What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It really is random why Nona would save that one specific catgirl (who happens to be a merchant whose bag is lost somewhere else where there's a rapist tree monster that spits out mind-control blobs) stuck in the ceiling, instead of all the other victims in the background or stuck in another plant or whatever.
Of course, there's also the question why Nona would even want to remove her penis at all in the first place, and not just kinda accept that she now has one and will grow a penis if sufficiently aroused.
At least Tikki did save as many of the the fairies that she could while she wandered around.

So far, Nona's misadventure simply doesn't have a rationale behind her decisions.
But then again, it is a free game made by a single person that is being updated weekly (normally), and the whole point of the game is to see a cute wolfgirl being sexually ravaged, so demanding too much is being greedy.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I mean it could just be that he'll add it in later no? Didn't FF first just have Tiki fighting the enemies and then later on the storyline of her saving other faeries was created via cutscenes after most of the enemies were already made? Eluku could just be focusing on creating the game first before he moves to the narratives or maybe there won't be any this time around, i think it's too early to tell though

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I mean it could just be that he'll add it in later no? Didn't FF first just have Tiki fighting the enemies and then later on the storyline of her saving other faeries was created via cutscenes after most of the enemies were already made? Eluku could just be focusing on creating the game first before he moves to the narratives or maybe there won't be any this time around, i think it's too early to tell though
One of the problems is that as a side-scroller adventure game, you can go back and forth (or at least, that's what eluku has planned), so whenever Nona comes to an area that has a few girls being molested in the background, it would be questionable why she wouldn't just immediately free them, if only for the sake of being more numerous and thus being able to help each another (safety in numbers). It might be justified in that Nona at first just focuses on escaping, but considering that the forest outside the orc castle already had incredibly dangerous rape monsters everywhere, it is questionable how Nona was even able to live happily outside by herself before she got captured by an orc.
It is possible that after leveling up and getting stronger that Nona will later return to free all the girls. But that would take a while.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Headcanon is just that the world doesn't see rape as such a bad thing when there's torture device dungeons everywhere.
Hell, even some of the futa villagers that kidnap Nona don't seem entirely hostile, just horny beyond repair.
And there's no way those sewer girls couldn't escape their hole easily enough, which makes me wonder what kind of mentality the world really devolved into.

empe3

Lurker
Reputation score
If Nona rescued another girl from a trap she'd just get instantly betrayed and pushed into it instead. I was always under the impression that everyone's a degenerate out to get Nona, no exceptions.

texxy

Reputation score
If Nona rescued another girl from a trap she'd just get instantly betrayed and pushed into it instead. I was always under the impression that everyone's a degenerate out to get Nona, no exceptions.
This, pretty much. Merchant Cat was saved by Nona, yet still wants payment for everything. It's quite literal every "man" for himself situation.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This, pretty much. Merchant Cat was saved by Nona, yet still wants payment for everything. It's quite literal every "man" for himself situation.
It's a favour, of a big scale as well. I personally wouldn't want to be "repaid" for saving someone with a freaking apple or some shit that everyone can get if they pay enough. I'd hold onto that favour for later. Here's your logical explanation! And no, saving someone doesn't mean they are indebted to you without limits - it all depends on their personality and how "submissive" and thankful they are.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll note that the orc castle seems to have dozens or even hundreds of orcs that Nona never fights against. And the ass goblins are basically the only orcs that she comes across that aren't some sort of boss fight. She hasn't pacified that castle at all, she assassinated a few key jailers and got the fuck out.

There might be cutscenes added later with Nona rescuing other prisoners, a la Fairy Fighting.

But as it stands now it looks like it's pretty much all Nona can do just to save herself. (And the parasite lodged in her urethra is a pretty good sign that she's only barely managing to do that.)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nona: I have a futanari penis, I'm struggling to survive
Tiki: I just took a totem pole up my asshole but came out alive, time to rescue everyone in here

Nona weak

Jokes aside, there's moments where Nona shows she's way more into the things she's subjected than she lets off in other scenario's-- same goes for Tiki, but she just Kirby's herself back to normal as though nothing happened. Makes me wonder if some of the background NPC's may have surrendered by choice.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update Released
Nona's breasts expand after being subdued by Sluggirl. This limits her jumping and defense. Nona can avoid attacks using button 3.

Nona will be able to kick, and Slug Girl's next attack will be coming in a further update.

SellyBelly

Reputation score
So, is the cat fight supposed to be fucking broken? Because it fucking *is*. Never before has a game been so godfuck awful, holy shit.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, the answer to "is this fight supposed to be broken" is going to be "yes"

Fairy Fighting was always interesting, but its game play was never good. It's pretty much the same for Wolf's Dungeon, except the controls are worse.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Catgirl is the easiest thing in the game.
Just get some distance then spam Kick when she tries to spam punch too far away.
She's so fucking small she can't hit you back.
Slug girl is just air attack spam for win.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Catgirl is the easiest thing in the game.
Just get some distance then spam Kick when she tries to spam punch too far away.
She's so fucking small she can't hit you back.
Slug girl is just air attack spam for win.
This guy has it right.