New update released
Mermaid queen is faster
You can attack while pregnant
and you can attack the Mermaid King

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
・SwampKING's body had been set up with HP and hitbox.
・SwampMermaid's movement speed was changed
・SwampMermaid will attack your buttux
・SwampQueen had additional hitbox
・SwampQueen's arm's speed was changed
・You can attack with egg implanted now.

Plan of new enemy: Rotten Egg
A slime born inside of a dead egg form previous fail to hatch of SwampQueen's eggs, will try to enter Nona's vag when possible.

27/10 will be holiday for Eulku, likely no patch that week.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Plan of new enemy: Rotten Egg
A slime born inside of a dead egg form previous fail to hatch of SwampQueen's eggs, will try to enter Nona's vag when possible.
i... really need something to pump up my imagination to comprehend this description...

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i... really need something to pump up my imagination to comprehend this description...
Basically it is a slime that was born when one of the Queens eggs was implanted into a person, said person was able to squeeze it out instead of hatching it, and the egg turned bad. The slime will try to enter Nona' s vagoo.

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Essentially, the shell never formed, the creature is still in a gelatinous state but somehow "sentient"? and seeks a warm body to gestate... Since the ass pushed it out, the vagina is the next best place, easier to get into and only one way out.

makes me wonder though what the end scene will be, two kinds depending on failed egg or normal egg?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I miss the days when sexual animations didn't lead to game overs after one climax.
TBF even fairy fighting had a good amount of that as well as (ugh) instant kill attacks.
I do wish the enemies had more time to have their way with Nona buuut, it is Eluku's game after all. I'm still waiting for more scenes involving Meat Tree even though it'll never happen

Kizuro

Reputation score
Kinda out of context, but does anyone could recommend me on another games with wide range of fetishes like what Eluku made so far?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Kinda out of context, but does anyone could recommend me on another games with wide range of fetishes like what Eluku made so far?
Check out Fairy Fighting if you haven't already

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see this, I know what you're doing, I respect the motive but you are one cross-minded sonofagun for actually damning them to that

Was going to recommend Depravia

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
but they are not replayable as Eluku's
I'm...unsure what that meant specifically. Depravia doesn't have replayabilty and Eluku's games do? I would figure that a game that has difficulty settings and isn't very long, and also recently the sequel got an English translation, would have a good amount of replayability.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn it! So many new cool uodates and i cant check since my motherboard is broken.
How cool would it be if someone could send me the queen's egg implantation animation through private messange ):

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Damn it! So many new cool uodates and i cant check since my motherboard is broken.
How cool would it be if someone could send me the queen's egg implantation animation through private messange ):
There's a full animation on rule 34 site. Just search Eluku

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's been a long time since I tried an Eluku game.

Suddenly, I can see why there's so much chatter about cheat engine in this thread. This game is borderline impossible to get started in at this point.

It's actually funny almost, seeing how easy it was back when the guide was made, but at this point the only way I see me getting past the "Boogey Orc" without the glitchy little goblin things screwing me over is if I grind enough to be one shotting them. I was doing less damage than the video at level five at level 7 or so. I take it the game was deliberately made harder, at some point? Wouldn't be half as frustrating if the respawning items would do so without having to close and reopen the game every time.

EDIT - Didn't get through till a good way through level 10, but I did get through at last. Still took a bit of mercy from the randomly spawning little goblin things, even then.
... And then I found out you actually had to spend resources to level up. Doh. Oh well, couple of games of pachinko later, this is a lot more like it.

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Eluku's games are flawed in that there generally is only one or two strategies for any given enemy from my experience. If you struggled at the small goblins.... good luck at kung fu orc.
Disclaimer: It is possible to beat the game (at least to current content) without grinding. I made it to futa village as low as level 4 (minigame included), and currently at level 7. It's definitely doable, but like I said, from what I can tell there's only a few strategies that work and you baasically gotta make a flawless run because you're gonna die after your erotic meter gets too high