What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
This week on Game Over Cutscenes that End Too Soon
Did we even see any of those balls go inside her?!
Missed the opportunity to make a GO animation where the balls go in her.

Eluku will be taking a break, next update coming on the 18th.

I want to refined those animations too using AI, increasing their FPS and quality, this is all possible with AI now, the only problem here is accessing this resources.
This won't make the game look any better.
In fact, it'd make the game look worse.
Here's a video explaining why.

Last edited:

Kizuro

Reputation score
Anyone able to beat the cat? Cause holy damn the fight was hard af. Keep getting kick stunned

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update is out.

Wolf girl can now do some weird anal message attack, and doggy style anal sex. If you win the game goes back to the title screen.
The Game Over scene is also now animated.

Anyone able to beat the cat? Cause holy damn the fight was hard af. Keep getting kick stunned
Keep your back against the wall, then she will do her dodge move far less. Then simply attack with her kick (holding SPACE). You have more reach.

Last edited:

Granyala

Reputation score
Wolf girl can now do some weird anal message attack
Wait, we can fart kitty to death now?
Reminds me of the ghost wolf range attack she had in the beginning of the game. Anyone remember that one?

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait, we can fart kitty to death now?
Reminds me of the ghost wolf range attack she had in the beginning of the game. Anyone remember that one?
I remember that. It was at the end of her combo wasn't it? Gave you a bit of range if you started the combo while they aproached and timed it right. I think. It's been a while since I played at all.

HGEnthusiast

Reputation score
Because lazy people can't be bothered to check eluku's blog for themselves.
Bruh I do check, and to the people that summarise the new updates in the game, I'm thankful for that.

(And it's better to prepare yourself first for what's Eluku's new update is all about no?)

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
Defeat cutscene for GreyCat added.
Pressing button 3 continues the scene at the gaper animation, showing Greycat at the mercy of Balls of Steel.. or at least, one of them anyway.

Slug will join the fray next update. May take a while.

HGEnthusiast

Reputation score
Update Released
Defeat cutscene for GreyCat added.
Pressing button 3 continues the scene at the gaper animation, showing Greycat at the mercy of Balls of Steel.. or at least, one of them anyway.

Slug will join the fray next update. May take a while.
Thank you for the details on the new update :)

(Also, who's Slug?)

HGEnthusiast

Reputation score
So my guess is that the Slug/Slime girl in the next arena will have a similar concept to the mosquito type monster in the wetlands segment of the game, but even more screwed up? , poor Nona.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since two days ago no update was uploaded it is likely that another update gets uploaded this Sunday.
However Eluku currently has the implement the beginnings of the next fight, so it might take an additional week.

HGEnthusiast

Reputation score
Since two days ago no update was uploaded it is likely that another update gets uploaded this Sunday.
However Eluku currently has the implement the beginnings of the next fight, so it might take an additional week.
Makes sense, but oof, I'm excited for the new opponent, but as for Nona, the exact opposite.