What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

New Update Released
SlugGirl can now be defeated.
Mmmm, SlugGirl mommy milkies.

Up next
giphy.gif

Tiger Girl tears up the competition!
She has something special in common with Nona.

Western antiviruses hate things coded in moon runes. False positives happen all the time.

No updates for almost a month or have I missed something? Is Eluku okay?

Eluku takes usually takes extra time when he's introducing new monsters to his games. Fairy Fighting was the same way.

can someone help me out here, I've gotten past the harpies and am now at a bull statue, I click fast enough till the white bar on the side fills up but then nothing happens, I've tried clicking for a longer time after the bar filled up but still nothing. Is it glitched or am I doing something wrong?

can someone help me out here, I've gotten past the harpies and am now at a bull statue, I click fast enough till the white bar on the side fills up but then nothing happens, I've tried clicking for a longer time after the bar filled up but still nothing. Is it glitched or am I doing something wrong?
There's nothing you can do, because their nothing after that lol

Newest update shows the TigerGirl. Apparently, because she's so big and so strong, Nona won't be able to do sexual attacks to bring her down, and will have to use brute force to beat her up.
The TigerGirl can currently only defend in this update, and thus won't take any damage.

is that fight right after slug girl or is it possible to get a save before the tiger girl?

nvmd just press :
←: SlugGirl →: TigerGirl
when entering the stage and you get directly to those enemys.

realy like her artstyle

Last edited:
New Update Released
Nona & TigerGirl get a new healthbar at the bottom of the screen.
TigerGirl can dash and dodge as good as the rest of em.
Can't defeat her yet.

Is the bull statue still where the public release version stops? Or am I just dumb and missing something?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize the updates added the new content down the vines.

Last edited:
I was lurking about on various other sites and discovered that Eluku put bonus(?) requested scenes NOT in the wolfs dungeon on his skeb website. I noticed it has SAMPLE written all over it and no sound and was curious if there was somewhere i'm not aware of where I can get the full(?) version. I've checked his fantia (is it behind the paywall content? I thought it was just previews of content to come) and his fc2 site without no avail.

They're REALLY good. I'd love for Eluku to go back and put them into the actual game such as the harpy gangbang scene, even if I have to pay for it.

New update for the Tiger Girl adds a countermove when you do an aerial attack, a roundhouse kick, and a slash.

New Update Released
Some basic attacks given to TigerGirl

Coming Up
TigerGirl wants milkies

New Update Released
Show me your moves!
TIGER PUNCH!

Back