intestines and wrecking her rectum.

Really interesting what Eluku will come up with the duo of monsters in next update.

I wish there would be more beads than just two of them, maybe Eluku is saving it up for progression when Uterus Eater will join in.

Raciel

Reputation score
Hey guys, I wanted to ask this before but, ¿ Someone still has an old version of the game in which you were able to go directly to the futa village test scene from the main screen? If someone does, can you plz share the file, I sadly lost my copy of it and eluku already deleted that version.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Do old save files work with the newest version? I have one that somebody posted a while back with high stats right around the content I haven't seen yet.

Just wondering since it would make this a lot less tedious.

Reputation score
Do old save files work with the newest version? I have one that somebody posted a while back with high stats right around the content I haven't seen yet.

Just wondering since it would make this a lot less tedious.
I haven't had any problems with using my old saves so far.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Speaking of which, it's about time I uploaded a new version of that with a save in the new area. I've included the old save just in case anyone wants to turn back the clock a bit.

And apparently, loading the save in the new area gets you attacked immediately as you wake up....

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Haha, I cheat engined my stats up to like 400 attack and defense and 100 speed. At those stats when nona is impaired with a condition that only gives her 1 basic attack she's basically beast-mode because she swings so fast. Of course the tradeoff is that you don't have much range or mobility.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
If I am to describe what Eluku has added to Swamp Root... SR stuff two spiky balls into Nona's lower intestines all the way up to diaphragm and continue with short thrusts repeatedly pulling out the second ball while Uterus Eater is closing in.

No oviposition or inflation, only large anal penetrations and a sort of tugging with anal beads here.

When reading descriptions I was thinking it will involve eggs or something like that but it seems like it will be sucking on Wolf-chan intestines and wrecking her rectum.

Really interesting what Eluku will come up with the duo of monsters in next update.

I wish there would be more beads than just two of them, maybe Eluku is saving it up for progression when Uterus Eater will join in.
I wish there were more of those balls too. Drawing the gameover for that ending is on my check list. I really like this one, it has the potential to be even better.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
CO-CO-CO-COMBO BREAKER!

No update this week, we do have a blogpost however.

Unfortunately my translator plugin doesn't seem to want to work, either it doesn't translate at all, or it hits me with "May not be longer than 1100 characters" error, which certainly isn't true.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
From what I managed to decipher, and hopefully it is correct, Eluku might grant me my wish of multiple routes?!?!?
It's either that, or you somehow backtrack to the futa girl village.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
New update doesn't add TOO much, added game over scene if caught by the Swamp Root.
Certain areas will spawn 2 mosquitoes simultaneously, if Nona is caught by both there is no way to escape.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I really hope that we'll soon leave the swamp area. The swamp with its water reflection is nicely animated, but all in all, the whole forest after the futanari village tends to be a rather dull environment full of shapeless blob monsters, with the exception of the insects and plant girls, who at least are distinctive enough among all these forest enemies so far.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not to be negative, but i would have thought more had gotten done by now. I haven't played this in months and just tried the new version. I like what's been added just wish there was more.

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any way to see GameOver animations?
I am unable to do it since that tree and offal slime were finished, only sounds and black screen are present :(

Edit: Compatibility mode solved the issue.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No update this week, swimming area and sprites are being worked on.
Previews of this will be on ENTY and FANTIA.

You'll be able to attack while wading at the surface of the water, and while underwater, though it may not be very powerful.

There may be more content added to the swamproot finisher.
Multiple routes may indeed be coming up in the future.

Eluku hopes to squeeze in one last update this year

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Not to be negative, but i would have thought more had gotten done by now. I haven't played this in months and just tried the new version. I like what's been added just wish there was more.
Well he did scrap an area after all. Last time I'd played Nona was taken to the hive shortly after leaving the village.

There's also the pachinko rework and added in woodball game.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
It'll be a nice Christmas present to receive if Eluku's gonna pull out an update before the end of the year.

Also I don't know if people remember this, but there's an art piece Eluku made of Nona getting down with a lamb I think (??), and I really wanna see her gain the ability to fuck something to turn the tables.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It'll be a nice Christmas present to receive if Eluku's gonna pull out an update before the end of the year.

Also I don't know if people remember this, but there's an art piece Eluku made of Nona getting down with a lamb I think (??), and I really wanna see her gain the ability to fuck something to turn the tables.
Yeah I recall that too, and I totally agree. It would be hot to see that in game. :p

I hope for another update to the game also, a bit rage inducing at times (for me anyways :LOL:) but it is fun. Eluku has done good work with it
thus far.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Did he ditch the Futa mechanic? Haven't played WD since the tree update

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No news last night, If anything comes up, I'll update this post
Until then, have a brilliant Christmas
ChristmasNona.png
Did he ditch the Futa mechanic? Haven't played WD since the tree update
Nope, this is just Nona from near the beginning of the game with a christmas hat edited on

Last edited: