What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

So what do you think is gonna happen with Eluku? Can anyone suggest him some other alternative? Fansly, Loyalfans, Onlyfans, or something else?
He has a Fantia, I'm not entirely sure if that's effected or not.
When Eluku had his concerns over Censorship on his blog (before the pixiv fiasco), in his replies, someone mentioned Itch.io, a few people mentioned.. eurgh.. Patreon..
I was the only one there to shill SubscribeStar, and I shilled hard, man, to the point of calling Patreon a shitshow in comparison and translating it into Japanese.
He listed his candidates in his next blogpost, and it was a pretty good list of alternatives.

Yeah, Eluku's content flagantly violates Patreon's TOS. Signing up with Patreon would be a horrible mistake on his part.

New Update Released!
Up down up down!
Kermit the Frog seems ready for medals
The door to the Touture chamber has gotten a makeover and now has a sign above it.

Eluku seems to be done with the catfight room for now, and will move on to the Touture Chamber, where one is deprived of all senses except smell.
As for his thoughts on Pixiv's upcoming changes, not many. Eluku isn't phased. He's itching to move to greener redder pastures.

Last edited:
Update Released
You get your tokens and 10000 WB for completing each room.
Completing the first two rooms gives you access to the Touture Chamber which is as of yet unfinished.
You can no longer skip grey cat or slug girl in order to fight TigerGirl, not even after you've beaten them.

Eluku seems to be uploading sketches to the blog again, a welcome surprise.
Nothing new in terms of monetization plans
Things are gonna get tasty

Well used somebody's cheat engine table from awhile back to see how much of the catfight I could skip. I find it very annoying that even if you clear them you cant skip refights. Catgirl in particular is quite annoying to fight.

A pecuiliar note for the catfights is that your power stat has no bearing on damage given in the catgirl and sluggirl fight. yet I can 2 shot tiger girl (1st hit puts her to 1 hp beastmode. I guess there's a flag or something)

I hope Eluku goes back and adds the continuation of the Slug girl GOR and tiger girl GOR (tbh I'll take either.) like he said he'd do awhile back

New update released
The Torturer added to the torture room, it moves around but doesn't fight yet, and you can't defeat it either.

You may be able to skip to TigerGirl in the near future, with a smaller reward upon completion

Last edited:
Oh no, something went horribly wrong, Eluku's page isn't public anymore.

Well, their pixiv and fanbox still exist, though the latest update was at the end of November on their fanbox. Guess it's something atm.

I do have to ask, since the original website just shut down.
Where do we find eluku's new blog/update?

Well, their pixiv and fanbox still exist, though the latest update was at the end of November on their fanbox. Guess it's something atm.
It seems that currently his file hosting page is still working, but not sure how long it would stay that way.

Looks like Eluku will be posting from his support site.
Since I don't think I can link it directly on here, search for "えるく" on .

I think 2NT may have changed their own policy about adult content too perhaps.
It seems Eluku privated his blog himself to save it from getting nuked maybe.

if the translation is acurate it seems he will be anouncing on his twitter whare here will be going to as of this post nothing suspect is on the page cant gurrentee it will stay that way also fuck this puritanistic crap we gotta go thru it all over again.

if the translation is acurate it seems he will be anouncing on his twitter whare here will be going to as of this post nothing suspect is on the page cant gurrentee it will stay that way also fuck this puritanistic crap we gotta go thru it all over again.

He said something about WordPress from what I got translated.

New site is up
Can't link it here, but it's simple enough to figure out and remember the name and number from before
As for the next WD Update, that's coming next week due to this week's relocation

Last edited:
New site is up
Can't link it here, but it's simple enough to figure out and remember the name and number from before
As for the next WD Update, that's coming next week due to this week's relocation

It seems that Eluku had decided that WD is going to be locked behind paywall after 1 jan 2023 in his new blog?

Back